• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Dragon Mafia- ENDGAME! Mafia wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dragon Mafia- Day Four- Suspenseful Silence- 3/12/15

Why yes but I'll be a shadow of my former self.

Also, your mentality shouldn't be "well you're town but we won't really lose you"

I don't think you're town though. That's the problem. I still doubt your credibility.

Vote: The_Pikachu

I'm very confident that she's scum. I have everyone's claim but two, and hers is one of them. She's the person I trust the least right now.

Last edited:

Votes locked. Update pending.

Re: Dragon Mafia- Night Four- Misfire- 3/14/15

1. @Rabbit;
4. @Kavidun;
5. @Denial;
7. @CrackFox;
8. @Life;
10. @Leggo;
11. @Midorikawa;
13. @GastlyGibus;
14. @Rorrimeht Retne;
15. @The_Pikachu;

"Ugh. I thought they were starting to get on top of their game," Reshiram commented, seeming irritated.

Zekrom shrugged as a group of dragons crowded around another shape. "At least this one won't cost them as badly as their previous lynches."

"But they still lose the number. The ice types only need to wait until they're no longer outnumbered."

"True enough."

The Flygon shrieked as its disguise disintegrated, the painful sound melting into a song on the wind. Kyurem waved his claw and teleported the dragon away, but the ghostly melody remained, pushing suggestions and advice towards the dragons.

Flygon whips up a sandstorm by flapping its wings. The wings create a series of notes that sound like singing. Because the “singing” is the only thing that can be heard in a sandstorm, this Pokémon is said to be the desert spirit.

Dear Denial, you are Flygon.

You are shy, and unlike other dragons who live in the sky, you embrace the desert. A sandstorm surrounds you when you fly, and the wind sings in your wings. You're called the desert spirit by superstitious travelers who hear the ghostly song as they wander through your territory.

You are the Restless Spirit. Once you perish, at the hands of mafia or town alike, you will still be able to post in thread and aid the town. You can't vote or use any private communication, because you're a ghost.

You are allied with the Town and win when the Mafia are all defeated.

Denial was lynched. They were allied with the Town.

IT IS NOW NIGHT FOUR. THE PHASE WILL END IN 24 HOURS. YOU MAY NOW USE ACTIONS.
Denial, thank you for playing. You may still post in thread thanks to your ability if you so wish.
@GastlyGibus; please be more active. I only have one sub.

Alright, well thanks for letting me pl- Oh wait. I'm a restless spirit just like I said!

Sorry for voting you, buddy. Hope your restless spirit can continue helping us somehow <3

Actions locked, update pending.

Re: Dragon Mafia- Day Five- Carrier Pidgeons- 3/15/15

. @Rabbit;
4. @Kavidun;
7. @CrackFox;
8. @Life;
10. @Leggo;
11. @Midorikawa;
13. @GastlyGibus;
14. @Rorrimeht Retne;
15. @The_Pikachu;

The attack was swift and merciless. Kyurem barely managed to teleport the sleeping Dragonite out of the attack's path. The ice types, it seemed, were playing for keeps.

Has intelligence on par with people. This "sea guardian" is said to be capable of flying around the globe in about 16 hours.

Dear Life, you are Dragonite.

You are a very intelligent Pokémon, and your flight speed is fast enough to generate a sonic boom. Some people might find it humiliating that you're used as a mail service, but you enjoy your work. After all, who else can transport letters across the globe?

You are the Reporter. Twice during the game, during the night phase, you can send me a PM reading Report: Message. Thanks to your impressive speed, the letter will be delivered and displayed in the next update.

You are allied with the Town and win when the Mafia are all defeated.

Life was killed. They were allied with the Town

IT IS NOW DAY FIVE AND YOU MAY VOTE. THE PHASE WILL END IN 48 HOURS.
Thank you for playing, Life.

Sorry to see you leave Life, you've been helpful so far in the game :/

RIP Life

Vote: Rabbit

He claimed bulletproof which could be be seen as a perk for any alliance. Plus there's no proof he really is bulletproof. It's come to light that Life was protected by the doctor on the night that the mafia failed to make their kill. Given that they killed him today it's obvious he was hot on their radar so it's much more likely that Life was the victim of the attempted kill that night.

RIP Life

He claimed bulletproof which could be be seen as a perk for any alliance. Plus there's no proof he really is bulletproof. It's come to light that Life was protected by the doctor on the night that the mafia failed to make their kill. Given that they killed him today it's obvious he was hot on their radar so it's much more likely that Life was the victim of the attempted kill that night.

...Really? An expired Bulletproof is a perk in what way, exactly? True, but I would again remind you that the FT practically says as much. Oh? Yes, it shows he was hot on their radar, but maybe that was after he revealed that he's leading a Town alliance? Your actions and words lately put me off a little, so I'll counter for now. Vote: CrackFox

Tbh, it's occurred to me that Rabbit hasn't really been acting his town self and the fact that I have been suspicious of him lately.
I'd also like to point out how he seems to only post when someone draws attention to him.

I'd also like to point out this due to Rabbit's claim.
MafiaWiki said:
In games with Serial Killers and/or Vigilantes, [highlight]one member of the Mafia is generally Bulletproof[/highlight] so as to grant the team some measure of protection from being routed at Night. As Townies are not generally Bulletproof, this is only a small respite as the shooter can find a way to claim a guilty result of some kind on the Bulletproof Mafioso.[source]

Since there was a vigilante, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a bulletproof mafioso to balance that out.

Well, at least my role was used up already. As the result seems clear, I'll just leave what I think behind. As mentioned, CF bothers me, and with that in mind, Kavidun, who's claimed to me to be Mason partners with her, does too. Also, Leggo seems to have decided to suddenly turn on me in honor of the day. All three of those deserve attention after I'm mislynched. ^^

@Peaceful Giraffe; Does flavor text mean anything in this game or is it simply flavor?

It wouldn't really surprise me if CF and Kavidun were actually mafia partners considering Kavidun voted me without saying a word, and CF placing the killing vote on me.

Here are my reads btw.

Mafia:
Rabbit (Although, if CF and Kavidun are mafia and rabbit is too, then why he would tell us that CF and Kavidun claimed masons to him is beyond me.), CrackFox, Kavidun, Midorikawa

Leaning on the scummy side:
Leggo (I have my reasons.) (And no, it's not because she voted me.)
The_Pikachu (I originally had her down as neutral but then I remembered this post.)

Vote: The_Pikachu

I'm very confident that she's scum. I have everyone's claim but two, and hers is one of them. She's the person I trust the least right now.

I was in contact with the doctor and I'm pretty sure they protected Life, so mafia probably have a stongman. They probably killed Life because he was the reporter and maybe Life was right in voting pikachu. He said was confident that she is scum. @The_Pikachu; did you ever claim to Life?

Town:
Rorrimeht Retne
Leggo (Yes, I know I put her down twice. There's one part of me that's saying she's scummy, and another part of me that's saying she's town.)

Neutral:
GastlyGibus

Now that everyone knows that I am town, I am not afraid to speak my mind. So I am speaking it now.

Last edited:

Ok, two things to consider:
1: I was in contact with Leggo, and told her first of my feelings regarding CrackFox and Kavidun. Now, she suddenly decides that she finds me scummy despite talking with me for a while, and bandwagons.

2:
I was in contact with the doctor and I'm pretty sure they protected Life
That's interesting, because I received a Doctor claim myself, and she told me she protected herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom