• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Gundam SEED Mafia ~ Endgame - "Decisive Fire" ~ Mafia/Indep Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gundam SEED Mafia ~ Night 2 - "Grieving Skies" ~ 1/6/2014

@Zexy; of course your view is subjective, and it's also noteworthy in a bad way about how you keep saying you're town as though you are cleared. You're not, and still far from it.

@Clusiana; my point is that which side the abilities are more useful for is irrelevant because we should be judging by actions not roles that are actually useful for either side if used in the right way. This isn't a matter of doc and cop and strongman. This is roles based on lynching. Rabbit and Zexy have both shown scummy actions, though it's a matter of whose actions are scummier. That's assuming both aren't town which they could be depending on mafia roles. Townies are given anti town roles like miller sometimes for the purpose if balance.

Re: Gundam SEED Mafia ~ Day 2 - "The Fading Light" ~ 30/5/2014

Unvote Rabbit
Not sure why Rabbit would claim to you knowing there might be a conflict between your roles.

So, do you suspect that I am lying? @Rabbit; Care to confirm?
What I meant by that is I don't see what Rabbit stands to gain by claiming a role that he knows "feels similar" to yours, which would lead to that line of thinking you're following now. Midorikawa kinda touched on it but I'm thinking the same thing, roles and history of abilities can't be simply assigned to one alignment.

Of course governor could be a mafia role, but I think it's likely that each side gets one. The governor is beneficial to the town, so it goes there, while a vote freezer helps the mafia much more, so they get a freezer. It's like the case of rolecop and cop.

Zexy said:
Not as a role by itself, character-wise.

Actually, I think it would fit the character Rau Le Creuset, who would be mafia. Putting the reason under a spoiler just in case

Creuset has this condition that makes him grow significantly older (in mind only, not appearance, I think?) and as a result, die much sooner than a normal human being. The vote freezing thing could work with him trying to "freeze", or rather stabilize, his aging condition with a drug. It could also make sense in the fact he wants to destroy the world with him, so in a way, it would be like "freezing" time? Of course this is just speculation though.

Midorikawa said:
Anyways I don't see Rabbit's role as scummy because I think the only times its appeared on here is was actually a town role.

I can't look back right now, but I'm positive there was a vote freezer in the Yu-Gi-Oh! All Stars mafia, and the role was mafia.

I've been out a lot, so I haven't really had time to put in as much as I'd have liked to the conversations, it sort of went by pretty fast.

Anyways, I'm comfortable with neither Zexy nor Rabbit's claims, and both have made comments that I find make me a little bit edgy. Is it possible that there are two enemy factions? One with a kill, one without? Would that make sense in the context of the show?

Day3_zpsa95083f2.gif

DAY 3 - "Seen and Unseen"

With all of fighting that had taken place before – to say nothing of Flay’s death even earlier – many in the alliance of peace-seeking individuals were doubting that matters would be easy from this point on. Even so, they continued to hope that they would be able to broker a sort of tranquility between Earth and the PLANTs with no more tragic victims like Flay.

As to be expected in a war, this was an empty and naïve hope.

Those who were kind, those who truly cared for those around them… Those who would go against even the established guidelines and authorities in order to do what was right. Those are some of the greatest casualties of conflict. And it was such a person who fell victim to the ravages of the Bloody Valentine War on this night as the sweet but strong captain of the Archangel was found mysteriously dead in her cabin during what appeared to be a calm night.

The ship was in a scramble before finally settling on who would captain the vessel in her place, but even with that matter settled, it was undeniable that someone truly irreplaceable had died.

One pilot was so distraught and infuriated over Murrue’s death that he snuck away to attempt a solo mission, to see if there was anything or anyone in the area outside the ship to blame. He’d caught a glimpse of a mobile suit hiding behind some debris and fired a shot toward it, though in all the mess around him – and his current state of mind – he could not ascertain whether he’d struck the target or not.

Finally determining there was nothing left to gain while out alone for now, Mu returned to the ship with a heavy and broken heart.

Murrue_zpsb77dafa9.jpg

Murrue Ramius

Mobile Suit: N/A

“It's becoming more and more difficult to understand who or what we're fighting for.”

The captain of the Archangel. Murrue was thrust into the position of captain after the deaths of many of her superiors in the clash at Heliopolis, and upon being promoted is placed in the captain’s seat. Though it takes her some time to truly acclimate to her role, she becomes a skilled leader.

One of her greatest strengths is her concern for her crew, even if that means going against orders from the higher ups. This brings her into conflict with many among the Earth Alliance – and with her second-in-command, Natarle – but she refuses to take part in anything that she does not deem moral or right.

As the captain of the Archangel, you must be kept aware of your surroundings in order to plan properly for battle. To acquire the information you need, you are a cop. Every night phase, you may send a PM titled “Check: Player” to receive a report on their alignment.

You are allied with the Three Ships Alliance. You win when all members of the Warring Forces are eliminated.

Good luck, and have fun!​
GliscorMan has been killed. He was Murrue Ramius, allied with the Three Ships Alliance.

It is now Day 3. This phase will end on June 4th at 10:00 PM US EST/GMT -4. You may begin placing your votes.

this was literally the one character's death I knew I’d have no idea how to write FT for even as early as writing up role PMs

Re: Gundam SEED Mafia ~ Day 3 - "Seen and Unseen" ~ 2/6/2014

Well ****. Yeah, figured that would happen. Should've seen it coming. Ah well. Lucky sons of ducks, nice job.

Good luck, you guys! May the wind be ever-under your wings!

Well darn, we lost the cop. and the cop was ramius nooo not ramius

Also, something to note about Rabbit's role-- in FA's latest YGO mafia... I was Kiryu, who was a mafia role freezer. Being that she's had a mafia role freezer before, I can see it being likely again. Due to this and other things brought up, I'm going to go ahead and...

VOTE: Rabbit.

I merely wanted to see what you thought of everything
Speaking of, I'd really like to hear your thoughts on everything so far. You said that you thought about posting reads before, but I don't think you ever got around to it.

Hmmm,
One pilot was so distraught and infuriated over Murrue’s death that he snuck away to attempt a solo mission, to see if there was anything or anyone in the area outside the ship to blame. He’d caught a glimpse of a mobile suit hiding behind some debris and fired a shot toward it, though in all the mess around him – and his current state of mind – he could not ascertain whether he’d struck the target or not.

Finally determining there was nothing left to gain while out alone for now, Mu returned to the ship with a heavy and broken heart.

Would that mean that there was an attempted Vigkill that was blocked?

Ramius why!!! ;-;

Anyways sorry, I wasn't able to post at all today and I was actually called out by @Elysion; this morning so I'll rather tackle that now.

Like @Midorikawa; sadi earlier in the day the content of my posts were basically me not knowing exactly what I could sy that would add anything to the table, most of what I was thinking had already been brought up by others. And yes I guess my posts were safe, but if I don't have anything that I can add then I'd rather post something that while safe at least sort of tries to help out, yes, it's useless and yes I could do a lot more, but I'm trying my best to be more active this time and I'd rather do that than do nothing at all.

That being said I don't know much in regards to roles and how this can affect Rabbit, even if we're talking about the anime I can't exactly pinpoint a char that would be a good vote freezer as either mafia or town...well maybe there is one but I'm not too sure.

I'm not 100 percent sure to follow on the lynch with Rabbit, but I do want to hear more on his defence as to how his role could be town this time around and not mafia.

Speaking of, I'd really like to hear your thoughts on everything so far. You said that you thought about posting reads before, but I don't think you ever got around to it.

I will do it(though will take a while)cause I'll need to look at each of the remaining names separately then give my thoughts

Freezer/Paralyzer sounds more a mafia role than town. Rabbit isn't exactly clear.

I'm going to say two things before going to bed.

One: VOTE: Rabbit We need a lynch and Rabbit seems like the obvious choice to me ATM.

Two: Looking at his death post, it seems to me like GliscorMan was killed because someone knew his role. It might be wise to try and see if we can figure out who he was in close contact with in this game.

Freezer/Paralyzer sounds more a mafia role than town. Rabbit isn't exactly clear.

Hm. First you jumped on a bandwagon against me without giving a reason, and when pressed, said that it was simply to ensure a lynch. Fair enough, lynches are better than nothing. Now, you're going after me again, simply regurgitating what others have said. I don't know, but it looks like you simply want me killed without much reason, and because of that...

Vote: Yato

Also @jokool;, GliscorMan said that he'd been away a lot, so unless he claimed to someone near the start, (which would be a rather rash action), I would say that this is simply the work of a Rolecop.

...Wait. I just noticed. @Momoka;, A role freezer? I claimed vote freezer, not role freezer?

Last edited:

Hm. First you jumped on a bandwagon against me without giving a reason, and when pressed, said that it was simply to ensure a lynch. Fair enough, lynches are better than nothing. Now, you're going after me again, simply regurgitating what others have said. I don't know, but it looks like you simply want me killed without much reason, and because of that...

Vote: Yato

Also @jokool;, GliscorMan said that he'd been away a lot, so unless he claimed to someone near the start, (which would be a rather rash action), I would say that this is simply the work of a Rolecop.

...Wait. I just noticed. @Momoka;, A role freezer? I claimed vote freezer, not role freezer?

Vote: Rabbit

It's not just you without a reason. If there's a better person to lynch, then I'll vote said person, but you're the best bet as of now because of the scummy claim.

Ack, I got mixed up. I meant vote freezer, but I kept thinking of the word "role" in my mind because there's been so much mention of role claiming. My point still stands, of course.

We lost the cop :(

VOTE: Rabbit

He is the best target, and considering my role, yeah sure I vote for him.

He was around enough to claim much later than the start, come on. It may be, he could be a nice N1 target for this. It could also be slightly random.
If you come up mafia, I would not give that sentence lots of credibility.

Vote: Rabbit

do i rly need to elaborate

sharkshocker

He makes some very good points and I can't gauge where his alliance lies

HumanDawn

He gives very interesting information

Zexy

One thing has me intrigued
I am a 1x Governor
would you care to explain why(besides)the given reason you revealed it?

Shiny Ditto

I haven't seen much from you I would like to hear more on the current situation

Yato

Same as sharkshocker(I can't gauge where his alliance lies)

Momoka

You just got back into the game so can't say much yet

Rabbit

I can easily see you as a town based alliance

This is about all I can do(for now)will do the remaining ones on my IPAD

Zexy

One thing has me intrigued
I am a 1x Governor
would you care to explain why(besides)the given reason you revealed it?

I claimed to Rabbit, and he wanted to reveal it. I just beat him up to it.

Rabbit

I can easily see you as a town based alliance

I did not quite get that... what do you mean, especially considering Rabbit is the prime suspect at the moment?

Other than this, the reads this time were a bit better, although they don't explain why sharkshocker/Shiny Ditto were town and Yato was mafia before, they have some slightly better reasoning. Would like to hear others' thoughts on those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom