• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Batman, there's something I have to tell you...

Use the DNA splicers to splice it back together.

Sis! I accidentally used the DNA splicers on Venusaur and Blastoise! Look here's a photo!
Venustoise.png

Good job, you two! I actually always wanted a Blastoise and Venusaur mix!

Dad, the game you pirated for me isn't working!

Of course you are! There's no way your mother would be able to give birth to a dog.

Dad, Shiny Glaceon was hacked to be shiny!

Er, you can wear tux if you want to. (Is this your way of telling me marriage is right around the corner?!)

Mom, Dad, I have something to tell you. I got Lucas and Ness kicked out of the Sm4sh roster.

How could you! I always enjoyed playing as Lucas!

Dad, it seems they are dressing up Pikachu for ORAS.

The world has gone to the Mightyenas, there is no hope. But some are cool you have to admit.

Father, Screwattack ranked Lysandre as the worst villain in video game history (they even got everything wrong! How dare they!). Can you get me their address? I won't do anything bad, I promise!

That's fine, as long as you didn't romance any of your relatives.

Mom, I have something to tell you; I purloined a Purrloin from a certain rival's sister.

Did it evolve and get captured by Team Plasma?

Mother, I am the leader of Team Flare now... should I make the world beautiful or stop future wars by any means necessary?

Well grab a few of your friends and go fix it!

Dad, I used your credit card to buy expensive flowers!

They better have been for me or your mother.

Father, I used the car for a joyride and it wanted to go swimming. Would you mind drying it?

I knew you were suspiciously, dashingly handsome.

Dad, I *might* have dropped a vial of highly contagious chickenpox in a hospital.

Last edited:
Well, just bring it back.

Dad, there's something I have to tell you. I am straight.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom