• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this rate, it's more do you want to still have a conversation, or do you not? I still want to proceed, but I think I'm going to be outvoted.

Mystery Dungeon is their most profitable IP, of course they're making another one.
They are probably making another one, sure. But there is NO evidence that it will come out this year and more importantly there is NO evidence that the announcement in March is about it either. So you and others are all jumping to conclusion.

Heck, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is one of my favorite series. If you have ANYTHING at all that point to to a new game coming soon, I'll be excited and agree to continue discussing it. But as of right now, there is NOTHING. And it is a waste to talk about it in this thread that is not related.

Has their been any hints that Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is looking likely for a release this year ?

I still believe we will have the games this year, and we can't rule out yet the possibility of a first gameplay trailer on Pokémon Day, because they are not announcing anything, all they are doing is releasing something we already know its coming.
I hope we will get gameplay, but we will probably only get logos. But thats still much better than nothing

Given that the whole idea of Pokemon is working together, it seems very odd to me that they would make people choose between You and Me. (Yeah, yeah, people can buy both, but not everybody can/is willing to shell out the cash for two versions)

You & Me is one of the most boring, lazy, and uninspired titles GF could come up with. This is most certainly fake.

The titles are easy to translate to other lenguages... so... it could happen.
Honestly, I'd say pronouns are harder to translate than previous titles' themes, as many languages have different second-person pronouns depending on the level of formality. (Would French use tu or vous for Pokemon You?) Not an impossible task, but certainly not as simple as our previous titles have been-they were all just common nouns with easy equivalents.

Bulbagarden forums:

giphy.gif

I don't know about you guys, but I think that winking Pikachu in the logo for Pokemon Day looks awfully suspicious. As much as I can't stand the guy, but Verlisify brought out an interesting point in one of his videos... he mentioned how the "countdown" that they're doing on Twitter is almost reminiscent of the reveal trailer for SM that was shown during a Pokemon Direct.

I'm keeping my expectations low and I'm not expecting anything to happen on Pokemon Day relating to the Switch game... but at the same time, I think there's a good possibility that something may happen. It's just a matter of wait and see. If they do plan on having a Pokemon Direct on the 27th, then we'll know for sure by tomorrow. It's not unheard of for them to give a heads up even just one day in advance.

Well at least we don't have long before it's clear as day what will happen on Pokemon day (nothing lolz) If an actual direct or big announcement is meant for Tuesday it'll be announced tomorrow. If nothing shows up then we got nothing. We should really just be looking forward to the movie trailer which we know IS coming. That alone should be interesting.

You know what else is suspecius? How they updated the site countdown to 3 when were only at 5 and they haven't updated the site to 2 or one

How is that suspicious? It just screams bad planning to me. Also they're so off on the countdown that it's more of a countdown to the 28th than it is to Pokemon day lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom