• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
And we are back. I know there's a big chance nothing will be revealed in the direct today but I still have high hopes. Here's to flying eeveelution or at least the names of the Switch games.
The guy that leaked the date said there will be a silhouette of an unknown Pokemon for Pokken.It's definetely a new Pokemon(no point in giving just aa silhoutte if it's an old one),makes more sense for it to be Zeraora.

The guy that leaked the date said there will be a silhouette of an unknown Pokemon for Pokken.It's definetely a new Pokemon(no point in giving just aa silhoutte if it's an old one),makes more sense for it to be Zeraora.
That makes sense. Zeraora is going to be a huge disappointment since we knew about it before USUM were released but at least it will be out of the way. From then on we can look forward to Switch game news.

Back just in time for the Direct. Nice. Again not expecting much Pokemon wise (Probs Blastoise gameplay for Pokken) but... to back up what was said:
Tweet was days before directs announcement.
upload_2018-3-9_0-35-35.png

Zeraora does give off a vibe that it could be a Pokken fighter.

if not a full on trailer they should atleast reconfirm the release timetable.

I'm not expecting anything Pokemon Switch-related at all, but.... if it does happen, the only thing I would expect is a title and release date, nothing more. But like what's been said, Pokken stuff is more likely than anything.

Revealing Zeraora in a console spin-off is giving me Munchlax and Bonsly vibes.

Nah. It'll be either Skyleon, Wingeon, Beakeon or Aeroeon. Trust me.
Aveon has a nice ring to it imo.

About the direct though, I don't think the games will be revealed in it. It will likely focus on Fire Emblem and Mario Tennis and Zeraora might get officially revealed too. It will be a pleasant surprise if they do reveal them though.

Hmmm...I didn't even consider Zeraora for Pokken. It would be interesting for certain.

Apologies if I'm wrong, but isn't CoroCoro also supposed to leak in the upcoming days with Lugia news? What if they hint at Zeraora instead of the direct? I know it probably won't happen but I'm still putting it out as a possibility.

They could do a small trailer that advertises an event for USUM...

Yes.... and then it obviously is a different case. It depends on what they do though (We don't know, but they do).

I also think Zeraora is not gonna be in Pokken, i think the Mysterious creature is Incineroar (Since think about it, why do the Battle Royal episode in 2018, rather than earlier when Akala was still relevant).

also think Zeraora is not gonna be in Pokken, i think the Mysterious creature is Incineroar (Since think about it, why do the Battle Royal episode in 2018, rather than earlier when Akala was still relevant).

But the thing is, why would they do a silhouette for an already known Pokémon? Did they do something like that for Decidueye?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom