• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Dragon Mafia- ENDGAME! Mafia wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dragon Mafia- Day Six- Coin Flips- 3/18/15

Rabbit's definitely scum. And mid, I already explained why I think you're scum. Put forth the extra effort and read those posts. I'm also getting scummy vibes from you as well.

...I really have nothing left to defend myself with, but...

Rabbit's definitely scum.

higa2.jpg
This post will be fairly amusing once the phase ends~

RIP Leggo.

Rabbit's definitely scum. And mid, I already explained why I think you're scum. Put forth the extra effort and read those posts. I'm also getting scummy vibes from you as well.

Why do you say definitely?

I could feel that this was coming. Oh wells.

Bonne chance town! Thank you for letting me play PG! :-D

RIP Leggo.

Why do you say definitely?

Because rabbit said he was in contact with Leggo the day phase before she died. (Atleast I think it was the day phase before she died.) and I don't like how he just threw away her gender like that. Even if he is town, he gave mafia a big hint on who the doctor was.

Chickens Are Living Dinosaurs Alliance (DM) - QuickTopic free message board hosting

QT between Leggo and I before I died.

@Rorrimeht Retne; who did you check last night? (If you don't feel comfortable saying it out in the thread, then I suggest you pming your biggest town read.)

Last edited:

@Denial; You should look at Bleach mafia. In that the restless spirit thought I was scum. I was town and did a lot for the town. Also if you explained your case then I debunked which means I still see no case.

Also as for Rorri's check since you just outed him -_-

He checked Rabbit, but I'm assuming he hasn't gotten on yet otherwise we would know.

As for the thing on Leggo, she isn't the only female in this game. Actually there are three guys and the rest are girls. So...yeah actually doesn't mean anything.

@Denial; You should look at Bleach mafia. In that the restless spirit thought I was scum. I was town and did a lot for the town. Also if you explained your case then I debunked which means I still see no case.

Also as for Rorri's check since you just outed him -_-

He checked Rabbit, but I'm assuming he hasn't gotten on yet otherwise we would know.

As for the thing on Leggo, she isn't the only female in this game. Actually there are three guys and the rest are girls. So...yeah actually doesn't mean anything.

It means those three guys aren't the doctor.

And outed him? Really? I thought him claiming cop in thread was outing himself but apparently not.

I did claim in thread Green, that's why Leggo protected me.

anyway...
Rabbit is....
town?

I believe it.
Rabbit has claimed the role of bulletproof town. This is a pretty believable claim due to the fact that there were to nights with no kills.

Anyway, there's a Godfather in our midst.
I believe that CF isn't the godfather, since I think there's only one mafia left, and that would mean that Kavidum was also mafia.

Midori has proved her claim to me, so I don't believe she's the godfather

TP however....
Claimed VT. The same claim as GG.
And everone else in the game has had a role.

For having such a hard to disprove claim
Vote: The Pikachu

Last edited:

Well, there we go. I'd have preferred if she had been checked and came up scum, but as there may well be just the godfather left, I'll take it. Vote: The_Pikachu

I did claim in thread Green, that's why Leggo protected me.

anyway...
Rabbit is....
town?

I believe it.
Rabbit has claimed the role of bulletproof town. This is a pretty believable claim due to the fact that there were to nights with no kills.

Anyway, there's a Godfather in our midst.
I believe that CF isn't the godfather, since I think there's only one mafia left, and that would mean that Kavidum was also mafia.

Midori has proved her claim to me, so I don't believe she's the godfather

TP however....
Claimed VT. The same claim as GG.
And everone else in the game has had a role.

For having such a hard to disprove claim
Vote: The Pikachu
A couple of things...

First, why would GG and I both claim Vanilla to you if both of us were mafia? That ensures instant death to one of us since Vanilla is easily lynched. In addition, Vanilla are created to counter the amount of PR in a game. Since there seems to be a lot of PR in this game, vanilla seems more like a possible role.

@Peaceful Giraffe; Can you confirm that there is only one mafia left?

How many mafia left has been bugging me so badly.

Since Gibes had two roles, four mafia is doubtful since it would have worked better to split up their roles between four. But Gibes had two roles which makes three being the more likely number.

First of all there are only 3 mafia in this game. We know this because the cop has gotten an innocent check on every player left in the game now (bar Kav but I can vouch for her being that we are mason partners) Two Godfathers would be unorthodox so there must be one only one left and they must be a GF.

I'm quite torn really. I don't think TP is Mafia based on her contribution in thread. Looking back at her posts she has done at a good job of seeming unsupportive of the people who flipped mafia. She voted for Gibes when she needn't have (although she did withdraw it later in an authentic way I felt) and she has questioned Gibes and attempted to call him into the thread via tagging etc. More than most of us did. I feel like she wouldn't want him to speak for himself if she knew he was scum with her. Maybe i'm naive but I don't get scum reads on her based on her behavior. Claiming vanilla is quite worrying though.

Midorikawa is someone that I actually do get scum reads on. Very early in the game I felt a little uneasy with her and noticed Life was keeping info to himself rather than announce it in the QT we all shared. I asked if it was because he didn't fully trust Midorikawa and he said yes. The day before he died he sent me a PM saying he doesn't know if he can trust her or not. At the time her claim was pretty much unproven and could be of either alliance anyway. Now I think she's proven her claim as legit but still, either alliance could carry something like that so it's not a big help. One of the main reasons I suspect Mido was how much she seemed to follow Life. Life was a reporter, a dubious claim anyway but he hadn't proven it either. Still she decided she could trust him. Very early in the game saying "I follow the logic of those I trust". The problem is I can't see the logic in trusting Life at that point. I had a theory that Life was very dubious about her and she decided to join him rather than beat him. Maybe they swapped claims and by appearing to be really supportive of his logic she lured him into a sense of security around her, one which he himself began to doubt before long. Not to mention that Rabbit knew Leggo was the doctor for a long time but when Mido finds out her role coupled with the fact that everyone knew in the QT she wasn't going to protect herself last night, seems a bit convenient that she was killed on that particular night. Rabbit could have killed her a long time ago..

Now, about Rabbit. He said his BP claim was used up on N1 but we can't really know if that was true. Leggo protected herself that night so she could have easily been the target and not Rabbit. Looking back at D1 Rabbit didn't say much at all where as Leggo was quite a presence in thread. I'd expect their target was more likely Leggo. Also whether or not he was BP it doesn't prove his alliance, it's feasible in a game like this with a vigilante that he could be town or mafia.

Really think about all this when voting. Rabbit is an easy choice but is he the best one? Are we sure because we can't afford to mislynch at this point in the game.

Last edited:

First of all there are only 3 mafia in this game. We know this because the cop has gotten an innocent check on every player left in the game now (bar Kav but I can vouch for her being that we are mason partners) Two Godfathers would be unorthodox so there must be one only one left and they must be a GF.

I'm quite torn really. I don't think TP is Mafia based on her contribution in thread. Looking back at her posts she has done at a good job of seeming unsupportive of the people who flipped mafia. She voted for Gibes when she needn't have (although she did withdraw it later in an authentic way I felt) and she has questioned Gibes and attempted to call him into the thread via tagging etc. More than most of us did. I feel like she wouldn't want him to speak for himself if she knew he was scum with her. Maybe i'm naive but I don't get scum reads on her based on her behavior. Claiming vanilla is quite worrying though.

Midorikawa is someone that I actually do get scum reads on. Very early in the game I felt a little uneasy with her and noticed Life was keeping info to himself rather than announce it in the QT we all shared. I asked if it was because he didn't fully trust Midorikawa and he said yes. The day before he died he sent me a PM saying he doesn't know if he can trust her or not. At the time her claim was pretty much unproven and could be of either alliance anyway. Now I think she's proven her claim as legit but still, either alliance could carry something like that so it's not a big help. One of the main reasons I suspect Mido was how much she seemed to follow Life. Life was a reporter, a dubious claim anyway but he hadn't proven it either. Still she decided she could trust him. Very early in the game saying "I follow the logic of those I trust". The problem is I can't see the logic in trusting Life at that point. I had a theory that Life was very dubious about her and she decided to join him rather than beat him. Maybe they swapped claims and by appearing to be really supportive of his logic she lured him into a sense of security around her, one which he himself began to doubt before long. Not to mention that Rabbit knew Leggo was the doctor for a long time but when Mido finds out her role coupled with the fact that everyone knew in the QT she wasn't going to protect herself last night, seems a bit convenient that she was killed on that particular night. Rabbit could have killed her a long time ago..

Now, about Rabbit. He said his BP claim was used up on N1 but we can't really know if that was true. Leggo protected herself that night so she could have easily been the target and not Rabbit. Looking back at D1 Rabbit didn't say much at all where as Leggo was quite a presence in thread. I'd expect their target was more likely Leggo. Also whether or not he was BP it doesn't prove his alliance, it's feasible in a game like this with a vigilante that he could be town or mafia.

Really think about all this when voting. Rabbit is an easy choice but is he the best one? Are we sure because we can't afford to mislynche at this point in the game.

If you're still uneasy about my Vanilla claim, PG actually uses Vanilla in most of her mafia games.
For example, in Futurama Mafia GliscorMan was vanilla
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f563/futurama-mafia-endgame-town-wins-164309/index24.html#post5219394
As I stated it makes sense because vanilla is used to balance PRs
I really don't know why vanilla seems so scummy

Although Midorikawa seems scummy, I looked through the thread and there's really nothing convincing enough to make me think she's scummy imo

Last edited:

@CrackFox; Rorri checked Life N1, and me N2.

1) I've known cop since N2.Don't you think I could have had him killed before that? Cop is worse role out there than doctor when all the members were alive.
2) Considering you're part of the QT, you should see Life giving reasons in it. I followed her because I believed she was town because she had a cop check and I didn't think she was godfather. I was right.
3) If you look back at the actual QT, I warned them of adding someone so carelessly. And me and Life started planning on being the in betweens for Rorri.
4) Why share her concerns with you over Rorri?
5) Why out Gibes fake claim of vanilla and not give some good fake claim that's not vanilla? Why give fodder to use against him if I'm scum?
6) Killing a PR right after you find out about them is never good, so why kill Leggo so soon? You have to kill them at the right time. And again Rorri still alives, and any mafia that knew him wouldn't let him live that long because he wasn't taking suggestions from just me. He was taking them from the whole QT
7) Where is this supposed conversation?

5) Why out Gibes fake claim of vanilla and not give some good fake claim that's not vanilla? Why give fodder to use against him if I'm scum?

May I remind you that I outed GG's claim? ^^

@CrackFox; Rorri checked Life N1, and me N2.

1) I've known cop since N2.Don't you think I could have had him killed before that? Cop is worse role out there than doctor when all the members were alive.
2) Considering you're part of the QT, you should see Life giving reasons in it. I followed her because I believed she was town because she had a cop check and I didn't think she was godfather. I was right.
3) If you look back at the actual QT, I warned them of adding someone so carelessly. And me and Life started planning on being the in betweens for Rorri.
4) Why share her concerns with you over Rorri?
6) Killing a PR right after you find out about them is never good, so why kill Leggo so soon? You have to kill them at the right time. And again Rorri still alives, and any mafia that knew him wouldn't let him live that long because he wasn't taking suggestions from just me. He was taking them from the whole QT
7) Where is this supposed conversation?

I take all your answers on board. I'm not accussing any one of you directly, i'm just stating my thouhts on everyone who still has a question mark over them. I know i'm town, I know Kav is town and I know Retne is town. That leaves the 3 of you, i'm just building a case for each of you for people to look over and possibly consider before voting without fully thinking it through. The conversation? You mean with Life? Here it is;

Life said:
CrackFox said:
Hey, is there a reason you aren't telling the QT that we found the doctor? Do you mistrust Midorikawa by any chance?

Yes, I'm glad you asked. I've been meaning to get back in to contact with people but spent too much time watching anime yesterday. ._.

While I'm not 100% certain, I think Midorikawa has a chance of being the Godfather. The role that she claimed in the QT was that she was a special voter, where each phase, she was either a double voter or had no vote at all. This role seems like it could belong to a member of the mafia to me, which is one reason why I'm a bit skeptical of her.

Another reason are the players. If there are four members of the mafia, Midorikawa is, in my opinion, for sure one of them, in my opinion. If there's three, than I'm honestly not sure.

I believe that Rabbit is telling the truth with his claim, but of course don't know for a fact that he's telling the truth. Thus, the only people that I trust completely right now are Rorri, Leggo, Kavidun, and yourself.

TP and GG are most likely scum, imo, but Leggo told me that Rabbit was getting good vibes from Gibus, so I'm not too sure about him.

So tl;dr, I'm not positive that Midorikawa is town, and don't want her to know who the doctor is if I'm correct in my assumptions. The reason why I asked her who she thinks the cop she have checked is because if she said Leggo, it would have signled to me that TP and GG are scum and she didn't want them to be checked. Unfortunately that plan didn't work, though. :(

Before the night is over, I think I'm going to try and make a report so I can just broadcast my opinions in the thread and such on who to go for if I'm killed. I also try and leave all the claims I have with someone before the night ends, in case I do get the boot.

All that said (wow i typed a lot...)

That's interesting considering I was actually suspicious of Leggo. Actually I voted her at one point and would have pursued her if not for the doctor claim.

@Rabbit; Stay out of it :p In seriousness-considering you're one of the two lynches-I'm referring to the QT. I could have swayed people's opinions about him in there.

Which reminds me: Gibes is one of the most cautious players ever. I know how hard it is to get a claim from him, and the only reason I got his fake claim was because I kept annoying him about reading through the mafia so we could talk about it. Eventually I told him-claim to me and I'll stop bothering you.

However he claims easily to Rabbit when for me I had to constantly annoy him? Mafia would know each other's fake claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom