• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Australian HeartGold, SoulSilver release date revealed: Games to be released March 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Australian HeartGold, SoulSilver release date revealed: Games to be released Marc

Click on the tab bar at the top which says Images/Video, next to the Overview tab which you're currently on

Re: Australian HeartGold, SoulSilver release date revealed: Games to be released Marc

Yeah they're copyrighted so maybe not. To see them just sign up to the site, it's not hard. Click on the link Maxim gave, near the bottom left under the fuzzy screen shots it asks you to sign up to see them - just click on it.

Well there's that also it'd ruin it for those that don't want to have anything spoiled cause it's going to be a long two months and two days waiting spoiled in less than 2 mins it takes to sign up

Well there's that also it'd ruin it for those that don't want to have anything spoiled cause it's going to be a long two months and two days waiting spoiled in less than 2 mins it takes to sign up

Well, I would've spoilered it ...

Less than half an hour ago you were trying to get them yourself, why do you suddenly care all of a sudden?

I'm not going to because of the copyright issue.

EDIT: If anyone still can't get them, a few of the shots are available on the gamespot page

Last edited:

Yeah they're copyrighted so maybe not. To see them just sign up to the site, it's not hard. Click on the link Maxim gave, near the bottom left under the fuzzy screen shots it asks you to sign up to see them - just click on it.

Copyrighted?

Everything in Pokemon is copyrighted.

I don't see how taking screenshots from that site is less "okay" than taking from pokemon.com, pokemon.co.jp or any other official website.

The Official Nintendo Magazine Website has revealed some international (not only English) screenshots. Unfortunately, the enlarged versions are watermarked.

What those screens reveal is two extremely short texts ("Hold it there, kiddo" and "This was once a ninja hideout". Also, one screenshot at Gamestop reveals that Gym Caretaker's catchprase is "Yo! Champ in the making!" (as opposed to DPPt's "How's it going, Champ-to-be?"). While those three texts could be a coincidence, it IS some kind of indication that Ogasawara's original GSC script will be used.

Also, it's confirmed that the Trainer Names will be the same as in GSC (as seen in PokeGear phone screenshot), so "Youngster Joey" will stay as "Youngster Joey" and so on. I'm glad, as I was afraid that they'd not care about their names and just randomly change them.

Though I'm not sure if this is the right thread to report these discoveries...

Wow that's actually pretty damn good for the Aussies.

Like hell it is!

By the way guys, we actually get it about a day and a half before the UK with time zone differences. :p

I've just noticed that Diamond and Pearl and Platinum are rated PG, the screenshots on the Nintendo Australia website says G for HG/SS. Why would that be different or could that change later on?

Last edited:

I've just noticed that Diamond and Pearl and Platinum are rated PG, the screenshots on the Nintendo Australia website says G for HG/SS. Why would that be different or could that change later on?

Team Galactic's goal is quite a bit darker than the goal of Neo Team Rocket, so I wouldn't be too surprised if that could be the reason for a different rating.

Wanting to obliterate the universe, then reshape it and become its new God > Hijacking a Radio Tower to broadcast a plea to Giovanni.

these dates are oddly close together.

Team Galactic's goal is quite a bit darker than the goal of Neo Team Rocket, so I wouldn't be too surprised if that could be the reason for a different rating.

Wanting to obliterate the universe, then reshape it and become its new God > Hijacking a Radio Tower to broadcast a plea to Giovanni.

... or Australia is getting the European version of the game without the game machines in the game corner. The gambling element was the only reason why the Australian versions of D/P/P got PG instead of G.

... or Australia is getting the European version of the game without the game machines in the game corner. The gambling element was the only reason why the Australian versions of D/P/P got PG instead of G.

Hmm I was wondering if something like this would happen. But I never go there anyway so whatever.

I'm importing anyway but it sucks if we dont get the full game just because Europe cant handle its gambling ;-)

I'm importing anyway but it sucks if we dont get the full game just because Europe cant handle its gambling ;-)
I hope your joking young lady ;o

About the gambling dealo, who knows, maybe they'll be absent in the US version too considering it'd be much easier. If so, I hope they're replaced with an arcade or something :\

Well, DPP had the non-gimped slots games, so, logically, HGSS should as well.

I dunno, Official Ninty Magazine Australia's supposed to be doing a review about it, I'll nag the editor about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom