• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Degree's Large SHINY + EVENT Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi! i can offer you a 10aniv entei or raikou for your rayquaza jolly (shiny)

Last edited:
if you still have the lvl 5 shiny beldum ill give you what ever you want if i have it or i can breed you what ever you want or i can give you a shiny lvl 76 charizard if you want that

would you trade your shiny raikou for my mystery mew(timid)?

would you trade your shiny raikou for my mystery mew(timid)?

if you still have the lvl 5 shiny beldum ill give you what ever you want if i have it or i can breed you what ever you want or i can give you a shiny lvl 76 charizard if you want that

Both of you need to read my trade rules, because I have done the liberty of stating that I don't want any doubles of Pokemon right in front of your faces.

I would like the TRU arceus and the shaymin, Ill offer anything in my shop

interested in shiny torchik and shiny shinx. please check my shop:)

Can I have the shiny glacion for my shiny Kingler? My FC is SS in my sig.

Last edited:
SMR2010 Jirachi Lv. 5 UT --- New
Timid

CHANNEL Jirachi Lv. 5 UT
Relaxed

for

World08 Lucario
TRU Dragonite

i have that shiny salamace you wanted.
i do not no the IV of it but it has adement nature if you want to trade VM or PM me please!!

um, would you please trade me a shiny pichu? I can give a phione, the pre-evolved form of manaphy. thank you for your time.

Want:

10 ANI Umbreon Lv. 70 UT

offer - look at list

Last edited:
Hey if you still have them i would like
Shiny Mew
Tru Arceus
Gamestop Deoxys

I could offer
event lv. 100 Regigigas (don't know if you have this already)
shiny meditite
shiny yanmega.

By any chance could you pm me with your answer, as i'll be gone for roughly 1 week and i don't want to scroll through everything to find your reply. Also don't have friend code on me right now... will send it on reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom