• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Empoleon vs Serperior

Re: Empoleon vs Jalorda

I'm going with Empoleon. Being part Steel, there would be some little resistance against Jalorda's grass moves and also counting Jalorda's lower attack stats. Most of Jalorda's movepool are special type, Empoleon has a high Sp. Def but on Defense, not so. Speed and defense may be the advantage Jalorda has against Empoleon but I reckon Empoleon would still outlast Jalorda and take it out anyway with either ice beam, drill peck and etc etc etc

Empoleon. It's my favorite water starter PLUS it's part steel!

Jalorda has a nice design but...I'm not very fond of grass types.

Empoleon. Not only is it my favorite Sinnoh and Water starter, but it also has many advantages that Jalorda doesn't have. In a fight, Empoleon would most likely win too.

I only used Empoleon for surfing, and that's where it's usefulness ended.

Hydro Pump/Hydro Cannon, Flash Cannon/Steel Wing are helpful in the Frontier or Wi-Fi. Not to mention it can learn most of the HMs. Surf, Strength, Rock Smash, Defog, Waterfall, Rock Climb, Cut... all of them but Fly.

Last edited:

Empoleon has a much better design and typing. It is my favourite pokémon from Sinnoh tied with Rhyperior.
But Samurott can eat both at the same time. /fan

Serperior .

1.He has the SUPERIOR design and will make Empoleon his bitch according to Winstein's calculations.

2.Snivy family > Piplup family

3.He is SERPERIOR!! Fitting name.

Empoleon can eat Jalorda like a green spaghetti.

Jalorda is the best! It looks awesome, with its spikes and curls.

Last edited:

I Think you know my answer...
But i lOVE Enperuto Too, he's always my starter in sinnoh games

Like them both, but Empoleon has a unique typing and a better movepool.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom