• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Everybody is Mafia Mafia 1.0 - [Completed]

Should I go overboard on a flavor-filled story or just let shit hit the fan nightly?

• Yes

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do what you want

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Spaghetti

Votes: 19 61.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2016-3-28_20-45-59.png

IN IN IN

Password: DID YOU REALLY THINK THAT ID GIVE YOU THIS

/in

Discord: Makaze#9709
MAKAZE IS HERE!
WELCOME!

... I know him from MU. He's an admin there! Really nice person.
He's also got some interesting stories from previous EiMMs.

Looks like I suck at reading. I prefer skype for contactand my skype is flasranite. Please add me!

who the heck are you people

oh well I guess that means we can make bigger games right?

@Elieson If I'm a sub, do I still have to do the thing?

I advertised on SF. Friends came buckets. They also came and visited.

There's literally no reason to ##Sub for this game but I guess you could be one?

I mean

Literally

The game is just night actions, nothing else

hi friends
i'm in
ald8x0

my skype is rssp_1 add me if you would like i'm very loyal if that's what you're looking for

/in. I don't have a Discord (yet), but my Skype name is refathegreat. Please add me, I want to work with new people this game.

EDIT Wait, I definitely read the rules.

aXyKlOJ.png

Last edited:
LOOK IT WORKS, MY ACCOUNT DOES EXIST!!!

/in?

Discord: Hannahh (I think, don't hold me to this)

Nice to meet you all, I'm from the same places as 99% of the foreigners signing up for this game, both from PS (like rssp1 and vigvig) and SF (like everyone else).

/in?

Nice to meet you all, I'm from the same places as 99% of the foreigners signing up for this game, both from PS (like rssp1 and vigvig) and SF (like everyone else).
You need to include the 4 numbers by your name in the bottom left for your Discord name.

@Hannah; Sorry for the trouble you had, welcome to Bulbagarden!
Discord info would require the tag in order to be useful from what I know about it.
PS = Pokemon Showdown? That's nice. I made an account and lurked for a bit there xD

They physically allow editing in the mafia subforums? In this day and age? What is the world coming to.

/ignores that SF has the same policy

@Zexy Yep, Pokemon Showdown.

@Makaze @Flashranite

1. Post in here that you will be joining.
    1. If your post does not include a funny picture of some kind, I'll assume you don't care to read the rules fully and if you can't read the rules, I ain't letting youin!
Oops we didn't read. Will post a funnypic tomorrow from laptop. Damn Eli.

/in?

Ok Hannah, just completely ignore me ;-;

Just because I'm under a different username doesn't mean I don't exist ;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom