• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dungeons & Dragonite: The Quest for the Azure Flute - START UP

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't know about you, but I want some berries," Volt declared. "that Kangaskhan had some. I'm going over there with my share of the money." Volt walks over to the vender to buy a Sitrus Berry.

((OOC: Welcome, GliscorMan! :D))

"So you want a Sitrus Berry, sweetie?" said the Kangastan salesperson. "I'll get you one in a jiffy, how many would you like?" she asked Volt. "They're 10 Poke each."

By the time Autumn finished, the group had passed through the gates to the city and were headed to the town square. Volt was already off to get some berries before Autumn could say anything. "Hey, wait up Volt!"

Autumn caught up to Volt. He and the Kangaskhan were conversing about prices and the amount of Sitrus berries Volt would buy. "Volt, let's think for a moment. We need supplies, but we're on a limited budget..."

"We don't really need it for anything else." Mugen says. "Let him buy what he wants. We can just find whatever we need anyway. It's not like berries don't grow on trees."

"And we do have 2,000 Poke anyway," Volt tells his companions. He then turns to the Kangaskhan. "I'd like two. Oh, and I'm NOT your 'sweetie'!!!" He then hands the 20 Poke to the cashier.

The Kangastan's baby suddenly popped out from his mother's pouch. "Don't be mean to mommy!" the baby squeaked at Volt, but the mother gently pushed it back into her pouch.

"Very well, two Sitrus Berries it is." The Kangastan replied, handing Volt the berries and taking the payment. "Take care of yourself, hun!"

2 Sitrus Berries have been added to the Inventory
-
The party lost 20 Poke

Volt shakes his head and walks back to the group constantly looking over his shoulder as if he were being followed.

Autumn gave a shrug while Volt bought the berries. She was just being careful with the money because she wasn't used to having so much at one time - her instincts told her to be careful, because that's the only way her family could pay the bills and buy seed for the farm.

She accompanied Volt on the way back to the group. She noticed he was acting a bit paranoid. "Something wrong?"

"Huh? Um... Nothing's wrong!" Volt said very fast. "Just... Why would I trust you? Why should I trust any of you?" Volt seems very, very paranoid.

Autumn was puzzled by Volt's behavior. "Well, I think you can trust me. I'm a peasant, not a lowly thief. Big difference." Autumn frowned.

"Yeah, you shouldn't trust us. Just the other day, I set an orphanage on fire." Mugen says sardonically. "And Autumn here is secretly plotting to usurp the king's throne."

Autumn gave Mugen a cross look. "I don't know if he's lying about the orphanage, but I definitely am not thinking of taking the King's throne. I'm just not worthy of it." Autumn looked back at Volt. "Just calm down and we'll be fine. I doubt King Lizardon V would send a bunch of crooks out to defeat Lucifer."

((Okay, so do you guys want to head out, or continue to chat for a bit?))

OOC: Let's head out. In case you didn't realize yet, I'm playing a highly paranoid Mareep. :p

IC: Volt ignores everyone and, with a less-than casual look behind him, he beckons to start the journey.

((The only problem with continuing to move on is that most of the group would have absolutely no chatting posts. If they won't post right now, what happens when we get an encounter? Half of the people may not respond with an attack. I'm fine with either way though.))

OOC: I don't know. I'm an experienced RPer, so I'll try to stay true to the GM.

((I'll give Akinai and Quilava today to make a post (in my time, as its 2:41 PM right now). If they don't make a reply we'll move on from here.))

OOC: Ok, time to wait.
IC: Do you want to go and buy some berries or something?

((Sorry guys. I forgot about this RP. What's going on now?))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom