• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Blue Ditto Cafe Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you still have the modest perfect one or the modest one with everything perfect I'd like one. I can give you a shiny wingull if you want. 'samurai champloo' if not I have hidden ability dratini whirlipede venomoth frokie fletchling growlith and a couple others. I'm usually available from 6:30ish am to 9am est and from5pm to 10pm as well. My FCC and ign are in my sig.

Last edited:
Thanks for this thread Samurai Champloo!
I would like to have the any of them.
My FC is 1719-4516-1502 and my GTM is -2, I am on everyday around 8PM to 12 PM. I have pokémon X and the in game name is Remi.

Samurai Champloo!
My FC: 0774-4460-0793, my in-game name and real private name is Kfir, and am available from 12PM to 12AM +2GMT.
I play the X version, and would like the Careful one, thought if you don't have one of those anymore, I'll take any nature.

Last edited:
You're very generous, Samurai Champloo! If there's any still available, I'd love a 6IV Timid or Bold, otherwise I'll take whichever is still available. ^^'

I play X version. My FC is 2938-7064-0266, and my in game name is Church. I'm available any time from noon to 6 PM PST.

hey if you have any 5 iv or 6 iv dittos left i would greatly appreciate one and you are a great person for doing this may many good things come to you

Samurai Champloo, I would love to have one of these! Preferably a 6IV one, and I'll offer a DW/HA Dialga or Palkia, or If you prefer, a shiny Sableye (Its Spanish) Please I really need one, FC 3308-5403-0463 Gregory, Weekdays 3PM-10PM, Saturday N/A, Sunday 12PM-10PM, and Thanks a bunch man :D

Last edited:
Wow I can't believe you have all those dittos. Do you still have any left? So if could I please have one?
FC: 1521-3754-0094 IGN: Michael
PST-9:00am-11:00pm
Samurai Champloo

Last edited:
Oh, I'd love to have one of these! Do you still have some left? I'm fine with anyone, but I'd prefer one with 6 IVs. :)

FC: 5472-6625-0791
IGN: Josef
Availabilty: GMT+1, available from 4PM to midnight mostly
Samurai Champloo

Samurai Champloo!!! :D Hello! I'd like the 5IV Timid if possible. Thank you so much! :) I will give you my IGN if I am asked PM you(I don't feel like sharing my name publicly.) My FC is 1864-8930-3851 and I am available everyday from 3-10 p.m EST.

I'd love any of these 6IV, I don't really care for any nature, just the IVs, can I still get one? would be awesome

FC 3024-6612-7241
IGN Bune

Jeez, are there any of these left? Nice work getting all of these, I'd love to have one if that's okay. My timezone's GMT and I'm available after 4pm until around 12pm weekdays, and my FC is 1220-7670-1049 and my IGN is Luca.
I still need to watch Samurai Champloo. Is it a good show?

If I may, could you give me the naughty 6IV naughty ditto. If not that one, then any 6IV would still be stellar. I would greatly appreciate it.
Regardless, thank you for being so generous!

My friend code for Y is 5412-9996-1382.

@mypandapwnz; I need an IGN so I know who and what I'm trading.

@kyogre545; Okay that's cool just shoot me a PM with that info when you see me online so we can trade :)

@Metabee; It's an AWESOME show ;)

To everyone else 'above' this post that I didn't respond to directly, congratulations! You've followed the rules completely so just shoot me a VM/PM when you see me online so we can trade :)

NOTICE​

As of THIS post I will be on for quite a while so add me and get online to see if I'm on :)

Just completed the trade with you, thanks again!!! Deeply appreciate it, this will help me out tremendously. :' )

@champloo ing is panda and any nature 6 iv would be great if you have it if not a 5 iv missing spec def would be amazing ty :)

Last edited:
@champloo ing is panda and any nature 6 iv would be great if you have it if not a 5 iv missing spec def would be amazing ty :)

Just shoot me a trade request when you see me online, IGN Ricardo. I'm on right now

i tryed to trade you but it said you werent available send me a trade if you can ign panda online now

I'd absolutely love one, if you have any remaining! :)

My code:
5343-8887-9930

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom