• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Electric Type Pokemon

Re: Favorite Elecric Type Pokemon

The Pika line, Jolteon, Luxray and Manectric... I liked the Elekind line but that big yellow ogre ruined the coolness... :D

I wish there were more dual-type electrics. Magnezone is an absolute badass but from an aesthetic point of view I'm going to have to say Luxray is my favourite.

I like Luxray, Magnezone, Electabuzz, and Flaaffy. I mostly like them because of their design, but they're pretty good Pokemon to use too. I wish Luxray's speed was a little better though.

Zapdos is definitely the coolest Electric type of ALL time!

Electabuzz is cool too, but not Electivire.

Favorite Electric-types from the games, or favorite Electric-types overall? To go with my recollections, allow me to choose Pikachu and Pachirisu as my favorite Pokémon of these types, if to communicate, among other things, the notion that big things can come in small packages.

Electric type dream team-

Pikachu, Zapdos, Electrivire, Luxray, Jolteon, and Lanturn.

Hm... I think that my favorite was Electabuzz, though Electavire takes that spot now I guess. Electrode was a close second too.

Jolteon, pursued swiftly by Manectric and Luxray.

Ampharos or Rotom, I guess...

I love Ampharos and Raichu about the same. Battle-wise, I prefer Ampharos though.

Also I like Rotom a lot. I think it's adorable. x3

Luxray, Zapdos, Manectric, and of course Pikachu!

Raichu(So cute because he's chubba)
Zapados(Epic bird)
Pikachu(Duh)
Magnezone(Great evolution)

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom