• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Forgotten Fate~Private RP~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xiroch kept her smirk on her face, hiding the fact that the mansion had a dark secret that only few knew of. "You must mean the Sacred Grove." She shifted back to her human form. "I suppose we can take you there. I'd teleport you there, but I get the feeling that'd be no fun to miss all the action." She turned to Soul and Ryoku with a mischievous look on her face. "Well boys~ ready for another adventure??" Xiroch had a bit of spark to her voice as she loved visiting the Lost Woods. "Besides. Nailah told me that the Greil Mercenaries and the Dawn Brigade are on a standby position for almost a week until we, the Laguz Alliance, can reunite with them as soon as we are done with our...er...escapades. So? Sound fun?" She grinned as she had something planned already.

"Wait! Forgetting someone??" Xiroch raised an eyebrow. "One. We got separated from Yuki, and Sheska's not fully healed yet." "I won't leave without either of them."

"Like I planned to......but yeah, maybe we should stay at that inn for a bit..."
"...." (Although, Yuki was acting weird back then......)
Ryoku pondered that for a moment.

"Though, I wonder where Yuki could be. He was very strange, as I recall." Soul then remembered the fight they had a while.
"An incredible fighter he was."

Looking around the area in which there were in, the pain filled memories of the last time the two were of this earth clouded Kyo's mind, and then sighed. He the looked to Izumi and smiled at her, "I can't wait to see everyone again~ it feels as if we haven't see then in ages..." He then stopped, and thought for a second, "...I wonder...how will they react seeing us now..." after that, he had put away his sword.

"well, we can't just stay here, lets see if we can find them, Izumi" he then said to her, looking up at the sky.

The boy didn't like the look on Xiroch's face, but he made no remark about it.

"The Sacred Grove, huh? Don't remember that name at all, but it's worth a try. I appreciate you doing this for me. I truely do." A faint smile appeared on his face, but it quickly vanished. "However, if I am going with you, I feel that you'll need to know something. I do not and will not kill, be it human or animal."

"They will be excited, happy, surprised, concerned, and angry." She said, touching her fingers every time she mentioned something. "But... enough fooling around here, let's go." Izumi started walking ahead, the thought of her seeing her companions again was a bit nerve wrecking, but she managed to stay calm about it. 'I just hope no one thinks differently of us...' She though as they continued on, leaving the small area where their destined fight was.

Xiroch let out a sigh as she was getting tired. "Well.....I won't force you to do anything you don't want to. Are you a mage, rider, archer...?"

"Sorry, but I would much rather keep that a secret for the time being. I don't think the information would do you any good anyways." The boy shrugged. "And if there ever is a battle, you'll find out then." He narrowed his eyes at Xiroch. "And there's always that chance that you might try to kill me as I sleep."

Last edited:
Her ears flipped back as she felt slightly insulted. "Perhaps I should just kill you now so I won't have to do it while you're asleep...at least you'll see that I killed you." She grinned sinisterly and walked past the boy, slightly irritated, then headed for the hotel to check on Sheska. "....."

The boy shrugged and scratched his head. That went well. He thought as he saw Xiroch walk past him. But... Does she really believe that I can trust her that easily?

Last edited:
Ryoku followed Xiroch to the hotel.
"Come on.....you don't have to go killing him......"

Soul walked up tp the boy and patted his shoulder. "Its alright. Just give her some time. Trust, though crucial at the moment, takes a while."

"Hmph. Oh, don't I?" She cooled off, but was still annoyed that the boy would say such a thing. "I'll kick his ass if says something like that again." She walked into the inn to find Sheska still resting. "...Hm...At least her wounds healed up..." She quietly said to herself.

She let out a small sigh. "Sorry....Well....we should get going soon."

The boy nodded at Soul and walked over to a nearby building and leaned his back up against one of the walls, waiting patiently with his arms folded across his chest.

---

No longer asleep, Sheska sat up from her position in bed and looked at Xiroch, her eyes already looking bright and alert.

"So, where are we going this time?"

Her ears perked up a little as she glanced at Sheska. "Sacred Grove. In the Southern Faron Woods." Her eyes quickly widened as she sensed something. "...."

She stepped out of the hotel to find a Cat Laguz causing havoc on the village. Numerous houses were on fire, including the sanctuary. As he locked eyes with Xiroch, he grinned and threw a knife at her feet with a not attached. "..." He somehow jumped right in front of Xiroch and before she knew it, he hit the back of her head with his fist. Just hard enough to knock her out. (Oh...sh--...) Xiroch blacked out on the floor.

"How lame..." The Laguz ran towards one of the houses and grabbed a Beorc child and ran off as the child was screaming Xiroch's name in distress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom