• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Babelfished!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original:
I've become so numb I can't feel you there
Become so tired so much more aware
I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you

English>Italian>French>English:
I' ; VE changes in l' thus intorpidita can' ; tact T to become there thus very more conscious thus I tire I' ; Mr. qu' one transforms this whole which wants to make East is more like me and is of less like you

Heres one: seeing as this thread has been reopened
Original
The next train to depart from platform one is the 11:36 First Great Western Service to Ealing Broadway calling at:
Radley
Appleford
Didcot Parkway
Cholsey
Goring and Streatley
Pangbourne
Tilehurst
Reading
Twyford
Maidenhead
Slough
Langley
Iver
West Drayton
Hayes and Harlington
Southall and
Ealing Broadway
Platfrom one for the 11:36 First Great Western Service to Ealing Broadway

Through all languages

Result

With the movement with the training following, this took 11 of platform 1 eliminates, Ealing ignited Broadway: It is the first element of services 6 of Great Western: The material and the disattivano Didcot Attachés Drayton Pangbourne Tilehurst de Streatley Radley Apple Ford [heiezu that I coagulate of I of the blood of Cholsey of the way

where the hell did coagulate come from????!!!

English > Russian > back to English

I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was.

Я хочу быть очень самыми лучшими, как никто всегда был.

"I want to be very best, as no one was always." ¬_¬

wow that at least works

heres one

nothing but the biggest videos from the world's best ever rock acts

through all

The recording comes from the greatest video world' Infuence of the visualization, around S the end to execute is the best rock.

original: free credit report

English>french>italian>english: relation of free credit

I think that the economy is today the Bollocks.
Holy shit.
That went unexpectedly well.
Although bollocks wasn't capatilized.

OMG I ruined mine!
Original: I am the ultimate. Fear me.
Now: [Yparxte

One Piece quote mangling!

Original:

"Pirates are evil!!? The Marines are righteous!!? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history...!!! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values!!! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground!!! Justice will prevail, you say!? But of course it will!!! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!!!"

Babeled:

"One gets upset the pirates! ! ? Navy is honest! ! ? These terms are still in the course of l' history! ! changed! The cabritos that n' to view never La Paz and the cabritos that never the war n' different values they see have! ! ! That one is in the part they determine what' ; incorrectly s and what' ; (straight! These true place is the neutral ground! ! ! Justice says to him that it reigns! ? But naturally he! ! ! Whoever wins this war justice is! ! !"

Original text, from Bulbapedia:
A Pokédex (Japanese: ポケモン図鑑 illustrated Pokémon encyclopedia) is an invaluable tool to a Trainer in the Pokémon world. It gives information about all Pokémon in the world that are contained in its database. In the games, it lists the number of Pokémon seen and caught. In the anime, simply pointing it at a target Pokémon will give someone the Pokédex entry for that Pokémon. In both the anime and Pokémon Adventures, the Pokédex also confers all the information shown by the interface in the games; that is, a Pokédex can display a Pokémon's stats, level, and moves.

Another function of the Pokédex is that it is immune to most forms of outside interference from stimuli such as water, fire or electricity, as seen in The Misty Mermaid, in the Generation III games where the player can go underwater, and in Pokémon, I Choose You!. Pokédexes in the games, anime, and manga are not given to all trainers, but given to trainers of exceptional potential and skill. Just the same, anime Pokédexes take the place of the trainer card in that they store the identification information of their owner. In the anime, Ash and Gary both received their Pokédexes from Professor Oak, much like their game counterparts Red and Blue. Ash was notorious for using his Pokédex early in his journey in situations where he had no idea what was going on, and was just as notorious for always being behind Gary in Pokédex entries.

In the Pokémon continuity, the Pokédex was invented by Professor Oak. When a young "Sammy" Oak was accidentally warped to a future of his own time, Ash explains to him how the Pokédex works, unknowingly giving him an idea.

Babelfish (Eng -> Jap -> Eng): (newlines added by me)
Pokédex (Japanese: The [pokemon] picture book) the is very valuable equipment explained the Pokémon encyclopedia to the trainer of the world of Pokémon. That concerning all Pokémon of the world is included with the database which gives information. With the game, as for that it is seen, the list it does the quantity of Pokémon which is caught. With the Japanese make animation, someone in pointing to that simply with target Pokémon the entry item of Pokédex for that Pokémon is given as for. In addition the Japanese make animation and with the venture both of Pokémon, as for Pokédex it is shown with all information games by interface, you consult; Namely, as for Pokédex Pokémon' It can indicate; s stats, level and movement.

As for another function of Pokédex, with Pokémon which the player can go to underwater, as for me the fog of III game classified by generation which is chosen as seen in the deep mermaid, the water, it is to be immunity in most forms of interference outside from the stimulus the fire or electricity like! . Pokédexes of the game, Japanese make animation or manga are not given to all trainers, but it is given to exceptional latent characteristic and the trainer of technology. The place of the thing trainer card where exactly the same stores the information of equality proof of the Japanese make animation Pokédexes owner is taken. With the Japanese make animation, as for ash and [giyari] both to be red and equality of the blue game Oak Pokédexes, was received in the same way from the professor. As for the ash because of the thing which has the rear of [giyari] of entry item of being understood and Pokédex which are continued the ill repute high way those which always exactly are as for him ill repute were high in order to use that Pokédex quickly in at that travelling of state.

With the continuation of Pokémon, as for Pokédex Oak it was invented by the professor. Young " Time; Sammy" It explains [kashi] and is warped, without knowing in him his himself time, the ash Pokédex how works future accidentally, in him thought is given.

Google Translate (Eng -> Jap -> Eng):
Pokémon (Japanese: Pokémon The Pokémon Encyclopedia) Illustrated is a valuable tool in the world of Pokemon trainers. This will provide information on all Pokemon that are included in the database world. In the game, and caught a number of shows watched Pokemon. In the anime, the Pokemon in Tagettopokemon than an entry point to a Pokemon to give. both anime and Pokemon adventures, all information in the pokemon indicated by giving the game interface, that is, Pokemon, Pokemon stats, you can go to see the level.

Another feature of Pokemon, such as water from most forms of immune stimulation to that outside interference, as seen in Misumameido fire or electric players in the game of the third generation can go underwater, and Pokemon I choose you! Games Pokédexes, anime, manga, all trainers have not been given, given to potential trainers and exceptional skills. Animation takes place just as Pokédexes trainer card that contains the identity of their owners. In the anime, Ash and Gary are both from Professor Oak, as their game against his red and blue Pokédexes received. Ash, his Pokemon he is notorious for using the initial conditions of his journey was thinking what was going on, just as in the infamous Pokemon entries are always behind Gary was.

The continuation of the Pokemon, Pokemon was invented by Professor Oak. Youth "Sammy" was his time warp to the future of Oak incorrectly, Ash Pokemon how to work him and give him ideas unconsciously.

Babelfish (Eng -> Jap -> Eng -> Jap -> Eng -> Jap -> Eng): (newlines added by me)
Pokédex (Japanese: [] The picture book of pokemon) is the Pokémon encyclopedia which is explained with the trainer of the world of very valuable device Pokémon. The database which gives information is included in regard to all Pokémon of the world. In regard to that the list which is done with the game regarding that, Pokémon that of the quantity which is caught is seen. Make with the Japanese life with the target Pokémon where someone of the things which point to that in regard to the entry item item item of Pokédex for Pokémon can give simply. Furthermore all information games in regard to Pokédex interface, that you consult, Japanese is made life of both presumption Pokémon, it is shown; Namely, Pokédex Pokémon' In point; Because of that it is possible to show; s stats, level and movement.

Because of me the way as for the player in the underwater method of being seen with the deep mermaid another functional because of Pokédex of Pokémon like removal of exemption of most forms of interference from fire or electric stimulus with the way, it classifies because of a certain, it is possible the fog of III game which that is, the water, the formation which is chosen to go! . Pokédexes of the game in regard to manga it is not given to all trainers, but that it is given is made in originality and the trainer of exceptional concealment of technology in regard to the Japanese life or. In regard to the place of the trainer of thing the card where exactly the same stores the information of evidence of equality of the Japanese Pokédexes of life, makes that owner, it is taken. The ash regarding with the Japanese and [giyari] and [kashi] both that reached the equality of Pokédexes of the empty blue game red professor, the life which is made in the same way. [Giyari] Reputation of the sickness it possesses methodological reputation of the sickness which understanding and the rear section of the entry item item item regarding Pokédex is the movement of high high nation to the use which in his order exactly that Pokédex directly because of the ash because of thing that continues in regard to those which are always.

To with the continuation of Pokédex and that Pokémon it regards, it was invented [kashi] by the professor. Young " Time; Sammy" In regard to that [kashi] that and, how to give his thought, him of the ash Pokédex which does not know whether it is possible, his himself him, future the accidental work which is warped it explains, measures time.

Google Translate (Eng -> Jap -> Eng -> Jap -> Eng -> Jap -> Eng):
Pokemon (Japanese: Encyclopedia Pokemonpokemon) Irasutopokemontorena world is a valuable tool. This offer includes all the Pokemon in the world of information in the database. In the game, I watch shows the number of Pokemon I caught it. In the anime, Pokemon Tagettopokemon Pokemon more than two information and anime movie Pokemon Adventures Pokemon All Pokemon statistics pocket that, if the game level, give the interface you can go to To provide an entry point that is indicated by.

Pokemon, most forms of interference from external stimuli such as water, immune function by a water Pokemon Misumameido instructions, to go to a third-generation game console, I select? Pokédexes games, anime, manga, has not been given all the Olympic trainer, gives a potential trainer. Animation, ID card holder would be Pokédexes including trainers. The animation is both a professor Gary Oak, Ash, and the game is received in his red and blue Pokédexes. , In his pocket, what criteria was used early in his journey of his infamous, but I thought Ash was going to Pokemonentori are notoriously late, as usual Gary.

Continuation was invented by Professor Oak's Pokemon Pokemon. Youth "Sammy" When bad my future oak Asshupokemon to avoid warping and how he had subconsciously put the idea to him.
Encyclopedia Pokemonpokemon? Olympic trainers? Prof. Oak's Pokemon Pokemon invented continuation?? :D

I translated the header of my Ultimate National Pokédex, with comments:
Original: 482+8 POKéMON REVEALED!
(I don't get the 482+8, but apart from that it's fine)
Eng -> Jap -> Eng: 4828 POKéMON which makes clear!
(So now there are 4828 Pokémon, and they make clear.)
Eng -> Kor -> Eng: Creates clearly 4828 POKeMON! where
(Note that I had to remove the é to make it work.)
Eng -> Spanish -> Eng: POKeMON creates to give exit to 4828! where
(So now POKeMON creates something, to give exit to 4828. Then there's a random "where".)
Eng -> French -> Eng: POKeMON creates to give the output to 4828! where
(Huh. Not too much different from the last one.)
Then I decided to do all of the languages at least once, but it stopped working, leaving me with this: 、出力を作成するPOKeMONに関して4828に与えるため! 一方で、

Original Message: "I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Haku-men. The end has come!"

Translated Through: I am the white space. I am the cool steel iron. I am the fair sword. I harvest the crime of this world with the blade of labor assistant, make that of the fire of destruction clean. I am the Haku person. The edge came!

I did one that just could not be ruined, yet it was ruined anyway.
Original: Bulbagarden Forums
Translated a ton of times: The Scotland human resources department corrects direction 1 Bulbagarden

Original: This will be mistranslated.

translation from german: This is wrongly translated.

Original message:
Yahoo! Babel Fish is a web-based application on Yahoo! that machine translates text or web pages from one of several languages into another.

To Italian and back:
Yahoo! Babelfish is un' application of the web on Yahoo! that machine translate the text or the Web pagi from one of several languages in an other.

Simplified Chinese and back:
Yahoo! Babelfish is in Yahoo!'s one based on the Web application procedure machine translation of a text or the homepage from several languages become other.

To Korean and back:
Yahoo! Babelfish in Yahoo web base Apple K [syen] is! where That machine also with different one translates the original or web browser from grudge of some language.

Eng -> Ita -> Eng -> S-Chn. -> Eng -> Kor -> Eng (Just for kicks)
Yahoo! Babelfish un' Is; Net' S of application in inside uses the mechanical building in Yahoo! where ' Pagi translation originals which are pure or from different some language s.

An old summary of DP142:

Bulbapedia:
It's just another day in the life of Ash and his friends when while on their way to Lilypad Town for Dawn's next contest they fall into into yet another Team Rocket trap, unfortunately this time it appears that Jessie, James and Meowth will succeed in their plan to steal everyone's Pokémon. However the two groups find themselves at the mercy of a malevolent and sadistic Togepi that delights in making people suffer. Soon everyone is forced to join forces to escape, but will it be enough to outwit the Spike Ball Pokémon?

Babelfish:
It' Exactly between Dawn' another day case of life of the s ash and that friend; With their methods to the town of Lilypad of for the sake of; Even unfortunately as for the next contest them of s this time the way furthermore another trap of the team rocket, with everyone' In order to steal the Jessie, as for [jiemusu] and Meowth succeeding in their plans time the [bu]; s Pokémon. However as for 2 groups joy of compilation of the people who suffer nature is bad, is swung in sadist Togepi and finds them themselves. Combining strength in order everyone to escape directly the reverse side of sphere Pokémon of the spike which is scratched, you force sufficiently?

Pokedex entry for Baltoy from Saphire:
As soon as it spots others of its kind, Baltoy congregates with them and then begins crying noisily in unison. This Pokémon sleeps while cleverly balancing itself on its one foot.

English->Italian->French->English:

Not hardly it stains others of the relative kind, Baltoy meets with them and then it starts to shout nell' bruyantement; ; unisono. This Pokémon sleeps during qu' intelligent it s' balance on relative foot.

Text from my latest blog entry:

I had nothing better to do and I felt like calculating this. (All data taken at 13:45 GMT+1 DST at 24/9). This list should give more accurate results for which person gets the most comments for his/her entries. There is one little flaw though, that is if a person with only 1 entry would get 14 comments on it, he would automatically make the top 5 of this list. I only took the first 50 people from this list, because else it'd be too much work.

Translate to Dutch (I can still understand it), and back to English:

I nothing had better to do and I felt like calculating this. (All data tasks ate 13:45 GMT+1 DST ate 24/9). This trick should give more accuraat results for which person gets the most comments for his/her entries. There are one little flaw though, that are if a person with only 1 entry would get 14 comments on it, he would automatically make the top 5 or this trick. I only took the first 50 people from this trick, because else it' d be too much work.

Not babelfished enough! To Dutch, to English:

I had to do nothing improve and I felt as calculating this. (All data which are taken at 13:45 GMT+1 DST at 24/9). This list more precise results must give for which the person gets the most of comments for its/its entrances. There is niettemin one small lack, which is if a person with only 1 entrance 14 would get comments on, he would make automatically highest 5 of this list. I took only the first 50 people of this list, because differently it' D is too much work.

3 more times!

I had nothing improve and I felt as calculating this. (All data which are taken at 13:45 GMT+1 DST at 24/9). Must give more precise results for which the person of comments for its/to meesten gets these list entrances its. There are niettemin one small lack, which is if to a person with only 1 entrance 14 comments on, he would bring automatically highest 5 of this list to make. I took only the first 50 people of this list, because differing it' D is too much work.

Fair enough.

Original: Sandslash are superior Pokemon.

Through the languages: Is raised Pokemon much sand of amelis of the thing [].

... Wtf is an amelis?

English: I am Luigi. I can do anything.
->Italian: Sono Luigi. Posso fare qualche cosa.
->French: Ils sont Luigi. Je peux faire quelque chose.
->Greek: Είναι Luigi. Μπορώ να κάνω κάτι.
->English: Is Luigi. I can do something.

Greek (above) ->English (via Microsoft Translator): Is Luigi. Is there anything I can do.

I don't know which translation I find more amusing...:lol::dizzy::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom