• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you think any current Pokémon will have Evolutions or Preevolutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Do you think any current Pokemon will have Evolutions or Preevolutions?

Pachirisu should have an evolution to a stronger electric type.

Different people, different opinions. This isn't the place to argue about it. :|

Earlier we talked about how we hoped that no other pokemon gets an evolution like Electivire, which this could be the place for that, I was just extending that discussion

It's not like snakes or dragons don't have any similarities or anything...

Anywho, I really don't care what it is as long as it does him justice.

Chinese dragons maybe

Magmar, Electabuzz and Jynx got pre evolutions in Gen II.. But only Electabuzz and Magmar got another evolution in Gen IV, Jynx being left behind (Again!)

haha, i guess GF cant think anything that could erase or lessen the bad image that Jynx has done..(shame on them, its never been Jynx's fault *mad*)

i want a Starfish and Sponge Pokemon that is based in Spongebob Squarepants.. :D..

I want m0re Pokemon thats concepts are from the other Cartoons we have..

^ Don't bet on it. It aint happening.

Dunsprace will evolve into a Normal/Normal, why? The same reason it learns Roost and Spite via level up.

It will make no sense for Dunsparce to evolve into a poison type. Flying/Normal and Dragon/Normal are our best bets.

It will make no sense for Dunsparce to evolve into a poison type. Flying/Normal and Dragon/Normal are our best bets.

It is a SNAKE. As for Gen IV, all the snakelike Pokémon have been of the poison type. On the other side, why would it be Dragon/Normal instead of Dragon alone (or, more accurately, Ground/Dragon)? It has been already done that Pokémon lose types when they evolve (Azurill to Marill from Normal to Water says hi).

It is a SNAKE.

As for Gen IV, all the snakelike Pokémon have been of the poison type.

A: Contradiction.

B: Not all snakes are venomous.

Pure Dragon is about as likely as Normal/Dragon, in my opinion. But Ground/Dragon doesn't really make sense (and is already shared by a few other Pokémon).

Magmar, Electabuzz and Jynx got pre evolutions in Gen II.. But only Electabuzz and Magmar got another evolution in Gen IV, Jynx being left behind (Again!)

haha, i guess GF cant think anything that could erase or lessen the bad image that Jynx has done..(shame on them, its never been Jynx's fault *mad*)

i want a Starfish and Sponge Pokemon that is based in Spongebob Squarepants.. :D..

I want m0re Pokemon thats concepts are from the other Cartoons we have..

Well Jynx did cause an episode of the anime to get banned and got recolored because of the reason for the ban, I was surprised to see its prev come to existance, I doubt a new evo will come around

I don't know if its on topic or anything but here goes:I've noticed something interesting while browsing through the current pokedex.Most of the pokemon that have gotten evolutions(the third stage)all have stat totals below 500.(the highest of which was Magmar who had a stat total of 495).There are, as far as i could tell, exactelly two exceptions to my observation,the scyther and porygon families.Although Scizor is regarded as the evolution of Scyther it only reditrebutes the stats of Scyther(the total stat value of Scizor is equal to Scythers and still 500;so in my opinion not really an evolution but more like an inprovement).I consider the porygon family to be a special case because it's the only artificial pokemon in the game so therefore it requires a special "software program" to evolve.It evolves via a software program and i will not be surprised when some day soon it will be the only pokemon family with more then three evolutionary stages(just like digimon).So in conclusion ruling out these two families as exceptions my observation remains valid.(at least for now :) )Please feel free to double check it yourselves.Given the fact that GF likes to constantelly change things i am of course aware of the fact that my observation could only be a coincidence.

Not really. If you think about it, it could evolve into a Poison type. I'm hoping myself though, for a Dragon type.

I'd like to see a Dragon and Flying form of Eevee, and maybe even add some kind of Preevolution for Seviper and Zangoose.

Not all snakes are poisonous so it probably won't be poison it doesn't even have anything in common with poison.

Except that it learns Glare.

Except that it learns Glare.

Dunsparce is based on a snake, other snakes learn glare, makes sense. Just because the other snakes are poison doesn't mean Dunsparce will evolve to be poisonous.

It may evolve into a Normal/Flying or Dragon/Flying Pokemon, or something like that. But I know that if it does get an evolution, it'll be the first snake-based evolution that's not Poison-type.

I know we can agree that Dunsparce needs an evo. It's been almost completely ignored, and it has subpar stats.

I'm sure there are snake pokemon that aren't poison.

Ekans/Arbok and Seviper are the only poison type snake Pokemon. That's not enough to warrant a pattern of "all snake Pokemon are poison type". Besides, Dunsparce is a snake based Pokemon and isn't poison type. "Pattern" broken. Onix the "Rock Snake Pokemon" and Steelix the "Iron Snake Pokemon" are snakes, and are not poison type. Pattern broken again, as early as Gen I.

Dunspace can evolve into whatever the fuck type it wants to evolve into.

I hope they do make an evolved form of pinsir, hairacross, and rabidash! (I like ponyta and rabidash alot, for some strange reason...)

I personally thought the fake Delibird and Farfetch'd scan that was circulated around this site earlier was pretty good and don't mind if they actually have an evolution in the new games.

Like many have posted already, Dunsparce can benefit from an evolution. It really looks incomplete the way it is now.

Kanghaskan, Aipom, Yanma (he's a big bug), Sneasel, Smeargle, Chatot, Buizel, Misdreavus and Murkrow for baby prevos.

Evolutions for Girafarig, Stantler, Golduck (Water/Psychic evo), Jynx, Mr. Mime, new EEVEElution, Sudowoodo, Dunsparce, Qwilfish (he needs to be used). That's all I can think at the moment.

Yanma already has an evolved form, Yanmega.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom