• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP186-Ash vs. Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D
*Scraps my upcoming fanfic about Paul finally realizing he has feelings for Ash when he sees his Froslass and Ash's Glalie smooching*

Dammit D:

I have a feeling that buizel might evolve to make the battle more dramactic

Eh, evolutions during competitions are a bit of a cop-out in my opinion. But sure, that'd be kinda cool. Buizel doesn't seem the type to evolve though.

Now, if PIKACHU evolved, then we'll start talking.

I have a feeling that buizel might evolve to make the battle more dramactic

Buizel evolving would be good, but Floatzel isn't a very good looking pokemon, and buizel pikachu and gible look out of place compared to the rest of his Sinnoh party due to their size.

Pokemon.co.jp has finally the correct order. Buizel vs. Drapion is in this episode. Drapion vs. Gliscor is in the next.

StaraptorGastrodon.jpg

Gastrodon likes his new cushion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom