• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Disgaea: Hour Of Darkness Mafia; Endgame: Town and Nytie win! [5-12-12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akuraito

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
A place darker than a pitch-black cave, located deeper than the depths of the seas...
It is a cursed land where evil reigns and foul beings dwell.
Nobody knows its whereabouts, but everyone fears its existence...

D I S G A E A

[video=youtube;B6ET1NEjA5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6ET1NEjA5w&list=PLD6D28F9E9726AC33&index=3[/video]​

Welcome, everyone, to the Disgaea: Hour Of Darkness Mafia!
This mafia will include only characters from the first game.

As Disgaea not as mainstream as other games, you may want to look up more on your role or the game itself:

http://disgaea.wikia.com/wiki/Disgaea_Wiki

RULES: (stolen borrowed/edited from Feralize, who stole it from Zenax, who stole it from Rayne)
1. I will modkill for two things:
A) Revealing your name:
Telling others the name of your role/describing your role is fine, however. Roleplaying, unless specified in your PM, is borderline nameclaiming, so I will count it as such.
B) Poor sportsmanship and/or conduct:
No flaming, baiting, trolling, or insulting others. It's just a game. I will modkill you or sub you out.

1.5 Real life comes first, and I understand that, but please be sure to let me know if you'll be inactive. 4 phases without activity and you will be subbed out.

2. Please PM me each and every one of your PM conversations, and send me the link to any QuickTopic related to the game you would create. This applies to everyone, no exception. To include more than one person in a PM, click on "Go Advanced" and add my username (Luminous Pikapi) in the "To:" field.

3. When sending me your actions by PM, please include the Night or the Day in the title (e.g. "Night X Action" or "Day X Action").

4. During the day, vote for the person you would want to see eliminated by saying VOTE: player, in bold. In the case you would want to remove your vote, say UNVOTE: player. No lynch is an option, but in the case of a tie between no lynch and someone, the user will be lynched.

5. Each phase will last approximately 24 hours. I plan on updating the game at around 8:00 PM, Eastern Time, although it might vary by a few hours depending on my schedule. I will do my best to notify you if I can't update it in time.

6. If you change your name, please say so in the thread to avoid confusion.

7. If you're dead, you're dead. Do not, under any case, reveal information, raise suspicion or give hints after your death. A single death post is fine.

8. Role PM revelation, even if faked, is not permitted.

9. I reserve the right to modify or add some rules during the game.

Players:
1. @Feralize; KILLED NIGHT 1
2. @Nytie;
3. @Zenax;
4. @Paperhorse;
5. @Neonsands;
6. @Smasher 101; LYNCHED DAY 2
7. @Luminosity; KILLED NIGHT 2
8. @NfiNity;
9. @DrumBeats;
10. @HilbertCressLover; KILLED NIGHT 1
11. @Hitomi; KILLED NIGHT 1
12. @jda95;
13. @Tris79;
14. @harryheart;
15. @Mijzelffan; LYNCHED DAY 1

Subs:
1. @Parmalee;
2. @Secretive Trainer;

PLEASE NOTE: Major spoilers can and will be revealed. Please proceed with caution if you plan to play this game in the near future.

Last edited:
Re: Disgaea: Hour Of Darkness Mafia; 5-7-12: Sign-Ups

And I stole my rules from Zenax xD

Count me in!

Willing to sub if needed.

I stole the rules included in my game from Mintaka XD In!

does everyone steal their rules?

... I adapted mine from Rayne. xD

I'll play.

IN IN IN IN IN

I'll play!

does everyone steal their rules?

Yes I think most everyone uses the basic ruleset that suits them best and then adapts it to their specific game. For example, I'm having to ban both nameclaims and deckclaims in the 5D's mafia lol

I'll have to stalk the wiki, but in, please :3

Yay, 10 more roles left~ ^^

Luminosity:
I'm a little sad that you have to stalk the wiki. I love this game. v.v So amazing... I wish more people knew about it.

EDIT:
I CAN DO MATH.
I'm actually in advanced math...

Yay, 10 more roles left~ ^^

Luminosity:
I'm a little sad that you have to stalk the wiki. I love this game. v.v So amazing... I wish more people knew about it.

EDIT:
I CAN DO MATH.
I'm actually in advanced math...
I had a long hiatus from gaming (just lost interest I suppose or other things consumed my time), so I missed quite a few.

Everyone above is in. ^^

In please

IN IN IN IN IN

I LIKE YOUR ENTHUSIASM.
*hands 2/3 of a cookie*

How could I not be? I can probably be the expert for this game =P

NIS is fantastic. I may prefer Makai Kingdom gameplay wise, but Disgaea still has a special place in my heart because of the characters. They are some of the most entertaining ever.

I'll join in.

Hola, HCL. :3 You're in, along with DrumBeats.

I only own a DS and a Wii, so I'm severely limited in gaming options. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom