• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash Club

How much do you like Ash?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DP129 pics ~ Oh, I didn't realise how big HD pics were until I posted this o_O

dp129091.jpg
dp129140.jpg
Ash's face XDDD
dp129141.jpg

dp129091.jpg
dp129140.jpg
Ash's face XDDD
dp129141.jpg

I didn't know either, but wow they are huge. The last one is my fave. ^_^ And I told ya that it be my new avatar XD.

dp129091.jpg
dp129140.jpg
Ash's face XDDD
dp129141.jpg

<333333 FAINTS THOSE HD PICTURES ARE AMAZING XD Sorry guys i was away the week with my family due to half term XD

Helloooo!!

I got some spoilers for you from 131,132 and probably 133 from serebii.net
you may have seen it already but for the ones who didn't here's the spoiler! So if you don't wanna be spoiled DON'T LOOK!!

st-1.jpg

PK0082 from serebii.net: "Wow. I have not seen him crying for a long time.
Judging by him saying kotenpan (= heavily beaten), it does not look like Satoshi just lost, but lost REALLY BADLY instead."

This is what Ash say's in the manga: Satoshi: "You are right! I should not be too depressed just because I lost really badly!"

also heard that this is from the offical manga from pokefan who also said that Dawn would win the wallace cup.

Too bad Ash get's badly beaten but i already expected him to lose because the final battle probably will happen in the league. Too bad he get's depressed after losing it's not like him to get depressed after losing a batlle.

EDIT:
Another pic of the manga i found here :-D
14t833-1-0b0f.jpg

Aww Emo Ash

Last edited:
st-1.jpg

Judging by him saying kotenpan (= heavily beaten), it does not look like Satoshi just lost, but lost REALLY BADLY instead."

This is what Ash say's in the manga: Satoshi: "You are right! I should not be too depressed just because I lost really badly!"

also heard that this is from the offical manga from pokefan who also said that Dawn would win the wallace cup.

Too bad Ash get's badly beaten but i already expected him to lose because the final battle probably will happen in the league. Too bad he get's depressed after losing it's not like him to get depressed after losing a batlle.
EDIT:
14t833-1-0b0f.jpg

Aww Emo Ash

I saw these on serebii. OmG, Ash really sad. Wow, I guess the battle didn't go too well. But I was more siding that he would lose. Probably he had problems with Toterra. But even so, in a way, this would be a great ground point for Ash to do a little soul searching and will push to train all his Pokemon to become more stronger.

Wow so my prediction came true about Chimchar evolving. Well everyone saw it coming.

Helloooo!!

I got some spoilers for you from 131,132 and probably 133 from serebii.net
you may have seen it already but for the ones who didn't here's the spoiler! So if you don't wanna be spoiled DON'T LOOK!!

st-1.jpg

EDIT:
14t833-1-0b0f.jpg

Aww Emo Ash

o__O omg ash looks so adorable XD FAINTS ZOMG He looks like he is gonna cry cause of moneferno XD

Aww the second pic makes me feel sad because Ash looks so upset and looks alone at the back by himself. But Pikachu's face just makes me laugh, I don't know why XD But i think a lot of people predicted he would lose

Sinnoh, it makes him look older and I think his Kanto clothes looks kinda...tacky. And I hate that word XD I don't like his Platinum outfit much, either.

Hm, favourite outfit. Kinda hard to say since I pretty much 'go with the flow' so to speak. I mean, when he wore his Kanto/Johto outfit I liked it, when it was his AG outfit I liked it and now with his DP outfit I like that one. Not meaning I no longer like the former, I'm just used to the one he's currently wearing.
I guess it could be said the former outfits make him look younger because he used to wear them in the past, and by logic what was used in the past were therefore in the younger days.
[/nonsense]

Er, TL;DR I like whatever he's wearing XD Yes, that includes his Platinum jacket.

Regarding those spoilers above, all I gotta say is: BOO!
I know I'll love the episodes regardless, but still BOO! >(

P.S Okay, Chatsy. Let's become elopers. I'll see you at your place tonight, baybeh~<3

Unf <3

Oh, regarding DP129 - who else LOL'd at the sounds Ash made when trying to break out of that web? XD Man, it was a riot.

Its amzing that Ash beat Brandon but he cant beat Paul. well thats Ash for you.

So what do you guys think about the 6v6 pokemon battle. do you think Ash will win or lose? againest Paul?

Its amzing that Ash beat Brandon but he cant beat Paul.
Hardly. Ash has never even HAD a full battle with Paul up until the upcoming one. In fact their biggest battle so far was their very first one, which was 3-on-3.

I called it that Chimchar would evolve at this time. But I don't know if it was after Paul's match or during it.

So when Ash loses to Paul, that could be a sign that Ash isn't quite "there" yet, as we perceived him to be with all the latest gym winnings. Plus it could also mean that he will face Paul again at the end, the League Championships, and continue his journey after Sinnoh, even if he doesn't challenge the Elite Four (which I doubt now, after seeing this).

<33 i love all his outfits XD haha he is so damn cute in the maid one though XDD I Wish he wore it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom