• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Black Dagger Brotherhood Mafia-END GAME-TOWN WINS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood Mafia-Day Six-02/013/13-02/014/13

Uh oh!
ya, it's all going down hill from here

So, does anyone have any ideas?

Good luck everyone. ^^
@Midorikawa; thanks for letting me play. :)

This is really quite a tough predicament as from what I've seen no one else has really done anything suspicious...

It's list time!

In no particular order:

* Fushimi: Hasn't been very active and the only time to vote was for HumanDawn on Day 1, yet hasn't been warned for inactivity. FoS: Fushimi
* harryheart: Unlikely to be mafia. Has posted fairly regularly and been voting. No information on role.
* Pokemaster97: Ditto.
* Gotpika: Practically confirmed cop. As you have roleclaimed already, it would be helpful to post results here; it can't hurt at this point.
* Booster Gold: Just joined the game and hasn't really had a chance to participate. No information.
* Me: I'm not mafia. I've already roleclaimed to Gotpika (twice), and I daresay he's checked me too. I can claim in-thread if necessary.

In a game this size there's only likely to be one or two more mafia members, and there's also a doctor somewhere. That leaves one or two more people who are vanilla townies and/or have a different role.

Let's wait for Fushimi to try to explain the inactivity before making any decisions.

Ya, sorry about that
I'm here if anyone has a question ask me

]

* Fushimi: Hasn't been very active and the only time to vote was for HumanDawn on Day 1, yet hasn't been warned for inactivity. FoS: Fushimi
Let's wait for Fushimi to try to explain the inactivity before making any decisions.

I wouldn't be warned for activity if I've posted. It's not as if I just voted/said something Day 1, I've said things other than that. I also voted for Momoka, and the reasons I hadn't done much those other days was for being busy with school to fully concentrate.

Anyway, I think you shouldn't judge who seems town and mafia by activity. Example, I've seen games where someone had said the most, and turned out to be mafia.

The Brotherhood's hunt went by uneventfully over the night. Not a lesser was found as they went home empty handed of any lesser jars.

No one was lynched.

It is now Night 6. You may send in your night actions.

Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood Mafia-Night Six-02/014/13-02/015/13

Sounds like the target may have had Doctor protection.

What in the world? Doctor Protection had nothing to do with it, no one was actually ever voted. And even then Doctor Protection during a day phase? I've never heard of such a thing.

Enough with that
any suggestion?
something need to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

What in the world? Doctor Protection had nothing to do with it, no one was actually ever voted. And even then Doctor Protection during a day phase? I've never heard of such a thing.

*derp* I thought it was a night phase due to the fact no one voted at all. It was just a mistake, you don't have to get rude about it.

*derp* I thought it was a night phase due to the fact no one voted at all. It was just a mistake, you don't have to get rude about it.
Oh, sorry, didn't mean to sound rude. ^^;;

I gotta say though, that post did come off as a bit weird......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom