• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Batman, there's something I have to tell you...

Are you sure you like your swimming lessons? The pictures below tell me otherwise.

Dad, there's something I have to tell you. I'm gay.

Good, my boyfriend and I completely support you.

Dad, there's something I have to tell you. I'm straight.

WHAT?!?! Your father and I are VERY disappointed in you!
Dad, there's a glitch in the hoefdosgieorwt9430rmwfioasjfowegeuhjisogeioAAAAAAAA.?.['';=-+

I don't know what you were thinking?

Dad, there's something I have to tell you. I'm stuck in thinking of what to tell you.

Don't get eaten by a moose now.

Dad, you head is on fire.

Don't just stand there! Get the fire extinguisher!

Dad, I was locked out of this house for a month. Why must that happen?

That's why you should always write down the 234 digit passcode to the door. I'm tired of bothering with all those silly keys.

Dad, the bacon was stolen by more bacon.

Allright. You go get the duct tape, I'll fetch the baseball bat.

Dad, we're being invade by aliens that want to steal all of our remote controls.

Stop them. What can I do?

Dad, there's something I have to tell you. I am attracted to a certain female housemate on Big Brother.

Oh, really? What's her number? *gets number then puts it on "block outgoing calls" list*

Dad, why did you delete all the shows I recorded on our DVR? Can't you tell how many episodes of Whose Line Is It Anyway and Doctor Who that I'm missing?

There was no episodes with Drew Carey and i thought Dr. Who didnt have enough scenes of Wittle Kiku Honda having Ford trucks squash him so Sorry bout that

Dad, I made sure Free! and Hetalia were permanatly canceled

Oh well. They have to end at some point.

Dad, I hear something in the attic, and it's hissing.

It must be Wittle Kiku Honda. just get the Suburban fired up. he will come to his sences otherwise you can make him go splat

Dad, i made sure Clemont will not be Kalos gym leader

No one is forcing you to watch it. (Dad leaves) Where do you think you're going? You stay right there.

Dad, there's something I have to tell you. My favourite housemate on Big Brother is up for eviction.

What did I tell you before. Don't mess with time and space.

Dad, there's something I have to tell you. But I forgot what I was about to say.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom