• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Dungeons & Dragons Mafia (13p) - Game End

Status
Not open for further replies.
147, Zexy votes HD (moved)
158, Quas votes Mint
161, FA votes HD (2)
178, Ex votes Raven
186, Mido votes Ex (moved)
188, Human votes Jamie (moved)
194, Human votes Minish instead
197, Jamie votes Minish (2)
201, Mido votes Human (3)
207, Raven votes Ex
210, Snowy votes Human (4)
I really like this post, and not because I was unvoted.

Not going to say why because I want people to post their own reasons (if they do) so I could analyze from there.

I would not have voted Quaser myself but I don’t mind it.

I don’t think @Snowy even read all of the thread, but just saw my post mentioning everyone and moved from there? An hour or so has passed since their vote on me, so they just up and left here.

God @ZinnLav, kindly provide us with the vote count thus far. Or get your lackey TheCapsFan to do it.

With Mint Elv, if she is Mafia I have to give her props for acting exactly how I would expect of her if she were Town to my hard claiming Town leader. Can she do it as Mafia? I guess so, but then it means she has a harder act to follow she has to keep following through.
I also really like this post. I am not sure about Quas anymore. I do sus Mido the most out of the wagon on HD. I do not think Snowy is clear, that part is kinda fakeable.
I see, I see.

Something that I would counter-claim.
Missed this... Yeah, not Quas, gotta get some time to rethink this.
Why has HD got so many votes already? Can people explain to me why other than that you don’t like him townleading?
Either he is scum and a fair share of the town had good intuition at start... Or some scum has blended in, most likely Mido, maybe Snowy, less chances it is FA.
No, but it’s becoming policy for me at this point. I don’t think HD deserves the amount of votes he’s getting.
I would still not pick Minish for a second vote from all the people.

Anyway, since I did not notice Quas post before, or that Ex no longer has two votes since Mido switched, I would rather pressure him into commenting more on the recent stuff

UNVOTE: Quasar_Catfish
VOTE: ExLight

Quick reads list

Town core
HumanDawn
FinalArcadia
DawningWinds

Unsure (some stuff show town, but overall behaviour not yet)
JamieIsBored
Snowy
Quasar_Catfish

Null (super inactive basically)
Minish
ZekromMahDad

Would like to see more
RavenRaziel98
beryllium

Very slightly worth voting
Mint Elv
ExLight

... Also, yeah, a Snowy/Minish/Zekrom team is possible even if we accept Human's theory.

Really not a huge fan of beryllium spamming in the inconsequential part she could not get voted in, but toning it down now. May be a timezone thing tho

Dawnings town core after one post?

Everything else is pretty good.
I did explain it super early on. I have also got recent insight on Dawning scum mindset. I was one to scumread them wrongly too easily in the past, perhaps I am wrong to town read them as easily now. But I really feel this one.

Quick reads list

Town core
HumanDawn
FinalArcadia
DawningWinds

Unsure (some stuff show town, but overall behaviour not yet)
JamieIsBored
Snowy
Quasar_Catfish

Null (super inactive basically)
Minish
ZekromMahDad

Would like to see more
RavenRaziel98
beryllium

Very slightly worth voting
Mint Elv
ExLight

... Also, yeah, a Snowy/Minish/Zekrom team is possible even if we accept Human's theory.

Really not a huge fan of beryllium spamming in the inconsequential part she could not get voted in, but toning it down now. May be a timezone thing tho
I disagree with Dawning being so high - he could be a bit lower. Jamie could be a lot higher, Snowy amd Quaser we need to hear more from but fair.

Everything else I am okay with, other than Raven could be higher but understandable.

Scum would be too easy if it is just those 3.

More or less mind meld about beryllium. We shall see.

Day One Vote Count - 2

Day One Vote Count:
HumanDawn (3)
- FinalArcadia, Mint Elv, Snowy
Mint Elv (1) - Quasar_Catfish
RavenRaziel98 (1) - ExLight
Minish (2) - HumanDawn, JamieIsBored
ExLight (2) - RavenRaziel98, Zexy

Not Voting - beryllium, DawningWinds, ZekromMahDad, Minish

Free Apple Juice (4) - beryllium, Quasar_Catfish, DawningWinds, Mint Elv
No Free Apple Juice - Everyone else.

D1 End Time: Countdown

If you copy code like this, it probably does not work. You should probably copy only the list with the @ s and rewrite it at start of each post
IMG_20231014_152846.jpg

Day One Vote Count:
HumanDawn (3)
- FinalArcadia, Mint Elv, Snowy
Mint Elv (1) - Quasar_Catfish
RavenRaziel98 (1) - ExLight
Minish (2) - HumanDawn, JamieIsBored
ExLight (2) - RavenRaziel98, Zexy

Not Voting - beryllium, DawningWinds, ZekromMahDad, Minish

Free Apple Juice (4) - beryllium, Quasar_Catfish, DawningWinds, Mint Elv
No Free Apple Juice - Everyone else.

D1 End Time: Countdown
Hmmmmmm...
VC is all over the place, with 48h left fair enough but I'm worried that I'll be the one who gets to bite it again because I do something thoughtless and someone wants to keep the wagons tied...

Unvote

Let's do this and see where it goes ig

Vote: ZekromMahDad

Also what's it with the apple juice, we're playing DnD ffs...

Vote: Unrestricted access to the taverns storage

I would rather not vote a slot that may get a sub anyway. I have had enough ragnarokio mislynches for a month :)

Not a huge fan of Jamie putting a 3rd vote, but as long as Human is also at 3 votes I am staying.

Zekrom is still MIA, haven't gotten confirmation, anyone seen him around?
Well after reading this....

Unvote

Let's do this and see where it goes ig

Vote: ZekromMahDad
...this feels slightly stupid, but oh well.
Unless votes starting to pile up I'm fine staying here for now shrugs

I would rather not vote a slot that may get a sub anyway. I have had enough ragnarokio mislynches for a month :)

Not a huge fan of Jamie putting a 3rd vote, but as long as Human is also at 3 votes I am staying.
visible frustration

I'll try to reload the page first before hitting sent, I'm progressively looking more like a moron.

Unvote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom