• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation VII confirmed!

Isn't Poke Pelago accessible only to deposited Pokemon? So is it really a way to hatch eggs faster or just a way to hatch them while in the PC (which may or may not be faster than hatching them in your party with a Flame Body/Magma Armor Pokemon). Regardless, it sounds like a useful feature, especially now that the eggs will be automatically sent to the PC if your party is full.

Well since it's a hot spring, I'm guessing it has the same function as a Flame Body/Magma Armor Pokémon and therefore the eggs will hatch just as fast.

Also, it could be that we can deposit more than 5 eggs there at once, which means we'll be able to hatch more eggs at the same time too. Imagine if we can deposit a whole box on that island at once :O Probably not happening, but a breeder can dream.

And it's also nice we'll be able to just have a team full of useful mons and do other things while our eggs hatch. It would be great too if they just hatch after a certain amount of time now, instead of after a certain amount of steps. But that's probably too much to ask for :p

How would you feel if they went down the route of Splatoon and added new downloadable content for Sun & Moon rather than releasing a second set of versions?

On one hand they've never done it before, but with something like this (I mean the possibility of doing it is always going to be present) I figure there's always a first time. It seems natural that they may eventually attempt something like this.

Personally I wouldn't mind too much if they did go down this route although I believe some other people might have stronger feelings about it.

I'd approve, but I wouldn't consider it a proper alternative to a second set of Generation VII games (not set in Alola). Game Freak wouldn't either, financially speaking.

I think that the most justifiable form of DLC they could come up with is an extended sidequest featuring a mythical.

I'd rather not have DLC. I wouldn't be able to obtain it. But I know most people would. So it could work.

Maybe hidden Pokémon will show like XY did in the game

Eclipse Pokémon should happen and Twilight Evoultion for the rock puppy might happen lol

I think I've got a theory on why did they 'skip' or didn't make Z.

XY and Z are the last letters of the alphabet. X and Y indiacate that they're close to the end. But they didn't release Z since Z gives the impression that the Pokemon games have ended. They've indicated that they're having a new beginning by the titles of Gen 3 remakes- Omega Ruby, Alpha sapphires. Omega is the last letter, so it indicates that one era of Pokemon has ended, and Alpha (which comes after Omega in the titles), indicates a new beginning. So, it is like this
X, Y- Indicate that they're close to the end of an era
Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire (Note that Omega comes before Alpha)- Indiacate that the era has ended, and Alpha indicates that a new era is beginning.

And Z would've broken the symbolic 'new beginning' by coming directly after X and Y. So, I think Sun and Moon are the Pokemon Series' 'New Beginning'.

I gave a lot of thought to this theory, and when I think of it, it makes sense, since Alola is 'bursting with life' aka 'New Energy'.

Not really, and that'd be an incredibly stupid reason not to make any kind of followup to Kalos. XY represent more than just the end of the alphabet, the main reason they chose XY is because they represent coordinates. And even if they did think Z would sound too much like the end, there's any number of names they could come up with, X2/Y2, XZ/YZ, X^2/Z^2. The reason why most likely has something to do with development and/or design philosophy.

It's possible a Ecplise Version instead

You're missing my point. Kalos didn't get a Z or an XY2 or any kind of followup, it got nothing outside of the original XY (so far at least). If we didn't get an additional Kalos game why would we get an additional Alola game? That would be seen as unfair and arbitrary and it would put Game Freak's standards of quality into question.

You're missing my point. Kalos didn't get a Z or an XY2 or any kind of followup, it got nothing outside of the original XY (so far at least). If we didn't get an additional Kalos game why would we get an additional Alola game? That would be seen as unfair and arbitrary and it would put Game Freak's standards of quality into question.
and why is fairness suddenly relevant? Gen V got sequels instead of generic third versions, Gen II was remade as a whole as opposed to FRLG and ORAS being a bit more faithful to the source, and so on. fairness is never relevant and the word you're probably looking for instead is equal. and who are you to comment on Game Freak's quality standards? what's to say that they believed XY was a completed product? i mean, comparing XY to even the third games all it's really lacking is post-game content. so why would it be unreasonable that Game Freak thought it was complete enough and moved on? furthermore, you assume too much out of the third versions/"enhanced" versions anyways; we have no idea what would've been done with a Z game. would Lysandre's ending and Malva's involvement be more explicit? we don't know. (although going off of Cyrus in Platinum, probably not.) would those ~ ~ mysterious things ~ ~ (ie., ghost girl, train station stuff, The Myth of """"South"""" Kalos""""""" and so on) be resolved? we don't really know.

Well Alolha might be their biggest event of the game for the gamefreak so it's possible Eclipse Version might happen or maybe their another version of this game

In this game you have to be 11yrs old to be trainer or not I saw preview saying 11yrs old not 10yrs

No thank you for an Eclipse version. It would just imply that Sun and Moon isn't complete and make them obsolete.

Why buy Sun and Moon when you can just wait for Eclipse next year? That would be just not right.

Gane Freak will probably troll us and give us some sort of Kalos sequels as the second pair of games for this generation.

No thank you for an Eclipse version. It would just imply that Sun and Moon isn't complete and make them obsolete.

Why buy Sun and Moon when you can just wait for Eclipse next year? That would be just not right.
But what about 11yrs old do trainers has to be 11 not 10 honestly I'm surprised it has to be 10yrs old to be trainer don't you think maybe 13yrs is more understable

NewHow many new Pokémon is their in Sunand Moon
How many new Alola forms are their

I wonder if they put Zygarde's forms into SM to kind of get people to want the games a bit more? After realizing that Solgaleo and Lunala are just a duo, I think remakes are most likely. Not sure about sequels unless they give Solgaleo and Lunala stronger forms.

I wonder if they put Zygarde's forms into SM to kind of get people to want the games a bit more? After realizing that Solgaleo and Lunala are just a duo, I think remakes are most likely. Not sure about sequels unless they give Solgaleo and Lunala stronger forms.
Probably. I wouldn't be surprised if we get a third version/sequels that focus on Zygarde.

Okay, They're a lot of speculation of what region will be returning in the post-game
1. The one on ‘Pokemon Sun’ And ‘Moon’ Returning To Sinnoh Instead Of Kalos, Hints Pokemon Main Series it says something about returning to sinnoh in the post-game (which i doubt it, because they'll be doing a DP remake after Sun and Moon)
2. The one on ‘Pokemon Sun’ And ‘Moon’ Will Return To Kalos, Hints Pokemon’s Official Site it talks about hints on going back to kalos region
3. Finally everybody is speculating on going back to kanto region, mainly because of red and blue returning, Also because of Ash-greninja, and ash-pikachu and RUMOR: Pokémon Sun & Moon’s HUGE SECRET Revealed? it talks about ash being in the game with ash's trademark name

If Gamefreak finally breaks the traditions the link between anime and game, will we see characters from the anime into the game (For example Ash, Alain, Gary, and Paul will be introduced in the game), and The character from the game will be introduced in the anime (For example Red, Blue, Silver, and Zinnia will be introduced in the anime), What do you think?

it also talks about which region we will got to on ‘Pokemon Sun and Moon’ Latest News, Release Date, Gameplay & Update: Which Region Unlocks After Alola? Sinnoh, Kalos Or Kanto? More Details

Which region do you think do you think we'll return?

There are also speculation on what we will be doing in the post-game
1. Gyms are in the Post-game, Since gamexplain made a theory on gyms being in the post-game and the island trials are not the replacement of gym leaders and pokemon league will be in the post-game, once the construction worker finish building it
2. Battle Tree, We know red, blue, cynthia, and wally are back, but we don't who else is returning from the past-game and participate in the Battle Tree, Are the Gym Leaders, Elite Four, Champion, and Rivals are returning or just Champions, Trainers and Rivals
3. Will there be a Battle Frontier return?

What will we be doing in the post-game? Who do you want to return for the Battle Tree? Will the Battle Froniter return? Will we have a HUGE Post-game? What do you think of everything i said?

Why then did they put Zygarde in Sun and Moon? That tells me that Zygarde's story will be told in Sun and Moon.

They might not tell the entire story though. Zygarde has been established to be a Kalos legendary and has an implied connection with Xerneas/Yveltal, what are they going to do to elaborate on that in Sun and Moon?

How many new Alolha Pokémon will their be in the generation any ideas yets or more Alolha forms

Back
Top Bottom