• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chess Mafia (2023) - ENDGAME - TOWN + INDEPT WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do what you think is best. Personally I do not mind helperman scum reading met that much to risk giving info to scum for his sake yet, but you decide.
I'll keep it quiet, I have already said enough. Milk knows why it can't be you, I'm hoping Mido does too so all jabberwockies are on the same page.

I seriously doubt both Toast and Dawning are town.
This is a pretty safe statement statistically. Even if you're treating every living player as being equally likely to be scum (3/11) the odds of both of them being town is only 52%. If you asume helperman isn't lying about being self, that pushes the odds of any two players being town down to 49%, and if you exclude yourself as well its 44%. Of course, this is true of any two players, not just toast and dawning. I would guess that toast is somewhat more likely than average to be town, just because large smooth wagons tend to form on mafia players less often than town players.

once again, no he is not. he is allowed to fight back when you call him mafia.
I kind of think he is, and the same behaviour pinged me earlier. I've switched to thinking of it as being a scumtell and just a feature of his personality though. There's a difference between defending yourself and seeming like you're genuinely offended because someone scumread you. The former is expected and the latter is overreacting, in my eyes.

why would his teammates be going to such lengths to defend him?

The main reason mafia has to protect each other is to make it less likely that they're voted out of the game.

I kind of think he is, and the same behaviour pinged me earlier. I've switched to thinking of it as being a scumtell and just a feature of his personality though. There's a difference between defending yourself and seeming like you're genuinely offended because someone scumread you. The former is expected and the latter is overreacting, in my eyes.
i said he was over eacting, because I misunderstood what he was doing as the latter.

Have to go for a while, but will be back soon to reply to ragnarokio in detail... I disagree on toast, but the reasons are... weird.

@toastghost Please. Post. Here.

in fact i'm willing to put my money where my mouth is and switch to dawning. Today seemingly called for a lurker lynch on one of the two lurking players. People naturally piled onto toast. Mafia in a position to either pick their own lurking teammate or the lurking town player will probably pick the lurking town player, which means if we have one mafia and one town lurker, its more likely the town lurker's wagon will end up being the one building. Toast is at something like 5 votes to dawning's 1, which suggests to me that dawning is probably the better lynch than toast.

{b]Unvote, Vote: Dawning Winds

This is a pretty safe statement statistically. Even if you're treating every living player as being equally likely to be scum (3/11) the odds of both of them being town is only 52%. If you asume helperman isn't lying about being self, that pushes the odds of any two players being town down to 49%, and if you exclude yourself as well its 44%. Of course, this is true of any two players, not just toast and dawning. I would guess that toast is somewhat more likely than average to be town, just because large smooth wagons tend to form on mafia players less often than town players.
I was looking at it reads wise, but yes you are correct.

it's not just them. in case you forgot, in my reads, you were closest to mafia on the list. and it was for the same reasons. you seem to be very desperate to make claims about me, and you are using very little, and some incorrect evidence, and you were putting way to much emotion ihto it.

vote: zexy
If zexy is mafia ill drink a glass of lemon juice

To those who are townreading Zexy: How does zexy normally play as mafia that differs from how he's playing here? It kind of feels like people are townreading him primarily because he's contributing a lot, is that not something he does as mafia?

How does zexy normally play as mafia that differs from how he's playing here? It kind of feels like people are townreading him primarily because he's contributing a lot, is that not something he does as mafia?
That is unknown. He has not yet randed scum since he returned from his hiatus.

To those who are townreading Zexy: How does zexy normally play as mafia that differs from how he's playing here? It kind of feels like people are townreading him primarily because he's contributing a lot, is that not something he does as mafia?
zexy mafia got discontinued a while back manufacturers said it was faulty or something

I would guess that toast is somewhat more likely than average to be town, just because large smooth wagons tend to form on mafia players less often than town players.
Sorry to use an angleshooty metainfo argument here, not sure how those are perceived in ZD, but most of us who are voting for toast really believe he is intentionally avoiding this thread and this thread only. As in, he has kinda given up this game and this game only...
in fact i'm willing to put my money where my mouth is and switch to dawning. Today seemingly called for a lurker lynch on one of the two lurking players. People naturally piled onto toast. Mafia in a position to either pick their own lurking teammate or the lurking town player will probably pick the lurking town player, which means if we have one mafia and one town lurker, its more likely the town lurker's wagon will end up being the one building. Toast is at something like 5 votes to dawning's 1, which suggests to me that dawning is probably the better lynch than toast.

{b]Unvote, Vote: Dawning Winds
I am not against the idea that both could be scum... Last game, GO Rush, again because of claims, D2 top 3 wagons were exactly all 3 scum.
If zexy is mafia ill drink a glass of lemon juice
That sounds much safer than eating phones. More sour though.
Here is the deal, it has been discussed before. I was gone for 5 years and since coming back have only randed town, this is the 6th game in a row. So no one, not even me, has an idea on how my scum meta looks like.

Sorry to use an angleshooty metainfo argument here, not sure how those are perceived in ZD, but most of us who are voting for toast really believe he is intentionally avoiding this thread and this thread only. As in, he has kinda given up this game and this game only...

And why do you think this is AI?

And why do you think this is AI?
Because town him would like to at least claim role and potential action results to help town after his death? While scum him would want to make sure he does not say something that will incriminate his buddies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom