• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbaleague Conference (Random Battle Tournament)

- Yeah, but he's confused I think. Given he already lost.
- Nope
- Given the fact that I think JBB is online at like 9-10 PM EST, kinda difficult.
@JBB you have lost 1 match so far but that doesn't mean you're out of the tournament yet.
Try to plan ahead make usre youre both online, you should be at similar timezones so it shouldnt be that hard.

- Yes, all of us in our group responded.
- Yes, we have a date and time planned.
- Although we already planned a date, it's somewhat difficult to find a definite time to play because our schedules don't quite line up. My schedule is also unpredictable, and unforeseen circumstances may come up preventing my opponent(s) and me from playing our matches.
Me and @Blast made contact, we're planning on battling sometime this weekend :)
Alright good to hear. If there are any sudden changes that might make things impossible, let me know.

I've sent @Parissong a reply on Thursday, but they haven't been online since nor responded. I don't know their timezone either.

- Have you made contact with your opponent(s) and have the responded?
- Do you already have a date and / or time planned for a match?
- If not, how easy / hard is it to plan a match due to timezones / personal schedules?
Yes everyone in our group has contacted each other and responded. We planned to battle on Thursday, Friday, yesterday and today but due to our personal schedules I think it has often been hard to find times when we are online to battle together. However I have battled with dawn dusk this morning and here is a link to the replay of the match: [Gen 8] Random Battle replay: Water Max vs. Stealth_Spirit95 - Pokémon Showdown

Crap I actually won, I thought gyarados would sweep me tbh
Eeveely vs. Water Max: content://media/external/file/29072
gg
Edit: I don't seem to be able upload the direct link for some reason, you can copy-paste this and it should work

gg
Edit: I don't seem to be able upload the direct link for some reason, you can copy-paste this and it should work
No it doesn't as that seems to be just a local file location.
Looking at the showdown replay list, it was never properly uploaded. Did you press download instead of upload? If its downloaded, could you upload it here?

@DarthWolf My group is having trouble communicating, since we are not online at the same times. I agreed on a time that @Slife said they could battle, but they never replied since then. I went online on Showdown during the time they said they were available, but they were not online. I also went online at the time that @Acrobatic Crobat said they would try to be online, but I don't recall them being online. (Nothing against any of the people in my group, I'm just explaining this)

@DarthWolf My group is having trouble communicating, since we are not online at the same times. I agreed on a time that @Slife said they could battle, but they never replied since then. I went online on Showdown during the time they said they were available, but they were not online. I also went online at the time that @Acrobatic Crobat said they would try to be online, but I don't recall them being online. (Nothing against any of the people in my group, I'm just explaining this)
If it helps, share your discord with each other for faster communication.

Acrobatic Crobat vs Zorchic:
All my Pokémon's attacks were doing pathetically low damage, and I was stumped. My last Pokémon was an Omastar and I was hoping that it would be able to Shell Smash and sweep, but even hope of that vanished when your Reuniclus used Trick Room. Good game! I forfeited because I'd rather not be humiliated 5-0, thank you very much.

All my Pokémon's attacks were doing pathetically low damage, and I was stumped. My last Pokémon was an Omastar and I was hoping that it would be able to Shell Smash and sweep, but even hope of that vanished when your Reuniclus used Trick Room. Good game! I forfeited because I'd rather not be humiliated 5-0, thank you very much.
Just for the record, my sixth was Corviknight. Also, that was a good game!

gg
Don't worry about not having it. I've added the score (1-0) to the bracket. Sp congrats to you and @Water Max for moving on to the next round
I forfeited because I'd rather not be humiliated 5-0, thank you very much.
For the record, it still counts as a 5-0 loss. Anyway, great to see Group A finally having a match.

Won narrowly against @Parissong. My last Pokémon was Noivern so I'm glad my Vaporeon was able to hang on at the end.
Nice, that means you move on to the next round.

It's interesting to see how no group has had a circle win yet, where everyone wins once.

There have been some people approaching me about their absent opponent. To put everyone at ease, player who do not show up for their matches will be disqualified from the tournament. Those who still have to play a match, but are still active will receive a 0-0 victory against their opponent. Although this will have impact on your overall score in the next round, making it 0-0 seems like the most fair option to me.
In the case that there was no time to organise a match while both players can show their activity to try, the end result will be a 0-0 tie.

Back
Top Bottom