• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you have any shiny pokemon from the older games?

Since last time I posted on this thread (been forever), I lost my shiny Floatzel, however, I got a bunch of other legit shinies.

~Machop (Fiery path, Sapphire)
~Luxray x2 (GTS, chain of 13)
~Dustox (Traded. Yup, just like the one in the anime! It's even male! =D)
~Chimchar (Traded)
~Fearow (Traded)
~Raichu (GTS)

Of course, since it's GTS, I can't be 100% sure the Luxray and Raichu are legit, but they have real locations/stats/Pokeballs/ect, so I'd like to think they are.

Last edited:
I have about 70 legit shinies in my collection so far. I would have 85 but 15 of the shinies i have are hacked so i got rid of them. my fave is my
Ho oh (Orange with silver beak and tail feathers)

Re: Do you have any shiny pokemon?

im really lucky
i have

silver: ditto drowzee gyrados

ruby: crobat

fire red: charizard after 47 sr's

soul silver
:rhyperior

all legit ^-^

i found a shiny pidgey on silver like 1 hour ago it's yellow :D

Machamp (Caught as a Machop on JP Pearl)
Chimchar (Hatched from an egg in Diamond)
Milotic (VGC09)
Eevee x2 (VGC10)
3x Pikachu Coloured Pichu (Event)
2x Gyarados (Guess...)

And some I don't know the authenticity of:
Deoxys (GTS)
Aerodactyl (GTS)
Cresselia (Traded from friend).
Mesprit (Wi-Fi trade).

The other day, my younger brother encountered a shiny Geodude on Emerald, but it went and died. Same brother has a VGC Eevee that he evolved into a Vaporeon, and Gyarados.

My older brother has Gengar (caught as a Gastly, at Midnight, in front of Mr. Fuji in Lavender Tower), Gyarados (SoulSilver), Girafarig (Pearl) and a VGC10 Eevee.

When I played Sapphire, the Poochyena that attacked Birch was shiny...

Last edited:

Ya, I have:

1x Larvitar
3x Skitty
1x Charmander (u jelly?)
1x Spiritomb
1x Geodude
1x Poochyena

um... that's all I can think of.

caution: long list
Starters
Treecko(Jp emerald)
Cyndaquil( HG)
SS:
Lugia
Lapras
Diamond:
Uxie,
Azelf
Eeveex2( from a trade)
Radar Shinies:
Cubone
Magnemite
Spoink x9 ( yes, they were all from the same chain)
Shinx x2

theres alot more i have that i didnt list, mostly from trades

Most of mine were results of hours of chaining and frustration, with the exception of the Red Gyarados in the classic Gold Version as well has HeartGold, a machop that I found in a cave [probably the only one I can prove wasn't chained], a slakoth [which was funny because I found it soon after breaking a chain, before I turned the radar on again], and I think a medicham, but I wasn't paying attention at the time so I may have used the radar on that one.

I also spent about a month breeding Laprases so that I could get a purple one to put on my dinosaur team.

Unfortunately I never found any wild shinies until gen 4. I once encountered a shiny graveler on my playthrough of Pearl, but it was too early in the game to have gotten the Master Ball and, well... selfdestruct broke my heart to bits.

Only ones are a hacked rayquaza that was given to me by a friend at level 22.
It may have been hacked but he is the biggest part of my team now :3
And the red Gyarados.
CURRENTLY SOFT RESETTING FOR SHINY HO-OH. At 115 SRs.

And on my old game file (Before it got corrupted) I found a shiny oddish in Ilex Forest. They got to be a level 61 vileploom.

Besides 2 L.O.R gyradoes no i have non =/

I have a shiny ampharos and a shiny electrode on my pre-gen IV games. After gen IV, I have too many too list. :p

my neighbor that im lending my pokemon leaf green found a shiny machop and he almost killed it but he caught it

-looks at sub-forum-
if we're talking Gen 1-3 only then i never caught the shiny gyarados in Gold (i'm like the only one who didn't xP)

but i did catch one shiny zubat in FireRed in Mt. Moon.

i have a black charizard and a gold magicarp, the coolest thing in the world

I acidenlt killed the LoR Gyarados, and have never seen another shiny since :/

Pfft, the Red Gyarados in Silver/SoulSilver. |3 A long time ago I had a Shiny Tangela though. :3

i think 50-ish, so i'm not gonna post a list here...
am gonna get one more monday (2/21) if you know what i mean XD

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom