• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2011! READ THE LATEST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Halloween Party 2011!

MehMehMehMEH!!!<Did someone order booze and food?!> (Brings in 500 crates of tequila and a Chili Machine)

Last edited:

me: Oh no, the boss is waking up!! peace.
*I leave*
Xanxus:Who woke me up?!

Mehmehmehmeh!(Uses Chili Machine to fix Sho Minamimoto a bowl full of my secret chili recipe)

Me: don't take the boss's steak or he'll use the flame of Wrath.
Xanxus: Who took my steak?!
Me:Squalo did and gave it to Sho.
Squalo: No. Wait a minute let me explain...
Me:shishishishishi.

Xanxus:Give me my steak boy!
me: Yay, it's showtime shishishishi
Squalo: VOIIIIII! Shut up, Bel.
me:Make me Sharky.

You're quite talkative, aren't you Eltanin? Who is Xanxus? Is he your superior?

Yes he is. And he is strong enough to destroy an enemy without even moving.

Yes. Also you could blow up everything around him and he would be unscratched.

Judging from the appearance, a Mew.

...I only heard of Mewtwo. And seems like he got fired out from Smash, so...

Maybe, maybe not. More or less, you should worry if I'm trustworthy enough. :3 *warps behind you and steals your wallet*

"A woman with spirit.... I like that... perhaps we should take our leave of this bunch of strange things, and go elsewhere?"

Yes he is. And he is strong enough to destroy an enemy without even moving.

Yes. Also you could blow up everything around him and he would be unscratched.

I don't think he'd survive long in Gensokyo, where I come from. Men there can't fight, cuz they can't play Danmaku. XP Which is how we solve all disputes, without tearing one another limb for limb. ALL disputes. As per the laws of the land. It's an equal opportunity game, but it'll still leave some players a little roughed up afterward. (As in... your favorite blouse/dress that you were wearing? Torn up in some places.)
It's basically high-stakes dodgeball, using energy bullet patterns unique to their users. As for why men can't play, you'd have to ask the miko in charge of Gensokyo's boundaries. She's the one who created this game. It's very fun

"A woman with spirit.... I like that... perhaps we should take our leave of this bunch of strange things, and go elsewhere?"
I'll have to decline that offer dear. I'm already married. :p I'm sure you'll find someone to... go elsewhere with at this party however.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom