• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Capture the Shiny Victini Mafia! - Endgame (7/19/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote: DarthWolf
Unvote: DarthWolf

People usually do this to show they are silenced. But he was talking earlier, how can he be suddenly silenced? Day Silencer or something?

Oh, yikes. Day silencer.
With Jinjo claiming Tracker, I am willing to at least consider Kyriaki's Masonizer claim. They explained the role pretty well so I am guessing and hoping it isn't a fake-claim.

Unvote: Kyriaki

Time to shake the inactives a bit.
@Thanos @Blacephalon @Cilantro any thoughts?
Kyriaki visiting Elementar these same night he was killed is incredibly convicting, but this could just be a coincidence. I understand why they'd want to masonize Elementar, but I wouldn't put them in the clear just yet.

On the other hand, now that we have a serial killer, a sudden change in play style could be a tip-off. Unless, of course, whoever the new SK is knows how to play this way. Idk.

I doubt every role has a hidden modifier, but what if? What if every death makes the game increasingly threatening? If that's the case, then we absolutely can't afford mislynches.

Are you getting these reads based off interactions or what?.

Yes, my reads are based off of interactions.

I find this way too much of a coincidence jdthebud's first post on Day 2 was before DarthWolf started spam voting himself and my gut feeling is telling me he is the Day Silencer.

Vote: jdthebud

Honestly, I wouldn't put it past Darth to fake something like this. I remember Elieson faking to be silenced as mafia before, and quite a few people have done it actually. So don't automatically believe Darth.

Give Kyriaki the chance to masonise with someone tonight. Jinjo, track Kyriaki and see who they visit. It makes sense they'd want to masonise with me because I was on their case, but still wait anyway.

I'd probably go for Blacephalon over jd at this moment. Personally, I'd wait until the phase is over so Darth can explain.

Maybe DarthWolf could try alternating the capital letters for communication using the votes? If it isn't against the rules?

Example:
vote: kyrIaki
unvoTe: kyriaki
ote: kyRiaki
unvote: kYriaki
voTe: kyriaki
unvote: kyriAki
vote: kyriakI
unvote: Kyriaki

ITRYTAIK -> I try talk

The choice of vocabulary would be limited but if there's something important to convey - key words or anything - perhaps this could help?

Yes, my reads are based off of interactions.

I find this way too much of a coincidence jdthebud's first post on Day 2 was before DarthWolf started spam voting himself and my gut feeling is telling me he is the Day Silencer.

Vote: jdthebud
I'm not the Day Silencer...

Vote: cIlantro
Vote: huMAnDawn
Vote: blacEphalon
Vote: huMandawn
Vote: thanoS
Vote: cilanTro
Vote: kyriAKi
Vote: darthwoLf
Vote: FeeNie
Vote: blaCEphon
Unvote: cILantro
Vote: ciLantro
Vote: Darthwolf
Vote: cilANtro
Unvote: darThWolf
Vote: blacEphaLon
Vote: darthwolF
Vote: blacepHalon

I know I do the 12 and 36 Hour Votals, but...

Vote: huMAnDawn
Vote: huMandawn
Vote: kyriAKi
Vote: darthwoLf
Vote: FeeNie
Vote: blaCEphon
Vote: cilANtro

nope.gif

I know I do the 12 and 36 Hour Votals, but...

nope.gif

Hey, my nonstandard rule 11 is your friend, too! :p

11. You may directly switch votes to another player without unvoting; your most recent vote choice will override any others.

So get back here! *drags Max back into the game*

The 'made mistake' part looks distinct, but I'm not so sure about the 'de and thelf'. Mainly because I have no clue what it would mean. Could the 'made mistake' part mean he did something wrong with his own ability and ended up silencing himself by accident? If that's possible?

Vote: DArthwolf
Vote: kYriake

Vote: blacePhaLon
Vote: hUmandawn

Vote: dOctor floptopUs
Vote: cilantRo

Vote: cilaNtrO

Vote: FEENIE

Vote: DARTHWOLF

Vote: blacePhalOn
Vote: jdThEbuD

Vote: blacephalON

Vote: blacephAlon
Vote: Cilantro
Vote: CIlantro
Vote: blacEphaloN

I think this means he was silenced during the night, but his first post was an accident. So we have a traditional silencer, I think.

But he'd made three posts before doing the voting and unvoting thing. I guess we'll get the full picture after the phase, but - hm. At any rate, I'm beginning to doubt we're going to get discussion from Blacephalon. He seems like the best bet, considering what he'd said before, but at the same time... is it active lurking right now, or is he just being plain inactive?

Thanos is inactive and that seems to be that. Kyriaki's situation is best taken care of after the night to better assess the situation.

Cilantro is someone who is hard to place because they haven't posted much and the few posts they have are kind of ambivalent in nature. Getting real null vibes and I'm not sure how to feel on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom