• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chess Mafia (2023) - ENDGAME - TOWN + INDEPT WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf your case may be fair from your POV, it uses regular flimsy d1 reasoning which equally applies to most other cases. My only objection was that Zinn just FEELS too similar to his town play, idk. Then again we all know how terrible I am at the intuition department...

Okay, I’m confident in this now.
Vote: ZinnLav
Other than Zexy, everyone I trust has not trusted ZinnLav, compared to Mido as they were both sussed for the same thing, I don’t think Zinn has managed to really pull back their game. While Mido has now gone on to do some really good things imo (like her defense of Helperman). Zinn, however, kept doing what they had just been called out for. Also as Human has said the “I don’t have reads D1” to then saying Zexy is towny feels a bit too hypocritical to me. I feel really bad that they are asleep and so can’t defend themself. Any questions?
Vote: ZinnLav

this is a conclusion i have reached after much deliberation, after talking it through with the voice in my head (which happens to have a pretty sweet british accent btw. i'm chicagoan; how'd that happen?). i would give an argument, but it's really the same as the one i'm quoting... consider this a pact of sorts, but we have decided we are in this together and zinn is not.

Tbf your case may be fair from your POV, it uses regular flimsy d1 reasoning which equally applies to most other cases. My only objection was that Zinn just FEELS too similar to his town play, idk. Then again we all know how terrible I am at the intuition department...
While I was reading through, I noticed Zinn’s posts not being very towny, after checking my own read list and then looking at some others I noticed a common thread with Zinn being quite low. The wagon to me also feels like it’s significantly stronger than Raven or Toast who I feel haven’t really done much scummy.

i mean some ppl are really really good at emulating their town play. i am not familiar with scum zinn so i cannot go into much detail though
don't bash your intuition though, i think it is (mostly) good :bulbaHugs:

Votecount 1.5.
Votecount 1.5.
D1 Countdown Here!

toastghost (3) - HumanDawn, Zexy, RavenRaziel
RavenRaziel (2) - Mint Elv, helperman
Tood (2) - Tood, DawningWinds
helperman (2) - toastghost, Potato-6
ZinnLav (2) - Jamieisbored, milkshayke

Not Voting (2) - Minish, ZinnLav

F this, if you two are at least Neighbors with each other and have talked about it and are both so sure, since you are both in top town core...

UNVOTE: toastghost
VOTE: ZinnLav

blazblue central fiction real?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!
well i guess im more of a guilty gear person anyway.
sf is still the best though!!! (its what awakened my innate love for rival characters hehe)
You are Neighbors with the host ffs? He is Brazilian too... What is this mess?
ExBro Thought It Would Be Funny Bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom