• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Best GTS Trade.

FlamingKratos

Mistake Maker
Reaction score
Well i guess just like the thread name says. I will be honest i dont know if there are other threads like this one. well what was the Best trade over the GTS you recieved. or the best trade your ever did over the GTS?

For Me I put a Lvl 3 Charmander, and asked for a Metagross Any in my diamond and i recieved a legit Lvl 100 Ev Trained Metagross. 6 Hp, 252 Atk, 252 Spe i was like what?!?!

And the best trade i ever did was a Lvl 20 Bibral For a legit Foreign Lvl 70 Ut Mewtwo. i was like YEAH!!!

Last night, level 15 Delibird.

Got a level 55 Dragonite for it.

It was on the GTS one night and it got snatched up. Now I'm the proud owner of a Dragonite.

People often put up things then take them down again as a joke or a dare. For about two months I had a starly sitting there in return for a mew, and someone actually put up a Mew for a Starly as a joke, they'd probably return it again BUT... I got it (heh heh ranch mew)

People often put up things then take them down again as a joke or a dare. For about two months I had a starly sitting there in return for a mew, and someone actually put up a Mew for a Starly as a joke, they'd probably return it again BUT... I got it (heh heh ranch mew)

LOL thats so funny i would be mad as hell.

Heh heh the next day I saw my starly sitting up there asking for a mew - I traded back, not having the heart to steal a mew off them. It had my OT, so it was the same peep (kinda funny he he!)

iv managed to trade a few milotic for the level 10 Mew mew i forgot what event they were from its been awhile. I know they were event mew tho.

I also managed to trade a Regice with bad iv's for a Regice with almost perfect Iv's. I kept trading regice for regice and someone kept doing it with me and eventually i got the perfect one.

Iv had some other good trade's but i cant really remember, as GTS was bugged for me on Platinum cause i couldnt see levels of any pokemon on there or what they wanted... Alot of people had that bug.. Diamond is a few years old so i cant remember most of my GTS trades.

Heart gold i havent really done any trades because heartgold has a serious lack of pokemon for the pokedex to even bother trading on the GTS.. If i want pokemon I'll just get them from my diamond game..

The sad thing about IV and EV training, is all my good Ditto's and EV trained pokemon i forgot which ones were which and which IV's and EV's they had in them.. Oh well.. 600 hours kind wasted on diamond lol.

i traded a charmeleon for a chikorita
yeas the deal sounds pretty standard but after a million sms messages and a facebook post it seemed like nobody i knew went with Chikorita

Level 1 Dialga for a level 100 Celebi. Along with each time I've gotten a Deoxys or Darkrai (then again, I put up legendaries for them...)

Got a lv.30 UT Shiny Deoxys...

For a Spearow. Probably cloned, if not hacked, but oh well, was only a Spearow.

Then...UT Shiny Aerodactyl...for an Arcanine.

Yanma Caught in Colosseum for Manaphy.

The same Manaphy for a Agate Village Celebi (Basically the Celebi you get from the Japanese Colosseum Bonus Disc). Modest natured as well.

Don't know if this is the best, but it's my most memorable. Traded a Blastoise for a shiny Cresselia today. The Cress seems legit too, which made me really happy. And it's only level 51. I'm planning on training it for wi-fi battles :D

My hacked Dialga for a level 100 Palkia.

My Phione for a Japanese Kyogre.

EDIT: Semi-hacked Dialga. Hacked by making it appear at Spear Pillar again, legit by catching with a regular Ultra Ball.

Last edited:
I posted in one of these before but here it goes again.

Pachirisu for Japanese Chimchar
Rattata for Chimchar with the OT of BATMAN. That's badass, Batman's Chimchar... Always thought he'd be more of a Turtwig guy.
Lucario for a shiny Ursaring

I regularly search the GTS for shinies, level 100s, and cool OTs.

oh yeah the best one i ever did was any lvl magikarp for a darkrai lvl 40 really this is no lie

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom