• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you have a fandom bicycle?

I'm going to have to update my list...I definitely think that Dento is going to be another fandom bicycle for me:

I ship him with Ash, Iris, Brock, Paul, Shooti, Bel, Pod, Corn, Drew, N, Touko, Touya, Tamaki ...and everyone else. That guy seriously looks good with anything...

No one can compare to the sheer amount of potential and possibilities of shipping the handsome Professor Westwood V with everyone like I do.

I mean, HAVE YOU SEEN HIS PORTRAIT?!?

May/Ash
May/Misty
May/Dawn
May/Paul
May/Jackie
May/Silver
May/Red
May/Gold
May/Steven Stone
May/Barry
May/Shooti
May/Black
May/N
May/Bel
May/Volkner
May/Riley
May/Dent
May/Corn
May/Falkner
May/Blue

Yeah..

Satoshi's Pikachu has become one thanks to a conversation with a friend. I ship him with Satoshi, Shinji, Iris, Nyasu, ect. It's funny but I don't know if I'll keep it up.

Yep, mostly Dawn.

Dawn/Lucas
Dawn/Cynthia
Dawn/Candice
Dawn/Mars
Dawn/Paul
Dawn/Gardenia
Dawn/Riley

Kris pairings:
Kris/Falkner
Kris/Silver
Kris/Whitney
Kris/Morty
Kris/Lance

May pairings:
May/Steven
May/Paul
May/Harley
May/Drew
May/Ash

Rampaging shotacon on the loose. My fandom bicycles are all the male protagonists. >D Currently my main ones are Brawl-Pokemon-Trainer (dubbed "PT" in this thread, because what I actually call him will only confuse everyone), and Touya. Even a few crossovers for PT.

For the Pokemon Trainer (I call him "Leaf", but I don't want to be mistaken for a lolicon. :|)
Ike x P
Samus x PT
Lucas (MOTHER 3) x PT
Cyrus x PT
Darkrai x PT
Brendan x PT
Looker x PT
Riley x PT
Volkner x PT
Kris x PT
Barry x PT
Roark x PT
Buck x PT
Flint x PT
Giratina x PT
Infernape x PT
Mesprit x PT
Cynthia x PT
Enbuoh x PT
Dawn x PT

And Touya (White-kun, mwahaha!)
N x Touya
Touko x Touya
Geetis x Touya
Brendan x Touya
Cheren x Touya
Giima x Touya
Zekrom x Touya
Aloe x Touya
Cynthia x Touya
Adeku x Touya
Victini x Touya
Volkner x Touya
Kamitsure x Touya
PT x Touya

Hehe, that is a lot. D8 I should draw all these sometime...

Last edited:
I have four different characters that are Launchers for me:

Diamond with Pearl, Riley, Lucario, Rowan (lol), Looker, Palmer, Cyrus, Gold, Volkner, Flint, Infernape, Roark, Aaron, Buck, Carnivine...

Gold with Red, Green, Silver, Morty, Eusine, Apollo, Proton, Lance, Typohlosion, Steven...

Red with Green, Lt. Surge, Bill, Rocket Grunts, Lance, Bruno, Arcanine, Growlithe, Blaine, Black (BW Male), Machamp, Charizard, Oak (lol), Mewtwo...

Dent with Black (BW Male), Pansage, Korn, Pod, Satoshi, Cheren, N...

Note: All colors/metals/gems are what they are in Japan, not the US.

N x Touko, N x Touya, N x Juniper, N x Fennel, N x Kamitsure, N x Fuuro, N x Shikimi, N x Giima, N x Caitlin, N x Cheren, N x Bianca, N x Dent, N x Pod, N x Corn

...and that's only for Unova

Brendan(playable character ¬¬), I think i ship him with anyone, but there's so much that i forgot some:

Ethan x Brendan
Steven x Brendan(like that one so much)
N x Brendan
Touya x Brendan
Cheren x Brendan
Thorton x Brendan
Gary x Brendan
Any male playable character x Brendan
Sanyou Brothers x Brendan

I don't really like to admit it, but I do.

I tend to ship Giovanni with everyone female, and Domino with everyone of both genders.

With Domino I find it cute to think of her paired with a more innocent kind of girl. I also nurture a thought that she might get along well with Casey. It has no basis in canon, but I can see them having girly sleepovers together and midnight feasts. She would often drag her along to baseball games. Of course, she would be lying through her teeth to the girl about nearly everything (she can't give away her true identity), but would be having fun nonetheless.

Giovanni, I tend to think of him taking advantage of his subordinate Rockets, and captives. Which is a pretty big list. I could go on, but I don't think it would appeal to many people, and I might get flamed!

My very favourite pairing is het, and it's.. shall we say.. controversial..

My very favourite pairing is het, and it's.. shall we say.. controversial..
I'll take a guess and say Giovanni/Leaf.

...Controversy's par for the course. And if you were ever flamed, well. People around here know better than to do that outright (it's something I'm strict about). No one should ever be criticized, or afraid, over any pairing they support.

I'll take a guess and say Giovanni/Leaf.

...Controversy's par for the course. And if you were ever flamed, well. People around here know better than to do that outright (it's something I'm strict about). No one should ever be criticized, or afraid, over any pairing they support.

I suppose so.. No, I ship Giovanni/Domino. But you were close enough. Thanks for supporting me on that though.

It's basically these two for me

-HeatTagShipping - Conway/Dawn
-PearlShipping - Ash/Dawn

For me, it's Ash. I mainly ship him with Dawn, Gary, Pikachu, and Latias.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom