• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

♥Contestshipping!♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those pics are so cute! I love Teppo's art work :D
That was a good Contestshipping episode also.

Re: ♥Contestshipping!♥

*cries at thread inactivity*

Hey,remember the talk about Shuu stalking Haruka?look at this!its prove that the japanease fandom agrees with us :D

gaze.jpg

HA!
I was right!
I KNEW Drew was stalking May!
Ah, I'm so smart...
Anyway, onto the question;
What do you love most about contestshipping?
first off, I love EVERYTHING about contestshipping; but my favorite is the roses.
My favorite flower has always been roses, so when I saw Drew giving May a rose, I immediately became a contestshipper.
And so... yeah....
Um... moo.

when they argue, the roses, and their (roses)reasons (nice exscuss drew sure it was for beautifly)how drew looks out for may. how harley teases them. the rivalry. how drew cheers up may when she loses

What do you love most about contestshipping?

Their interactions are totally fantastic. You've got the sweet and innocent girl who starts off annoyed with the so-called jerk who has the hots for her, and then she slowly starts to form feelings for this guy who she no longer thinks of as a jerk, but rather as a friend and maybe something more someday. It's a fantastic dynamic between the two, and the arguing, blushing, roses, teasing, hints and EVERYTHING all make Contestshipping the ship I adore.

Oh, and they're completely adorable together, don't you even DARE deny that.

Sooo. 8D I tend to notice every time I watch a romantic comedy, I go; "Hmm. I wonder how this would work with May and Drew as the main characters..."
Which brought me to start a Contest/Ikarishipping fic based on the movie Bride Wars.
And then when I watch another romantic comedy the idea to make it into a Contestshipping fic goes straight into my 'idea notebook'. xD

So here's a topic;

What romantic comedy do you think would best suit Contestshipping?

O_O
I suddenly have the urge to write fanfiction using that idea.....
But I already have a story.... dangit....
Hold that idea, Kari, that could be fanfiction GOLD!

It could? 0.0 I didn't think it was that good. Okay, I'll keep it in mind, but I'm not the best writer ^^;

I'm sorry I've been inactive, everyone! I've been busy and my parents keep stealing my laptop D:

I would answer your topic, Arysd, but I don't watch very many movies...
Possibly the Princess Bride? *hopeful*

What romantic comedy do you think would best suit Contestshipping?

For some reason, I can totally see What Happens in Vegas with May and Drew as the leads. D: I didn't particularly like that movie very much, but it fits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom