• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Garchomp vs. Mamoswine

Trainer Yusuf

Leopard Owner
Reaction score
I said to myself, why not? Both have the same Attack, access to similiar moves, can have counterpart abilities, and are both part Ground.

Spr_4p_473_m.png
vs.
Spr_4p_445_f.png

The copypasta:
Who's better looking?
Who's more useful?
And who would win in a battle?

Better Looking: Garchomp
More useful: Garchomp
Who would win in a battle: Mamoswine

I prefer Mamoswine. Not only would it win in a battle, but I never liked Garchomp's design. It's ugly.

I prefer Mamoswine even though Garchomp could win with either a fire or water move. :p

Mamoswine. Just look at my avatar, how cute it can be :D. It's quite obvious that Garchomp just can't win anyway, when it's against the most greatest Pokémon ever made. Mamoswine I love you, 'nuff said.

Garchomp is the ugliest pseudo to date, but Mamoswine isnt much better. Mamoswine would beat Garchomp with one decent ice type attack too. Mamoswine wins this one.

Who's better looking?
Garchomp.
Who's more useful?
Garchomp.
And who would win in a battle?
Mamoswine, because of Ice-type moves.

I really don't like Garchomp's design. I don't like Mamoswine's either, but it's infinitely better than Garchomp's.

Also, Mamoswine used Ice Shard.

Garchomp keeled over.

Garchomp wins design-wise, no doubt. It looks epic.

But Mamoswine would OHKO Garchomp with an Ice move.

Garchomp looks a bit generic, I prefer Mamoswine's design as it's unique.

Garchomp. It looks better than Mamoswine, and I don't care if it's 4x weak to Ice.

But it is... Manoswine would pwn Gara in battle Ice move shurt him without stab... which Mamoswine gets add in his high attack... yeah Garachomp wouldn't stamd a chance. but I do like both

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom