• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Character Discussion Thread

Re: Black & White 2 Character Discussion Thread

Hey guys you fight Gamefreak trainers in triple battle. Only Skarmory and Kingdra are confirmed and they are level 68.

You catch Zekrom, merge it with Kyurem, then use that to battle against Zekrom? That makes no sense, unless there's more than one Zekrom.

mistranslated? maybe they mean Reshiram?

N doesn't have Reshiram in Black, and we kinda have to get Black Kyurem in Black 2, so...

whitekyurem.jpg

Here's the infamous N/Ghetsis scene. Soooo what exactly is Ghetsis doing here?

So in that N and Ghetsis scene - it looks like Kyurem really DOES gets fused into one with N's dragon? and then get caught by the player?
Poor N, all his Poké are given to the game's hero, including his dragon :(

I'm still not convinced it's actually merged. That's practically killing the other dragon. Or perhaps they find a way to revive the dragon and still keep the new Forme?

If Black/White Kyurem is indeed a fused Pokémon, I am afraid of what they will bring in the next generation.

If Black/White Kyurem is indeed a fused Pokémon, I am afraid of what they will bring in the next generation.

What, you don't want to fuse Stunfisk and Bidoof?

Pidove? I appreciate the gesture N, but I hope that these Pokemon serve a point. :/

Lol I know right? Why the heck is he giving away all his Pokemon? I really thought he released them all back into their respective areas.

EDIT: Apparently they're found in the wild? How on earth do you encounter it amongst all the other random Pokemon?
EDIT 2: Only the Pidove is found in the wild.

Last edited:

I'm starting to get it now, N released these Pokemon but the OT still recognizes him as the trainer. I wonder what the encounter rate will be and how many other Pokemon could have him as OT?

Still, overall its probably nothing more than a cool reference to what he did in BW.

I wonder if they'll have his Trainer ID #.

I'm starting to get it now, N released these Pokemon but the OT still recognizes him as the trainer. I wonder what the encounter rate will be and how many other Pokemon could have him as OT?

Still, overall its probably nothing more than a cool reference to what he did in BW.
If N's Pidove is in the wild, does that mean I have to catch every Pidove in Pinwheel forest in case I kill N's?

If N's Pidove is in the wild, does that mean I have to catch every Pidove in Pinwheel forest in case I kill N's?

.... Thats a good point. *.* If it is found in the wild, then it needs some kind of indication like what the shiny Pokemon have.

The recent update says Pinwheel forest though, so maybe its an event Pidove as opposed to a wild one.

N's Pidove. A worse joke than a fixed Shiny Patrat encounter ever could have been.

I wonder if they'll have his Trainer ID #.

They do. Well, the Zorua does, so I don't see why the others wouldn't.

So, H/H are out looking for N. They better not come back. D: Let them stay out, searching in futility forever.

And Iris is the Champion? Like, for real? Man, that is awesome!

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom