• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Blue Ditto Cafe Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Samurai Champloo! I got overexcited, worrying that they had all gone! :)

My code is 5343-8887-9930

Oh sorry! I just realised in version, you meant game version! I'm using Y :)

Sorry Samurai Champloo! I got overexcited, worrying that they had all gone! :)

My code is 5343-8887-9930

Oh sorry! I just realised in version, you meant game version! I'm using Y :)

Alright just shoot me a VM/PM with your IGN so I know who and what I'm trading. I'm available pretty much all day.

Hey I would like the Adamant and limber ditto. My friend code is 2251-4546-8574. Also, can you tell me what you want for it? Thanks.

Hey I would like the Adamant and limber ditto. My friend code is 2251-4546-8574. Also, can you tell me what you want for it? Thanks.

Anything at all, it's a giveaway. Just shoot me a VM/PM with your IGN so I know who and what I'm trading when you'e ready to trade.

I would take any of the dittos that no one else wants Samurai Champloo, though if I need to choose one Jolly or Naive would be fine.

My friend code is 3797-6508-4500 and my IGN is Jared.

I would take any of the dittos that no one else wants Samurai Champloo, though if I need to choose one Jolly or Naive would be fine.

My friend code is 3797-6508-4500 and my IGN is Jared.

Added :) I'll be on for most of the day. So just hop on and shoot me a trade request.

I would really really like one of your Ditto! My friend code for Y is 3625-8380-0749. I already sent you a friend request!

Hello, Samurai Champloo! I would like one of your shiny Ditto. Any one is fine as I'm not concerned with nature. My friend code for Pokemon Y is 3625-8380-0749. My ign is Phoenix and I've already sent you a request.

Hello, Samurai Champloo! I would like one of your shiny Ditto. Any one is fine as I'm not concerned with nature. My friend code for Pokemon Y is 3625-8380-0749. My ign is Phoenix and I've already sent you a request.

I added you :) I'm online now so just shoot me a trade request when you see me online :)

Hi! I would love to have the 6 iv modest one; but I would like any ot them as longer it has 6 ivs x)
My friend code is: 3840-7216-2009
My ingame name is ILiquidI

Thank you so much! Samurai Champloo is a good anime :D

HI!! Samurai Champloo!
I would like one of your shiny Ditto. That careful with 6 iv's would be fantastic, buy anyway the nature isn't very important to me.
My FC for Pokemon Y is 4356-0360-1055.
My pokemon nick is Keshak, I've already registered you
I'm avaiable from 12:00 PM to 2:00 AM (GTM +1)

Can I ask for one 6IV ditto? I don't mind about the nature, that would be great.

FC 3024-6612-7241
ign Bune

I would really really like one of your Ditto! My friend code for Y is 3625-8380-0749. I already sent you a friend request!

If I may, could you give me the naughty 6IV naughty ditto. If not that one, then any 6IV would still be stellar. I would greatly appreciate it.
Regardless, thank you for being so generous!

My friend code for Y is 5412-9996-1382.

If your posts continued to show as moderated, be sure to let a moderator of which ever section you post in know. This way your posts can be approved quicker. And that also applies to @ILiquidI; @keshak; and @burtango; since your posts where moderated as well.

And since your gonna read this anyways, you missed Tessellate's, and thethels's post thanks to a forum glitch Champloo. :p

Last edited:
Samurai Champloo, I would like a 6 IV Ditto, any is fine. FC 2637-9474-6426 IGN Dylan. Thanks!

Thank you very much! If you ever need help with anything, just ask me. I owe you!

@Tessellate; I need your IGN so I know who and what I'm trading. Also which particular Ditto?
@thethels; I need an IGN so I know who and what I'm trading. Other than that I'll have you added just shoot me a VM/PM with what I need and we can trade.
@Dolce; Totally not my fault JEEZ! Lol jk thanks buddy.

To everyone else 'above' this post who I haven't directly responded too, congrats you're all set to go. Just shoot me a VM/PM when you see me online so we can get the trade done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom