• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Gym Leader of Unova?

i would have to say skyla. she is definetley the hottest. but in terms or fighting, it would be iris. shes just some little kid, and shes the last gym leader!

As far as type and Pokemon used, Drayden and Iris are my favorites.

As far a design/hotness Elesa and Skyla win.

Drayden/Iris is my favourite (depending on version). I am always a fan of Dragon gyms and Gymleaders.

Drayden, he's beard is almost at the same level of epicness as Chuck Norris's beard

In order of appearance...
-Pod/Chili because of how perky he is, the fact that I actually battled him, and his beautiful Spanish name (Zeo).
-Aloe/Lenora because she's a badass when it comes to Normal-types, she is also an archaeologist and... I like how well she goes with Kidachi/Hawes. :3
-Arti/Burgh. I don't know why this guy has grown so much on me. He creeped me out at first, but now he's one of my favourites. He's an artist, uses neat Bug-types and despite his hilarious tricks (the honeycomb walls much?), he's nice. I also liked how he was rendered in the Spanish version, since he has more references to his forte and is notably toned down on puns. 8D
-Shaga/Drayden, because I love Badass Grandpas, that beard is totally awesome, he trains Dragon-types, and is the Spartan Mayor--- I mean, the mayor IN SPARTA!!... as I say. Just too cool to miss.

Maybe I'm biased because I'm a triplet, but I ADORE the guys in the first gym. Sure, they totally troll you by making you fight a type you're weak against, but I think that's what makes them unique. And I like what one of the NPCs says about how they make tea together.

Adorable!

Lenora! She has a lot of character and was interesting, and more involved in the plot than some other gym leaders.

Before I played the game, I was partial to Elesa, but now my favorites are Skyla and Brycen. Skyla has a nice team, unlike Elesa (darn you Emolga!) and Brycen is just a cakewalk if you picked Tepig at the start.

I liked the first gym since all 3 of them were super cute, and the girl could get away with hugging one of them if she tried to

Clay. Funny name, and actually pretty down-to-earth (ha... no). I can't describe it... He's boss.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom