• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5

It only rained a day or two so far this year.

... Wow. I wonder if you get even less rain than Athens, their notorious for being arid. Us in west Greece on the other hand, get rains galore.

Yeah. I don't like it.
The increased humidity makes waking up harder, they say.

... Wow. I wonder if you get even less rain than Athens, their notorious for being arid. Us in west Greece on the other hand, get rains galore.
I don't know if Greece has wildfires. The news talks about wildfires in some places.

@Zexy; I dunno, I've never experienced something different. Victoria is pretty humid as well.
@Leggo; Oh, we get tons of wildfires.

I have only noticed while staying in Athens for a little while, and relatives of mine who have lived permamently in both places have also told me.

My homeland got wildfires back in 2007. Just because they burnt up a significant part of its forest flora, it's not easy for another fire of that extent to rise again around this place.
2007 Greek forest fires - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, Markos ninjad me. I just analyzed a bit more :)

I have only noticed while staying in Athens for a little while, and relatives of mine who have lived permamently in both places have also told me.

Our very own homeland got wildfires back in 2007. Just because they burnt up a significant part of its forest flora, it's not easy for another fire of that extent to rise again around this place.
2007 Greek forest fires - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, Markos ninjad me. I just analyzed a bit more :)

*cough*Yourhomeland*cough*

@Leggo; Oh, we get tons of wildfires.
So we're not the only ones. The shrub life.
Drought helps to contribute with the severity. Though, I do know that some plant species need wildfires to germinate.

The news says that the firemen are handling fires well though.

I only can think that wildfires are bad for people though.

Your homeland is notorious for wildfires too, Markos

But you know that

Your homeland is notorious for wildfires too, Markos

But you know that

Zexy was talking about Ilia, which is very much not my homeland.

I know
Australia tho

I don't think of myself as Australian. It's a beautiful country and I don't think I'd be who I am today without it, but I think of myself as Greek at heart, and nothing can change that. I might hate the people who inhabit it, but my country truly is a beautiful place to live in, and I don't think I could go anywhere else without feeling great pain for leaving it behind.

I know
Australia tho

I don't think of myself as Australian. It's a beautiful country and I don't think I'd be who I am today without it, but I think of myself as Greek at heart, and nothing can change that. I might hate the people who inhabit it, but my country truly is a beautiful place to live in, and I don't think I could go anywhere else without feeling great pain for leaving it behind.
I thought you meant Australia when you said Zexy's homeland is different from yours
I thought he was referring to Greece

So yeah

I thought you meant Australia when you said Zexy's homeland is different from yours

So yeah

Nah, that's just me being a sectionalist asshole. :sweatlol:

So yeah

Nah, that's just me being a sectionalist asshole. :sweatlol:

Aha
It confused me

Welp, I'll just have to destroy your region then

I'm so sorry...

On the subject of cool names, I like mine a lot. XD
Out of all my usernames on any forum, Neosquid is still my favorite. Exor is a close second, everything else isn't quite as good.

On the subject of cool names, I like mine a lot. XD

I spot a pun
leo no
half of all ice puns are terrible, and not even the good kind of terrible

No
I'm gonna blow it up up up!

You know, that's all good, but really time consuming and costly. Blowing up the dams and dikes in the Netherlands isn't however. Think about that for a second.

Back
Top Bottom