• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Filler Characters than and now

What about Sullivan, and Shigemori. They were awesome filler characters!

Haha, Al. You got pwned.

It's better to make totally inappropriate comments then to ACTUALLY argue our points, because then we'll just be seen as pervs instead of bigoted assholes. .__.

And I'm covered with baby formula so now I have to get changed. BUT I'LL BE BACK! ...someday!

Yeah, except we thought ONE was improving. :0 Then he proceeded to fall short. Crying shame though.

Filler characters are better than having no humans at all. Think of where Toto would be if her beloved Ash wasn't there! Think of how BORING it would be if it was just Pokemon!

....actually, I bet I'm gonna get a lot of snide comments for that by people who really DO wish that. But that would suck hardcore :D

Roses Ablaze said:
I just realized...there are two people on this thread whose nicknames could be Al.

'Cept Oos refers to me as Elph, so you know who she was refering to. :3

Too bad we can't stand each other. *shrugs*.

I remember on SPP we were discussing how Kanto filler characters should make a come back in this new Kanto saga. Don't you think A.J. would jump at a chance like this. Pokemon Tech students would test their mettel. Mikey might very well be on a journey.

Mettle. So you know.

Most of the Kanto fillers didn't seem all that special to me. >__> Not many particularly popped out at me and went HEY I'M A REALLYREALLY COOL CHARACTER! Yeah, there were ones like Dario, Damien, Mandy, Fiorello, that SHOULD have and COULD have gotten more spotlight, but they're usually the ones people overlook or hate because 'omg damin mistr33ts his pokeymans' or 'lolz daro st00puds he huirt laura rofl' or even the wonderful 'lolz is mandee gaye?!1/1'

D: I like it when they don't give us a lot in a character. It lets us think for ourselves what a character is really like and what made them that way.

Just remember: I can't hate Kanto too much. It gave me Todd and Dario D:

The Big Al said:
Mikey might very well be on a journey.
He is. Read my fic. >:O

Bugsy, Damien's in the next chapter of my fic that I'm writing and many others you mentioned will be in later. ;P

And Todd's cool. Fiorello too. And Sakura. And the Eevee Brothers. And Dorian. And many others. Filler characters rock!

*rolls around on top of Fiorello* :D

lol uncanon sexuality roflrofl

Damien's cool. I just hate how people dislike him because he 'mistreated his pokemon'. >___> Puh-leeze. If abuse/mistreating was a reason to hate, we'd have lots of people hating Team Rocket as a whole (and we know that's not the case!), as well as most villains from other animes D:

Besides, I think he mighta been the first filler character I liked. Him or AJ. And that's an accomplishment :D

I thought Samurai was cool. And Damien has a cool accent. His accent's going to be hard to do in my fic though. @.@

Kudou-san said:
Filler characters are better than having no humans at all. Think of where Toto would be if her beloved Ash wasn't there! Think of how BORING it would be if it was just Pokemon!

The Pichu Bros. episodes pulled it off good enough. Well, except for Balloon Strife, that one was boring, but the others were fun. Mostly because of Nyasu.

I almost forgot Maria and Tony, the arguing Nidoran trainers from 'Wherefore Art Thou, Pokémon?'

Barb said:
I almost forgot Maria and Tony, the arguing Nidoran trainers from 'Wherefore Art Thou, Pokémon?'

Yeah, they did pretty much suck. :x

Only decent girls with Nidorinas were Whitney and Temaku. :3

Kasumi-san said:
Temaku is the girl from "The Heartbreak of Brock", right? She was amusing, to say the least. ^^

Yes. Yes, she is. XD She's like... a female version of me and a... uh... anime version of Oos. ^^

Apart from ending up with that sucky doctor at the end. :/ Like Gravy says at over at SPPf... I hope she dumped the jerk. -_-

TAD. From the Orange Islands. ^_^ He's Tracey's Brother, I swear. :0 I mean, look at him! He's the bad sheep of the family... >3 He wanted to study with Professor Oak, and, and... [/wicked]

Alfonso said:
TAD. From the Orange Islands. ^_^ He's Tracey's Brother, I swear. :0 I mean, look at him! He's the bad sheep of the family... >3 He wanted to study with Professor Oak, and, and... [/wicked]
Yeah, Tad was cool.

TAD!

But Professor Oak made him angry 'cause he didn't have the looks or attitude that a researcher 'should' have, so he screwed off somewhere and then people went OMGWTF. HE'S BAD. [/wicked]

And then SPPf and PC and a few BMG people went 'omg lol fillers suck rofl rofl' and made Oos and Alfonso cry SO much that an entire section of the world flooded until that section became the Orange Islands! *cheese*

I'm still sleeping, I swear.

Please note: The thread is from 19 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom