• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you think any current Pokémon will have Evolutions or Preevolutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Do you think any current Pokemon will have Evolutions or Preevolutions?

I guess for an evo-

corsola.

pre evo-

hm........

Abra,one that can evolve into abra OR kadabra

Farfetch'd needs one badly. Tauros, if he gets an evo, will be AWESOME. And maybe Mewtwo could get one, if the scientists tried to mess with his genes once again and tried to calm it down..... and maybe Porygon2 gets a branched evolution.

LEGENDARY pokemon CAN NOT EVOLVE!!!!!!

IF MEW2 DID,FANS WOULD WANT ALL LEGENDARYS TO HAVE A PREVO/EVO!!!:spam:

Did you guys see the silhouette of the new Gen. V pokemon? Heres a link just in case: Gen. V

To me, it really looks like a Carnivine evolution, but I'm really not sure. But it does make me think of a grass type pokemon, because those things on it's head remind me of thorns, and it just looks like a grass type IMO. What kinda pokemon do you guys think it is?

The only silhouette here is the Pokemon of the Week. And that's Lugia.

I dont think theyll do that because wyverns are from runescape and if they make something that looks or shares the same name(unless its a universally known name) then runescape might call copyright.

actually, wyverns have appeared in some video games and mythologies. their not just from runescape (but those things are awesome!)

I want a preevolution for Tauros and Miltank, but for it to be the same pokemon that evolves in to Tauros and Miltank depending on gender.

I also want to see a baby Kangaskhan. It looks stupid when you hatch one from an egg and it has a baby in it's pouch.

I just don't get the pre-evolution appeal. Yeah, it's cute, but useless in competitive play and a step backwards. It was a nice novelty in GSC to help showcase the big new breeding mechanics, but now it's just another Pokemon you'll have to force to have sex with your Dittopimp to get all the Pokemon in the Pokedex.

I love how people care about Farfetch'd as much as I do.

I would like to see Sableye pre-evolution, and Luvdisk, and Girafarig evolution.

Nor does they have gender.

We don't know what will happen in the 5 gen, so don't say it will happen just because it haven't happened already.

That argument hasn't been use in years.

That argument hasn't been use in years.

Fine I'll use a pattern:

Gen 1: Legendaries (like all other pokemon) don't have genders or can breed nor they can evolve. This gen doesn't really count since genders (save for Nidoran) or breeding exist in this gen.

Gen 2: Legendaries don't have genders, can't breed and can't evolve.

Gen 3: Legendaries can have (set) genders, but can't breed or evolve.

Gen 4: Legendaries can have (random and set) genders and can breed.

So the next thing can very well be evolving. If they chose to do anything, I don't care anyway.

Fine I'll use a pattern:

Gen 1: Legendaries (like all other pokemon) don't have genders or can breed nor they can evolve. This gen doesn't really count since genders (save for Nidoran) or breeding exist in this gen.

Gen 2: Legendaries don't have genders, can't breed and can't evolve.

Gen 3: Legendaries can have (set) genders, but can't breed or evolve.

Gen 4: Legendaries can have (random and set) genders and can breed.

So the next thing can very well be evolving. If they chose to do anything, I don't care anyway.

You're right, gen 1 is moot.

Since Gen III only specific legends have had genders, and no non gendered ones have been given genders. As for the breeding, only one line does that, and it isn't much of a line since Phione cannot evolve into Manaphy.

Then we can have only one line of legendaries evolving. Problem solved.

^ Legendaries don't and won't evolve ever it'll be one of the dumbest ideas in Pokemon history and make all the little noobs crap themselves being so happy.

I thought it was really stupid for legendaries to breed, I even thought it was silly to give some of them genders and not to say put 14 new legendaries in one gen, or create "da holy goat" that didn't stop them from doing it. I'm just saying GF can do a pretty much what they want of stupid stuff. We will buy the games regardless of a legendary can evolve or not.

I'm trying to draw EEVEElutions in every type they have left over

Toxeon : poison : evolves levelup while poisoned
Aireon : flying : evolves using sunstone (?)
Antreon : Bug : evolves trading while holding insectplate
Demoneon : Dragon : evolves trading while holding dragonscale
Deatheon : Ghost : evolves using duskstone
Titaneon : steel : evolves trading while holding metalcoat
sphinxeon : ground : evolves trading while holding earthplate
terreon : rock : evolves using oval stone at night
Eveleon : normal : evolves at level 30

I'll post the drawing later ^^

^ some of the names are creative, though I don't particularly like Deatheon and Demoneon. Also none of those evo methods will be used because GF, at least with the eeveelutions, likes to retain continuity and not have them evolve by a method they could use in a past generation.

Not that I'm bashing the ideas. Titaneon is totally awesome.

I thought it was really stupid for legendaries to breed, I even thought it was silly to give some of them genders and not to say put 14 new legendaries in one gen, or create "da holy goat" that didn't stop them from doing it. I'm just saying GF can do a pretty much what they want of stupid stuff. We will buy the games regardless of a legendary can evolve or not.

Can't really deny that.

I want a Qwilfish evolution. It must happen.

A dragon type evee evolution would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom