• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

♥Contestshipping!♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ♥Contestshipping!♥

Drew's fangirls seem to be a reoccurring theme in fanfics. Do you really think they would cause any trouble for May? How about their reactions if May and Drew got together?

I don't think so. We all know who Drew likes, after all. ^_^ He seemed pretty bothered by his fangirls in that one episode (the title escapes me atm >_>) actually, and whatever fangirls he may have now, they shouldn't be a problem.

And if May and Drew got together...I don't think the fangirls would be too happy. XD;

Drew's fangirls seem to be a reoccurring theme in fanfics. Do you really think they would cause any trouble for May? How about their reactions if May and Drew got together?
He seemed pretty bothered by his fangirls in that one episode (the title escapes me atm >_>) actually, and whatever fangirls he may have now, they shouldn't be a problem.
The episode was "A Fan With A Plan," I believe.

And I agree, Drew did NOT like having that many middle-aged women fawning over him. xDD I actually am inclined to think that some of Drew's fangirls like Harley would be kind of excited for Drew to have a "significant other." Kinda like how when you watch a show and you have a mad crush on one of the characters but you desperately want them to hook up with one of the other characters. Kind of a bad example, but it's the best I could think of at the moment. xD;

Hello! and may I just say that contestshipping is le awesome! I especially love the Wynaut episode (although not the most shippy) with the whole May saving Drew and that bit where Drew watches May play with the Wynauts (i always thought that bit was quite significant in showing the Drew liked May). ..Anyway, contestshipping has some pretty epic episodes!

I haven't been here T.T
So I suppose I'll answer all the questions to make up for it.
No, not really... I think that their craziness is really not going to happen like it usually does XP And anyway, May knows how to deal with crazy people. I think they would either be all mad (like Brianna would probably be), or think that it was cute. (like me, I am a Drew fangirl and Contestshipping is adorable. ^^)
So what/how do you think Norman would think/feel about Drew?
Ahh, Norman. I think he wouldn't approve of it, for some reason... that just seems like him. D; But then I think Drew would eventually win his respect by proving that he does indeed care for May a lot. ^^ ♥

So yeah! I hope that's a suitable make-up for me being gone.

^ Whether Norman approves or not, though, we already know that Caroline definitely will. She seemed to really like the idea of May and Drew together. Hoenn GF anyone?

^ Whether Norman approves or not, though, we already know that Caroline definitely will. She seemed to really like the idea of May and Drew together. Hoenn GF anyone?

agreed she teased may about it: and lol harley as a fangirl whoever posted above lol the first time i say harley i thought he was a girl lol. drew's fangirls he never really showed interest for. and may blushes when people say that she and drew are a couple. but lol harley as a fangirl i was laughing so hard in that part

^ Harley would make a funny fangirl, ne?

Okay... it's kinda dead in here...
My brain is fried, so I can't think of a topic.

Hm, well, I'm kind of a sucker for AU romances so... If Drew and May lived in a world without Pokemon, how would they have met?

Personally I've got this thing of Drew becoming the assistant of Harley, the fashion designer. I don't know how May would factor in there, but I feel that she could be an actress or a model or something. xD

Either that or Drew becoming a famous soccer star. There's something about Drew that says "I would play soccer if I weren't too preoccupied making insects, plants, and large mammals frolic about on stage attacking other insects, plants, and small mammals for show."

If Drew and May lived in a world without Pokemon, how would they have met?

I'm just going to have to go with something more obvious and cliche. (I'd be more creative if it wasn't almost 2am. xD) Teenage rivals in high school.

I just started watching the anime, Special A. And it just sort of made me think. That would be pretty spot on for them. Drew always #1 in everything he wants to do and May determined to beat him. No matter how many times she comes in second against him she'd never give up. :3

I agree with Arysd, pretty much. :3

And damn, this thread is really inactive. That's annoying. XD Wish there was some way we had more discussion in this thread.

I agree with Arysd, pretty much. :3

And damn, this thread is really inactive. That's annoying. XD Wish there was some way we had more discussion in this thread.

Considering this is favoured by most shippers. Yeah. It's seriously inactive =\ I suggest more fanart, more fanfics and a topic that can spark up discussion.

What? Can't an AdvanceShipper help?!

Considering this is favoured by most shippers. Yeah. It's seriously inactive =\ I suggest more fanart, more fanfics and a topic that can spark up discussion.

...:sweat: Who said the fact you're an Advanceshipper was a problem? So long as you don't just sit around complaining about Contestshipping and being an elitest (which you aren't)

Topic...ARGH I can't think of one...

'Course an Advanceshipper can help :3 If you were one of those really obnoxious ASers than I'd say no freaking way, but you're cool, so it's all good.

And yes. Fanart. Hmm. I shall post some now (screenshots too). And my pointless commentary XD

whatshappeninginjohto.jpg

Because you totally know this is what's going on in Johto :D

mistyandmayhavelittleboyfriends.jpg

So cuuuute <3 They're so tiny :D

mayanddrewcuteness.jpg

Aww. The way May's blushing is too adorable.

itstillmakesmoresense.jpg

Sweet how they're sitting back to back like that. :]

mayanddrew.jpg

I loved this scene so much. Drew was so sweet. <3

mayanddrewhilarity.jpg

Haha. Gotta love that cocky attitude May always gets around Drew. :3

mayanddrewinthewynautepisode.jpg

But of course, who doesn't remember this. ^_^

itsLOVEgetoveritadvanceshippers.png

The first rose. <3

theywereGREATthoughts.jpg

"Were they good thoughts?" "Come on, of course they were!" XD

youcantgetmuchhotterthanthis.jpg

I know it's not shippy, but I still LOVE this shot. <3

thecanonestofallcanonpairings.jpg

Aww. <3

I love Contestshipping to death! <3

Aww, Dana you're making my squee with Contestshippy cuteness. D: Which isn't good because now I want to look at adorable pictures and fanart when I should start heading to bed... xD

But before I go to bed...

I was just going through my favorites of DeviantArt and this was actually one of the first Pokemon fanart I saw. I still love it so much. o3o

mayanddrewbymomodeary.jpg

Nice pics Dana. And I once again promise myself and you all to come around here more often. ContestShipping deserves more attention. :)

Is it topic time? ... It's topic time. (Sorry if you guys already answered these before. orz)

Who do you think would have the guts to confess first? May or Drew?

and;

How do you think May and Drew are progressing in Johto in terms of their romance? Is their relationship advancing, or would their Contests be first priority?

btw, very cute pics. Made me love this ship even more. <333

...I found this pics when I was looking for HeatTagShippy stuff on Japanese fansites... this site I found this on is Contest/Pallet/HeatTag. I squee'd so much. Because I support Pallet/Orange/Contest/HeatTag, and it's such an unusual combination.

But, anyway, without further ado:
finalist.jpg
departure.jpg
mischievous.jpg
magazine.jpg

...And there's more, too, if you don't mind PalletShipping mixed in.

Aww, cute pictures everyone!

I just want to stop by and say I support this shipping. Not a big fan, but I find it cute (and canon). <3

Aww, cute pictures everyone!

I just want to stop by and say I support this shipping. Not a big fan, but I find it cute (and canon). <3

Well you have awesome taste in ships. Even if you're not a big fan of it you still acknowledge it as cute and canon, which rocks. :D

All righty, topics!

Who do you think would have the guts to confess first? May or Drew?

I kinda see Drew confessing first, partly because he got feelings for May before May actually started to like him back, and because he just seems more assertive when you consider all the hints and stuff. But I can see May doing it too. It must be driving her crazy, after all, knowing how much she likes the kid but hasn't said it yet. XD

How do you think May and Drew are progressing in Johto in terms of their romance? Is their relationship advancing, or would their Contests be first priority?

I firmly believe that it's advancing. Sure, they're probably really focused on their contests and striving to do their best, but after the way things left off between May and Drew at the end of BF, it just seemed to allude to the fact that it was going to go even further once they were in Johto.

And yeah, all these pictures and topics and everything are making me love Contestshipping even more, too. <3

...I'd like to know if anyone would like to see the Contest/Pallet stuff, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom