• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Character Discussion Thread

Re: Black & White 2 Character Discussion Thread

I have no qualms with Roxie. It fits her well.

Roxy was the name of a palette swap of Poison in Final Fight, lol.

Someone pointed that out.

Banjiro certainly got a lot of his grandpa's genes.
Banjiro.png

Eh, if we didn't have a Roxanne already, I'd be fine with it, but we do and I'm not big on similar names. Not a deal breaker, just something that will constantly bug me, like other too-similar names already in the franchise.

Banjiro certainly got a lot of his grandpa's genes.
View attachment 67358
Bahaha! This is...something, no doubt.

His team is apparently Latios, Garchomp, & Volcarona all level 80 (85 in challenge mode). That technically makes him the strongest trainer in all of Unova. How is he not the Champion?

I hope he has more than four teeth. Would have been nice if he were different depending on whether he was encountered in White Forest or Black City.

I artwork of him soon >:

How old is he supposed to be? I can't tell if he's supposed to be your age or not.

Wow. They spared no expense with these Champions:
red.jpg

*Here's hoping for a level 100 Pikachu for Red*

Nice to see that both Steven and Wallace are considered Champion despite the formers resignation (he did resign right?)

Roxie's alright, I would have much preferred something like Vanessa (as in vemon), though, I think I'll stick to Homika. :)

/spoiler]

Notably, the Striaton triplet's backsprites. Looks like we'll get to battle with them, or something.

Last edited:

Trainer Sprite Sheet!

No surprises, but sprites of all the characters.

Some new faces I'm not sure who they are though...there's some weird Electric-looking trainer near Wallace, for instance.

Last edited by a moderator:

H/H's backsprites aren't new. Ah, hoping those backsprites are only for Wi-Fi battles and the like, I truly hope so.

But the Waiter Trio gets backsprites too? Ooh, I wonder why...

Could those new faces with the guitars be members of Roxie's band?

Oddly enough, I don't see frontsprites of them in that.

Oh...so Ghetsis does have a sword...

What's with the creepy ghost sprites and alternate-colored trainers near the bottom?

Pokewood, probably.

Some new faces I'm not sure who they are though...there's some weird Electric-looking trainer near Wallace, for instance.

Those are the new models in Elesa's catwalk gym.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom