• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HA Unova Starters finally available in English ^_^

I just tried the code myself. It filled the remaining spaces with zeroes and said "The gift was not there..."

I just checked my email and the February issue of the Pokemon Trainer Club Newsletter has not yet been sent out. That means no Samurott just yet. I'll keep checking and update the topic once it's released. Hopefully it is POKEMON503. There's a chance it'll be a unique code for each player, since they're distributing it through the newsletter.

Of COURSE they screw over Samurott. Game Freak and Nintendo always have been biased to the other starters, you can tell. From Samurott getting screwed over in his HA AND getting it freaking postponed, they ALWAYS advertise Emboar and Serperior with Gen V, the former especially. I know I'm whining like a two-year old, but Samurott is far and above my favorite Pokemon and I'm kinda tired, putting it mildly, of Samurott always getting the shaft. They definitely COULD of changed the HA, like they did to Chandelure, but no...

Wow, I didn't know this. I got all 3 Pokemon (547, 500, 503). I had totally missed this code system. No wonder I had been waiting for DLC for so long.

I wish they would just release the code for Samurott already.

EDIT: The Code POKEMON503 to get Samurott is working now in the U.S.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom