• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you have any shiny pokemon from the older games?

Re: Do you have any shiny pokemon?

On Pokemon Yellow, I have a shiny butterfree. On Pokemon Soul Silver, I have a shiny Zubat (now Goldbat) and Garydose. On Pokemon Sapphire, I have a shiny Torchick. On Pokemon Heart Gold, I have a shiny Magikarp and Garidose. On Pokemon Fire Red, I have a shiny Koffing. I caught all wild with luck except Garydose (auto shiny) and Torchic (who was my starter)

On Pokemon Yellow, I have a shiny butterfree. On Pokemon Soul Silver, I have a shiny Zubat (now Goldbat) and Garydose. On Pokemon Sapphire, I have a shiny Torchick. On Pokemon Heart Gold, I have a shiny Magikarp and Garidose. On Pokemon Fire Red, I have a shiny Koffing. I caught all wild with luck except Garydose (auto shiny) and Torchic (who was my starter)

Shinies didn't exist in Yellow, not unless it became shiny once you traded it over to a second generation game.

As for myself, I've had a shiny Abra, Tentacool and Gyarados.

I have a shiny poochyena in emerald :3

I have a Shiny Jynx in LeafGreen version, a Shiny Tentacool in Sapphire version and a Shiny Roselia in Ruby version. I've thought about searching for others, but I always end up giving up the hunts.

Does shiny Gyarados in Crystal count. I know it is required

I've got two shiny's.

My shiny Lucario and a shiny Poliwag!

EDIT: Because i forgot a shiny and cant edit the post,

I've also got a shiny Gyarados. SS and HG. :p
Shiny Poliwag on SS
And the Shiny Lucario: Diamond -> Soul Silver (want to get to -> White)

Last edited by a moderator:

I know I had a blue Krabby years ago on an old pokemon gold file. And I always catch the shiny red gyrados beacuse I think its awesome lol. Never found another shiny in other games I've played though.

I just caught a shiny Wurmple on Emerald on Sunday while EV training! :D

My sister also found a shiny wurmple on her Emerald a few years ago, but she accidentally ran away from it.
True story.

I have a two shiny Tangela, one is now Tangrowth, a shiny Finneon, and I have many shinies from trades.

I have a shiny Ursaring in SoulSilver and a shiny Venonat in Crystal. (Not counting the red Gyarados...)

They're currently the only shinies I have. I used to have a shiny Rhyhorn in either my Gold or Silver copy, but he's gone now. I also once encountered a shiny Graveler in SoulSilver (exactly the day before I caught the Ursaring), but it had Selfdestructed. <_<

I have quite a few: Sneasel, Murkrow, Absol, Charmander, Teddiursa, Aerodactyl, Carvanha, Aipom, Zapdos, Houndoom, Eevee, Feebas, Torchic, and Aron.

I have a shiny Rapidash and Staraptor in Pearl and a shiny Zoroark in White (That one took a while to get)

Ignoring the Gyarados I have a hacked Squirtle (that I got in a trade) a Caterpie, and a Tympole.

I've caught a shiny Unown, Bronzor, Lumineon, Paras and Gyarados by chance. Best part is, I caught the random shiny Gyarados only a few weeks before HeartGold and SoulSilver were announced.

I've also got a shiny Absol from when a friend of mine was going shiny-hunting and passed them around to the rest of us. He's a total bro.

I have a Charizard and Articuno from leafgreen. I'm searching really hard for any shiny on Emerald!

I have a shiny Whismur from Emerald and a shiny Klink from Black.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom