• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5

Yeah, that was a huge hurdle for me. It's tough to explain, but I can only trust Jabber so much because of the kind of person he is. I wouldn't have trusted my ex in such a situation, for example.

Sigh, extra time at college today. I'm really not in the mood for it, especially when it's because we need to run a performance we already ran last week again since the lighting they've given us to work with is too dim for the first tape to be graded easily. I mean, really, I don't understand how a college can make things so difficult for students. :/ What's everyone else got to do today?

LDRs seem really hard, I can't imagine being so far away from someone.

I don't think I could do the long distance deal. To much to get in the way and you don't know what the other person is doing. I mean friendly pairs are fine but other than that I don't see a point in it.

If you don't trust a person in a long distance relationship then you shouldn't be with them even if you can see each other face to face.

Yeah but people are just as bad in a normal relationship so it doesn't really matter.

I don't mean it that way. I just mean that the same things can happen no matter what kind of relationship you are in...like cheating. That will happen whether it's long distance or not.

Yeah, that was a huge hurdle for me. It's tough to explain, but I can only trust Jabber so much because of the kind of person he is. I wouldn't have trusted my ex in such a situation, for example.

Sigh, extra time at college today. I'm really not in the mood for it, especially when it's because we need to run a performance we already ran last week again since the lighting they've given us to work with is too dim for the first tape to be graded easily. I mean, really, I don't understand how a college can make things so difficult for students. :/ What's everyone else got to do today?

Law essay then I am hoping for some good surfing weather.

I've got English class, and then chilling because it's the First of May tomorrow.

I wonder why I have Spanish Latin music playing in my head while reading about Angolan politics. Oh well it is so interesting like reading 19th century economic theories.

I'm interesting.

Law essay then I am hoping for some good surfing weather.

Gosh, I don't think I could study law. I don't have the heart for it.

Didn't even run the performance in the end because a group member was so late that the opportunity was missed. I'd be happy, but that just means we have to do it another day. Spilled red food colouring all over my jeans and ended up walking home looking like I was fresh out of a zombie attack. :I

I wonder why I have Spanish Latin music playing in my head while reading about Angolan politics. Oh well it is so interesting like reading 19th century economic theories.

If it's Angola it'd make more sense for it to be Portugese music.

If it's Angola it'd make more sense for it to be Portugese music.

Pfft, same thing. Right? ... Right?

Had card fraud apparently. Called up, listed purchase I definitely made. Maybe I buy too much xD

Had card fraud apparently. Called up, listed purchase I definitely made. Maybe I buy too much xD

That happened to me, a few years back. It got too annoying, so I closed my account, and switched to a different bank. Cannot be any more happy with the quality of service.

A guy spilled Asian food on himself. His pain fills me with joy. I feel like it makes me a better person in life.

I can definitely feel that way if I'm in a particularly grumpy mood. Most often when there is a kid kicking up a fuss for basically no reason or a really stuck up looking person and they just trip up or walk into something. Can't help but giggle, if it makes me a bad person I'm not sure I want to be good. >__>

Oh I wasn't grumpy, I just enjoy seeing stupidity from others.

I wonder if I should go into politics. I mean I do study law and finance and then I'll take over Europe...again.

Back
Top Bottom