• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread

I guess it would make sense for the dude to be the Team Flare leader, since he is standing in the front of the scientists. He looks unique, at least.

Hmm.....Ahhh..........About the.........You know ........... Anime Poster.......And the Actress ?????
I.....found.....this....
the....lower.....right....might...be.....actress?
corocoro91310.jpg

I guess it would make sense for the dude to be the Team Flare leader, since he is standing in the front of the scientists. He looks unique, at least.

There are five Scientists.

Earlier leaks reported there to be 5 scientists. So I'm leaning more towards the big guy not being the boss but maybe more being the head scientist? I hope the real boss of Team Flare will be shrouded in mystery.

Team Flare wants to make "a beautiful world," so there will probably be plenty of females in the organization.

Before the anime stuff is leaked, posted and discussed here, I just want to say no anime discussion should be in this thread or section please. If you want to discuss anything that Corocoro reveals about the XY anime there is an entire section devoted to the XY anime that you can all use.

The New Type Chart guys...

corocoro91311.jpg

Any thoughts?

The New Type Chart guys...

corocoro91311.jpg

Any thoughts?

I'm glad to see Poison is getting some love and Fighting has another resistance. Also like that Steel doesn't resist Dark and Ghost anymore too.

Hmm.....Ahhh..........About the.........You know ........... Anime Poster.......And the Actress ?????
I.....found.....this....
the....lower.....right....might...be.....actress?
corocoro91310.jpg

Looking at this small picture of her, she seem to look a bit like that actress from that "Requiem for a dream" movie. I don't know her name :c

Ahh ..... Not very cute .....Is she ????
I think she looks elegant. Thick eyebrows and her brown(?) hair reminds me of Sheena (I had to look up her name)
Looking at this small picture of her, she seem to look a bit like that actress from that "Requiem for a dream" movie. I don't know her name :c[/FONT]
Jennifer Connelly
And holy crap, can't unsee. Awesome.

I don't know if this is an error or not but apparently on the Mega pokemon listing page under Mega Mawile. It says that Huge Power greatly increase the power of physical moves. Note: hugely increase power of physical move, not doubling Attack.

So Mewtwo is getting a SECOND mega evolution?

150Mewtwo-Mega_X.png

Well there's a surprise. Didn't expect that, to be honest.

Mega Mewtwo X
Because they had to copy the X Antibody off of Digimon too.

But, I kid. I like it a bit better than the "normal" Mega Mewtwo. How does it evolve? Does Mewtwo get two different Mega Stones?

if nobody makes puss n' boots parodies of the new cat pokemon i'm gonna flip
"You hit me in the head with a GUITAR?"

Anyway, those cats are freaking awesome looking. Either one of them would instantly be in my top 10 pokemon design-wise, but now you're telling me I have to choose one? Ugh. Ooh! If they have decent stats, maybe I WILL get both, since they can fit different roles on my team!

Ice is having its ups and downs. I think it has gotten slightly better in normal play with the intro of this freeze skin or whatever it is called (I hope others get this too).
But in competitive play, it is going to go from nonexistent to extinct (or at least ice-type pokemon, the moves will obviously still be around). This because of Steel's newfound use as a fairy counter, meaning that there will be a lot more steel type moves floating around the metagame. Any dragon that can learn steel moves will also gain use.

But... Hyper Beam or Giga Impact with Freeze Skin? Sounds good to me.

Mega Mewtwo X
Because they had to copy the X Antibody off of Digimon too.

But, I kid. I like it a bit better than the "normal" Mega Mewtwo. How does it evolve? Does Mewtwo get two different Mega Stones?
Yep. Per Serebii:

The new Mega Evolution of Mewtwo is exclusive to X and is called Mega Mewtwo X. It is Psychic/Fighting-type and has the ability Steadfast. The previous Mega Mewtwo is Mega Mewtwo Y and is exclusive to Pokémon Y. They use the items Mewtwonite X & Mewtwonite Y to Mega Evolve.

For those who don't know Japanese, this is quite useful

Why does every Fire-type starter have to stand up? Tailunar looks cool, but I love quadrupedal Pokemon...I hope it's like Typhlosion and Infernape in that it can walk both ways, and if so, its model better reflect this when it's attacking.

Back
Top Bottom