• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cloned Events and Legendaries

@ArchangelSariel Sounds good! I'll have the Tytanitarite ready and add you now. I should be on for a few more hours.

Yes I have multiples of the clones.

Excellent, I'm currently on.
Arceus it is be on in a few.

I can give you a shiny Beldum and Riolu.
Shiny Riolu it is.
Okay
I'm adding you now and I'll be on if you can.

Okay I'll take Darkrai if that isn't a problem.
K gimme a sec I need to clone
@ArchangelSariel Sounds good! I'll have the Tytanitarite ready and add you now. I should be on for a few more hours.

Mew it is. Be online in a sec

Shiny Riolu it is.

Okay
Sorry that was so chaotic thank you very much! now to EV train and mega evolve!

@Tyler-045 Arceus won't go through for some reason I'll see if I can get if fixed by tomarrow.

Last edited:
I can clone more of them. I went ahead and made multiples but can get more if needed.

Noice - Diancie for an Arceus?

If you already have one, I can offer a shiny Bulbasaur.

Edit - I might want the Meleotta and Darkrai (nature?) as well if they're still on offer. I would have to get back to you on that though.

Shiny Riolu it is.

Okay
Sorry that was so chaotic thank you very much! now to EV train and mega evolve!

That's okay. I don't know why it happened and I don't care. All that matters is we both got the pokémon we were trading.

Sorry, I was busy the last couple days. Adding you now, I'll be online as much as I can over the weekend.

I can try deleting the event movesets and see if that will work but then Arceus will only know Judgement.

I can clone more of them. I went ahead and made multiples but can get more if needed.

Noice - Diancie for an Arceus?

If you already have one, I can offer a shiny Bulbasaur.

Edit - I might want the Meleotta and Darkrai (nature?) as well if they're still on offer. I would have to get back to you on that though.
I do not have Diancie yet.
Arceus is having issues. (as seen above) It MAY be able to be traded without the event moves...
Darkrai is Rash.

I'll keep an eye out for you online
Meloetta and Genesect it is I'll see you online.
Sorry, I was busy the last couple days. Adding you now, I'll be online as much as I can over the weekend.
Darkrai it is

Arceus is having issues. (as seen above) It MAY be able to be traded without the event moves...

I already have an Arceus with those moves (Roar of Time/Spacial Rend/Shadow Force, right?), so while I'd obviously prefer to keep them, if the only way to trade is to delete the moves then I won't object.

Diancie is ready, but I am not. FC in signature, we'll work out a suitable time to trade over the weekend, hopefully tomorrow.

I already have an Arceus with those moves (Roar of Time/Spacial Rend/Shadow Force, right?), so while I'd obviously prefer to keep them, if the only way to trade is to delete the moves then I won't object.

Diancie is ready, but I am not. FC in signature, we'll work out a suitable time to trade over the weekend, hopefully tomorrow.
I'm not positive if it's the moves or not but it seems like the only likely answer. I'll be on for the next few hours and then late tonight. If not then Saturday is all open atm.

I can try deleting the event movesets and see if that will work but then Arceus will only know Judgement.
I got an Arceus from elsewhere, can I change to Deoxys?
Sure thing. I'm on now if you are. Otherwise see the times I told J Jay.

I'm not positive if it's the moves or not but it seems like the only likely answer. I'll be on for the next few hours and then late tonight. If not then Saturday is all open atm.

I'm on at the moment.

I'm not positive if it's the moves or not but it seems like the only likely answer. I'll be on for the next few hours and then late tonight. If not then Saturday is all open atm

Well I can idle for the night and I've added you (my FC is in my signature). Diancie ready to go as well.

I'm on at the moment.

I'm not positive if it's the moves or not but it seems like the only likely answer. I'll be on for the next few hours and then late tonight. If not then Saturday is all open atm

Well I can idle for the night and I've added you (my FC is in my signature). Diancie ready to go as well.

I'm having connection issues at the moment lemme see if I can get it work.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom