• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Idol [Round 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to you all!~
*will be listening*
Have fun for me, m'kay?

Blaaaaaaargh.

Desperately trying to find a song that's foreign language that I can sing rather well. I don't know that many D:

Admittedly, I tried singing a KK Slider song. That didn't work too well (but I'd say it's p. foreign.)

Desperately trying to find a song that's foreign language that I can sing rather well. I don't know that many D:

Well some English songs were actually adapted from foreign songs, like Autumn Leaves who was originally Les Feuilles Mortes based on a poem by Jacques Prévert. Many artists who recorded in English, but to whom English is not their first language have recorded their songs in their language of origin, like Shakira's Suerte who is the spanish version of Wherever Whenever... So they might be easier since you already know the beat.

Also, songs from anime shows that you might watch or songs from foreign shows like The Cirque du Soleil's Alegria (who is mostly in spanitalianese :p)

Suggestions for you and everybody!

Here's my entry: Sensualité by Belgian singer-songwriter Axelle Red.

For those who are wondering, the lyrics is about a girl who's wondering if her relationship with this guy is love or lust because sex is taking a big part in it, so she sings about her mother's advice and about how she loves her guy's eyes, his odor, and his sweet moves... before adding that if he loves her, she'll love him again and again >__> I am not even kidding :)

Yes I know... I'm the one with the lowest voice in the competition and I've only done songs by women... Please let next round's (if I make it there) theme be Madonna! I so want to vogue like a virgin material girl while telling my father not to preach cause I'm keeping my baby! XD

Can't wait to hear the rest of you guys... :p

Last edited:
Sorry about kind of forgetting this, End-of-Courses are TODAY for me, so I've been studying *COUGHCOUGHPLAYINGGOLDENEYEWITHMYFRIENDSCOUGH*

Just to do something, I'm going to do Happy Birthday in German. Because why not.

Re: Bulbagarden Idol [Round 3]

He said he just haven't had the time to do it. Not sure if he's still going to submit anything, though.

What she said. I've been swamped with junk, and haven't had too much time to do even a little over da 'nets. Sucks I got disqualified, but oh wells. I'll cheer everyone else on in spirit, then...!

I know a lot of Japanese songs, but most of them are from animes...or I can't sing them. I decided to take a risk and sing something that's probably not the most fitting for my voice purely out of favoritism. The fast parts are hard for me to sing, so they're a little garbled XD. You can tell, trust me XD

Shiki no Uta by Minmi (Samurai Champloo Ending)

I'll listen to the entries either tomorrow or Saturday.

I'm sorry for any kind of inconvenience.

Notice: coolking503 is a judge too

SSJ_Jup81 said she had a cold/laryngithis... but that she'd try putting something up later.

Wait, is there a rule against a song that is non-English, but may have some English thrown in?

Edit: Well, here's my entry. It was a bit tough. Like it was mentioned, a couple of weeks ago, I had bacterial laryngitis, and then seemed to catch a chest cold after it. Still recovering from it, so was trying to find a song that wouldn't make me cough much, and seems this is the only one that worked for me, but it's still bad sounding because of the strained, shaky sounding voice. Sorry about that. I also think the volume may be a bit loud, so should probably cut it down. My ears are kinda stuffy too from this cold. ^^

Anyway, the song I decided to attempt was Pray by Every Little Thing I had fun with it. It is one of my favorite songs by the group, even though it's from the group's second album.

Enjoy.

Edit: For those who want to see the video for this, here you go...

Pray

I kinda forgot this had a single, so a karaoke probably exists on it. Don't have it, though. ^^

Last edited:
And here we go. It was interesting listening to songs in languages, other than English.

Badal
The song seems to still suit your voice. You sang well and did a good cover. The volume was perhaps a bit too loud at times, but other than that, it was OK. 8/10

Hellion
A really nice song that seemed to suit your voice. You actually sang it pretty well, this was a good cover. I have to admit, your entry was a pleasant surprise this time. 8.5/10

CommanderPigg
I think the song did fit your voice well enough. Your voice was great, as usual, though I will admit that some of your previous entries were slightly better. 8/10

SSJ Jup81
This was not bad, especially considering your recovering from being sick. I give you 8/10 for your enthusiasm and the courage to sing while still being sick.

We'll need to wait for coolking503's votes

So, what's happening with the most previous round?

We'll need to wait for coolking503's votes

Would appreciate it if we can get another non-participant judge, or someone to nudge the fuck out of coolking so he actually judges ;p

So we need another judge? Hmm, I think I might be able to get one that would be perfect for the job.

I asked, I could all except the media ones, I'm not really allowed to download any programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom