• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2011! READ THE LATEST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Halloween Party 2011!

I thought there was only five different regions in the world? You know, Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova.

Don't forget the Mushroom Kingdom, Hyrule, Zebes, Popstar, the Lylat System, Mobius, and obviously Earth. Lol. I lol.

Don't forget the Mushroom Kingdom, Hyrule, Zebes, Popstar, the Lylat System, Mobius, and obviously Earth. Lol. I lol.

There's also Gensokyo, Japan and China. Also, according to Super Smash Bros Lawl, there is also the Real City and Sparta.

Mehemehmehmehmehmehmehmehmeh!<Don't forget Free Country USA, Strong Badia, Prance, Peasantry, and MosesMaloneLand!>

Mehmehmehmeh!<He says your sword skills are as low as Homestar's IQ!>

Whoaaaa, that sounds even more dangerous than our mythological Pokémon, Groudon and Kyogre.

... Wait, non-Pokémon universe? I thought Arceus only created this universe.

There are multiple universes that are separate from each other.

Ahhh, this is something I can explain.

For every decision made in the universe, the timeline splits. So at any time, there are an infinite amount of universes, each one slightly different.
So there are also many different versions of all of us. Except for the Composers. The Composer of an area supervises every version of that area.
There are also many different planes of existence. The RG, UG, and the plane on which Noise exist are all examples.

I don't think he'd survive long in Gensokyo, where I come from. Men there can't fight, cuz they can't play Danmaku. XP Which is how we solve all disputes, without tearing one another limb for limb. ALL disputes. As per the laws of the land. It's an equal opportunity game, but it'll still leave some players a little roughed up afterward. (As in... your favorite blouse/dress that you were wearing? Torn up in some places.)
It's basically high-stakes dodgeball, using energy bullet patterns unique to their users. As for why men can't play, you'd have to ask the miko in charge of Gensokyo's boundaries. She's the one who created this game. It's very fun

I'll have to decline that offer dear. I'm already married. :p I'm sure you'll find someone to... go elsewhere with at this party however.

"Oh my dear, you know how to wound a man.... still, my ego will have to take this devastating blow.... at least I will have someone remotely intelligent to talk to"

My my my, quite a long time since I've stepped in here. Only a week or so, but days do drag on.

Ahhh, this is something I can explain.

For every decision made in the universe, the timeline splits. So at any time, there are an infinite amount of universes, each one slightly different.
So there are also many different versions of all of us. Except for the Composers. The Composer of an area supervises every version of that area.
There are also many different planes of existence. The RG, UG, and the plane on which Noise exist are all examples.

You are on the mark. However, I once faced someone who could "link" with his paralell selves and is trying to work with the tenth. Sorry, there is no soul left because I "erased" my entire family to become king.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom