• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have you been told you look like a celebrity?

CrackFox

Mutha'uckas
Reaction score
If you think you do or if you've been told you look like someone famous. Don't be afraid to post pics ;-)

The only celebrity anyone has ever told me I look like is Michael Cera, and that is completely untrue and unfounded.

When my hair is cut, and I grow my facial hair some, I'm told at times I look like the guy in my avatar, CM Punk. Especially when I wear one of his shirts. I don't really see it myself though.

I've been told that I look like Beck Hansen when my hair is long. I don't mind the compliment but I don't really see it as well. But I don't think the name helps, either.

Beck Hansen:
f26cbf80ad146351d5fb02361a37e76493ca18af.jpg

I've been told I look like Kelly Clarkson, due to hair colour and something in the face. I personally don't see it myself, and my hair is much, much curlier than her's. I really don't think I resemble her in the slightest. ^^;;

Kelly Clarkson:
KellyClarkson_AIEW_Cover.jpg

I've been told I look like Kurt Cobain a few times before, though I'm a bit iffy on whether that's true.

People have told me that I look like John Lennon. People have also told me that I look like Julian Lennon. Nobody's told me I look like Sean Lennon yet, but maybe someday.

I've been told I look like Kelly Clarkson, due to hair colour and something in the face. I personally don't see it myself, and my hair is much, much curlier than her's. I really don't think I resemble her in the slightest. ^^;;

Kelly Clarkson:
KellyClarkson_AIEW_Cover.jpg

Lucky, I wish I could sparkle. :(

When I have facial hair and part my hair I look a bit like Johnny Depp apparently.

People have told me that I look like John Lennon. People have also told me that I look like Julian Lennon. Nobody's told me I look like Sean Lennon yet, but maybe someday.
You look like a young Sean Lennon.
When I have facial hair and part my hair I look a bit like Johnny Depp apparently.
Hot Johnny Depp or when he was in Fear and Loathing?

Hot Johnny Depp or when he was in Fear and Loathing?

The main differences are I have a slightly longer face, dirty blonde hair, and I can't make that sexy of a face.
299777-johnny-depp.jpg

I can easily make my hair do this.
zlvyfb.jpg

Several people have told me that I look like Ryan Gosling since I part my hair often. Of course, I think I'm significantly less attractive. And when David Beckham came out with a similar hairdo, one of my classmates told me I looked like him. I told her "Now you're pushing it." (because I look like a total gonk next to him)

Since I got my hair cut shorter, I've been compared to Manuel Neuer (but with brown hair) and also Xabi Alonso, but with a different nose. I don't see much basis for comparison though.

I've been told that I look like Beck Hansen when my hair is long. I don't mind the compliment but I don't really see it as well. But I don't think the name helps, either.

Beck's very attractive. That's a nice compliment.

Christina Ricci. Bleh.

She's very pretty. I'd be pleased with that comparison.

The only celebrity anyone has ever told me I look like is Michael Cera, and that is completely untrue and unfounded.

Haha. Maybe a little. I think you look more like Jesse Eisenberg.

I look like Tiger Drew-Honey apparently. ?

He's male XD

On the brightside, he does look very feminine. Might you look like Maisie Williams? (Game of Thrones) He kind of reminds me of her.

No one's really told me I look like any celebrity really. Though perhaps people can see for themselves what I look like and tell me:
543948_4635338275143_70401254_n.jpg
484997_4443287273988_722925951_n.jpg
576738_3652706109953_1404071690_n.jpg
(The guy obviously.)

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom