• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Classic Sonic Mafia (15p) - Eggcellent Sunshine! Mafia and Serial Killer Victory!

@Ereshkigal, does your role specifically say "Dr. Eggman"? or "Godfather" (or any other role)?

@ZinnLav can you confirm with the host which result you'd get upon checking an indept? "Not-Town" or "Independent"?

Hey, Mailman, if you're a thing, sorry about making Mega immune to everything last night. I might jail one of the major roles tonight, so pick someone else if you're a watcher, I guess? juliorain sounds like someone good to receive the message since I can confirm he's town (hopefully he becomes more active).

Do you have any evidence that Kyriaki isn't scum then?
I already explained my logic.

There were no were no counterclaims to Ky's Miller. She also knew about Zinn copping Lone and decided to tell us. If they were scum they could've just hidden that information to try to out the investigative role. She divulging the information seems like a pretty towny action since it helped town to have a lead even if it only drew more suspicion to her.

I mean, I guess she could've been a mafia tracker trying to cause some beef between Zinn and Lone, but doesn't that seem kinda risky? Also, having most of the sus players trying to push a Kyriaki lynch seems like mafia desperate to get rid of what they think it might be a Watcher.

Last night I protected Eresh (Because while they are insane, I feel like they aren't scum).

We had a doctor claim on day 2 and you decided to protect Eresh...? :lapras:

Just a final updated readlist, so I can keep track of what we got so far
Now with flavor speculation trying to fit the roles

For mafia characters I'm guessing Eggman, Metal Sonic, and Heavy Magician.
For remaining town we're missing the most important characters + The rest of Team Chaotix

ExLight - Jailer - Can't tell
juliorain - Mason buddy - Not sure if I can tell, but I won't

Kyriaki - Miller? - Knuckles (was originally an enemy, but I'd expect a major role for it tbh)?
MegaPod - Doctor - Amy Rose?
ZinnLav - Cop - Vector

Lone_Garurumon - ?? (Could be Godfather) - Eggman?
Officer Snake - Mailman? - Charmy Bee?
Jinjo - Universal Backup (Tracker) - Metal Sonic?
Ereshkigal - Bulletproof Conditional Kill - Heavy&Bomb?
AussieEevee - JOAT - Heavy Magician?

Night 3 - Hard Boiled in the Desert Sun! (Stardust Speedway Zone)

Day 3 Vote Totals:
Ereshkigal - 2 (Lone_Garurumon, Jinjo)
Kyriaki - 2 (AussieEevee, Officer Snake)
AussieEevee - 4 (ExLight, ZinnLav, Ereshkigal, Kyriaki)

AussieEevee was lynched, he was...
Dear AussieEevee

YTo7Ca0.png

You are the Heavy King, leader of the Hard Boiled Heavies and main co-antagonist of Sonic Mania alongside Doctor Eggman. First appearing in the 2017 multi-platform Sonic Mania, you and the other Heavies were once ordinary Egg Robos before being greatly enhanced and developing unique personalities upon stumbling across the Phantom Ruby.

As the leader of the Hard Boiled Heavies, you are able to order one of your minions to carry out a desired action during the night. As such you are the 1x Strongman, 1x Ninja, 1x Wildcard, 1x Driver.

During the night you may choose to use any of these abilities by submitting the following actions:

CZLsXDq.png

You can send in the Heavy Gunner by submitting Strongman Kill: <player> to use his high powered armaments in order to bypass the effects of any protective roles that may ordinarily prevent a successful night kill.

7Qj7qBc.png

You can send in the Heavy Shinobi by submitting Ninja Kill: <player> to make use of his stealthy ninja abilities in order to kill the intended target without being witnessed carrying it out.

Atd6M48.png

You can send in the Heavy Magician by submitting Wildcard: <player> to use his trickster abilities in order to use a random power role selected from the roles still left in game on that player.

GXoF6KH.png

You can send in the Heavy Rider by submitting Driver: <player> in order for her to take a couple of players for a ride on her Motobug steed to switch their places when targeted by roles that night

You may, however only use one of these abilities per night and they can each only be used a single time during the game.

In short, you are the Heavy King, 1x Stongman, 1x Ninja, 1x Wildcard, 1x Driver, you are aligned with Eggman’s Badniks and win when the opposition are eliminated or you equal them in number.

AussieEevee was lynched, he was the Heavy King, Mafia 1x Strongman, 1x Ninja, 1x Wildcard, 1x Driver and was allied with Eggman's Badniks!

Flavour to follow soon!

The Phantom Ruby bursts into life, illuminating everything in a blinding light as reality dissolves away and reforms into a new setting of a Starlit Futuristic Raceway!

It is now Night 3, phase ends on Friday 21st June at 7:00pm BST!

Please submit your night actions!

Also, flavour text has now been added for Day 2.

Finally a scum! :bulbaWave:
The entire Heavy gang huh, I guess I got close enough :lapras:

I get specific results, so far I've been told specifically that Lone & Ex were Town
I see.

You're prolly going to die today tho, brace yourself.
Wanna keep registered any last observations if the worst case scenario happens?

I would hope the doc protects me, but it makes me an obvious target I may not die.
I won't say who I'm targeting in case it's a Town and Mafia uses the chance to make that person suspect.

I would hope the doc protects me, but it makes me an obvious target I may not die.
I won't say who I'm targeting in case it's a Town and Mafia uses the chance to make that person suspect.

What if they have a roleblocker? :lapras:
Since you both claimed that makes it really easy for them to stop that.

I'm really not sure what to do with my last Jailer shot tbh, do you have any suggestions. I feel like it could backfire hard in every scenario. :confused:
Should I try to protect one of you to try to avoid a kill or should I just holster it? Or should I try to roleblock the mafia blindly?

Day 4 - Another Two Bite the Stardust! (Ice Cap Zone)

MegaPod was killed, he was...
Dear MegaPod

asmfy7S.png

You are Amy Rose, a hyperactive hedgehog girl with huge and somewhat one-sided crush on Sonic the Hedgehog. First introduced in Sonic the Hedgehog CD on the Mega CD/Sega CD in 1993, you see yourself as Sonic’s self-proclaimed girlfriend and will follow him to the ends of the Earth in order to win his heart and get him to marry you. Aside from being obsessed with Sonic, you are also a kind-hearted individual who never gives up no matter how hopeless things may seem.

As you are a kind-hearted person who never gives up and cares for others, you are the Doctor. Each night during the game you may submit the action Protect: <player> in order to protect the target player from being killed that night.

In short, you are Amy Rose, Doctor, you are aligned with Sonic’s Friends and win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

MegaPod was killed, he was Amy Rose, Town Doctor and was allied with Sonic's Friends!

ExLight was killed, he was...
Dear ExLight

tlqoRuC.png

You are Miles “Tails” Prower, a two-tailed fox with the ability to fly and Sonic’s best friend and sidekick. Although famed for your appearance in Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis in 1992, your first appearance was actually as a non-playable character in the 8-bit Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on the Sega Master System and Game Gear. You are best known for your ability to fly by spinning your signature tails like a helicopter rotor. You are also a skilled mechanic and pilot, often assisting Sonic by flying his plane, the Tornado and have a genius level intellect rivalling that of Doctor Eggman.

Your best friend and hero is Sonic the Hedgehog who you admire and look up to as an older brother type figure. As your such good friends it’s only natural you should team up to take on Eggman together, as such you are Masons, you know each other’s alignment and share your own private chat.

You are also able to use your flying ability to help Sonic and others to reach higher platforms when traversing zones; as such you have the 1x Air Lift at your disposal. Once per game during the night you may submit the action Air Lift <player> in order to air lift that player to safety and preventing them from being targeted by other players for the duration of the night. However whilst being air lifted the targeted player will also be unable to target other players or use any abilities they may have.

In short, you are Miles “Tails” Prower, Mason, 1x Air Lift, you are aligned with Sonic’s Friends and win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

ExLight was killed, he was Miles "Tails" Prower, Town Mason, 1x Air Lift and was allied with Sonic's Friends!

Flavour to follow soon!

The Phantom Ruby bursts into life, illuminating everything in a blinding light as reality dissolves away and reforms into a new setting of a landscape covered in Snow and Ice!

It is now Day 4, phase ends on Sunday 23rd June at 7:00pm BST!

You may now begin voting!

Last edited:
Vote: Jinjo

I swear I haven't seen her around much

it looks like scum are trying to take advantage on my lynch for my absence and this is how scum mislynch town.
Day 1 Votes Totals:
Max1996 - 1 (Officer Snake)
ZinnLav - 1 (DekuNut)
DekuNut - 1 (juliorain)
Contrainer - 3 (TheCapsFan, MegaPod, ExLight)
Kyriaki - 1 (Contrainer)
Lone_Garurumon - 2 (Jinjo, FinalArcadia)
Ereshkigal - 1 (Kyriaki)

Contrainer was lynched, he was...
Day 2 Vote Totals:
ZinnLav - 1 (ExLight)
DekuNut - 3 (FinalArcadia, Lone_Garurumon, ZinnLav)

DekuNut was lynched, he was...
Day 3 Vote Totals:
Ereshkigal - 2 (Lone_Garurumon, Jinjo)
Kyriaki - 2 (AussieEevee, Officer Snake)
AussieEevee - 4 (ExLight, ZinnLav, Ereshkigal, Kyriaki)

AussieEevee was lynched, he was...

Alright, Miller+Watcher here. Lone Garurumon visited ExLight last night. No one else visited ExLight.

Vote: Lone_Garurumon

Vote: Jinjo

I'm pretty sure it's Lone & Jinjo.
I was roleblocked last night. I tried visiting Jinjo.
Combind with the "attacked" result Kyriaki got when I visited Lone on the first night rather than a simple "visit" it would make sense he's Godfather.
Though I'd rather get rid of the roleblocker first.

Back
Top Bottom